ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Strumming... =[
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try it on slowest using DUD DUD DUD method, then move up a speed each time you can fc it 3 times in a row on said speed.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
xKappash540  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

g0dly wrote:
i would highly recomend against using DUD DUD. it is far easier for me to go DUD UDU. it may help if you do not grip the strum bar for these sections (atleast until you get a feel for them) because it gives you more leeway if you start to make an extra strum when you are supposed to stop, you have more time to realize it when you move your whole hand or arm up and down and can stop yourself without registering an extra strum.

I agree, same with me and One's "Quick(?) Darkness Riff", or whatever it's called, the last parts of the darkness riff go quite fast, and I just "reset" my hand and begin with a down everytime.

Not saying you shouldn't continue strumming, I do it in the "Hard Rain" of Raining Blood, but if I could, I'd start over everytime, just because it makes it easier, and you won't get confused on where you started.

Just try: d dud dud dud dud du d d d d d d d d dud dud dud dud dud dud
Or down/upstrum all the way. :P

ps. it's better to learn to continue strumming IMO, but you're best off like this, for now.
Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: