ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Phenom Man Acc: ONE FC 100% EVERY SONG FCED (Including DLC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muhs08  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
muhs08 wrote:
Personally, I would work on your squeezing now and redux...pretty much everything outside of Soothsayer ....

..... I think if you were able to do that and become a good squeezer, with the FC's you are able to do .....

..... the lack of hammer-on's and pull-off's, which I'm guessing won't take too long to overcome.

He already re-FCed Soothsayer with a better score
He was the first to 8-star For The Love Of God, proving his ability to squeeze
He's FCed Detonation, Because It's Midnite, and Jordan, along with getting the First FCs on two ACDC Live songs and Damnation Game on RB2

Phenom > *.

Proving you can squeeze and squeezing a full game are 2 completely different things, and whether Phenom likes it or not, that is an aspect of GH that he has neglected for the most part.

I understand he has some impressive GH2/80's FC's, but he hasn't done anything with GH1, which is where the lack of HO/PO's comes from. Having a tight timing window and having a system that doesn't let you use HO/PO are 2 different things.

I'm not saying he isn't a great GH player, he obviously is, but there are still things he needs to do. I'm glad now that he is basically forced into doing them, since he is out of GH3 FC's.
FC Metal Heavy Lady []
Pass Raining Blood [Mosh 1...]
Pass One [X]
5 FC's []
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Danny... your amazing man, what comes next? Metallica sightread game FC?

muhs08 wrote:
Silly wrote:
muhs08 wrote:
Personally, I would work on your squeezing now and redux...pretty much everything outside of Soothsayer ....

..... I think if you were able to do that and become a good squeezer, with the FC's you are able to do .....

..... the lack of hammer-on's and pull-off's, which I'm guessing won't take too long to overcome.

He's FCed Detonation, Because It's Midnite, and Jordan, along with getting the First FCs on two ACDC Live songs and Damnation Game on RB2

Phenom > *.

Proving you can squeeze and squeezing a full game are 2 completely different things, and whether Phenom likes it or not, that is an aspect of GH that he has neglected for the most part.

I understand he has some impressive GH2/80's FC's, but he hasn't done anything with GH1, which is where the lack of HO/PO's comes from. Having a tight timing window and having a system that doesn't let you use HO/PO are 2 different things.

I'm not saying he isn't a great GH player, he obviously is, but there are still things he needs to do. I'm glad now that he is basically forced into doing them, since he is out of GH3 FC's.

So very wrong. He doesn't NEED to do those things, and GH1 HO/PO's are completely possible to do, if you know how to play them correctly. (5 star CFH with ALL HO/PO's, doesn't sound like they are impossible)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn dude...thats crazy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is like my third post ever on the GH side, but fucking christ man. Now go take care of the Rock Band songs that some people haven't been able to get yet.

And after reading some of the preceding posts, I'd say do what you want. If you want to go squeeze all these songs and get first place, be my guest, but if you (like myself) are satisfied with FCs, then so be it. Whether or not you have the most points overall, there's not really much anyone can say about you not being the best until they've FC'ed everything else themselves.

muhs08  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
Wow Danny... your amazing man, what comes next? Metallica sightread game FC?

muhs08 wrote:
Silly wrote:
muhs08 wrote:

Phenom > *.

So very wrong. He doesn't NEED to do those things, and GH1 HO/PO's are completely possible to do, if you know how to play them correctly. (5 star CFH with ALL HO/PO's, doesn't sound like they are impossible)

Each isolated HO/PO is possible, but it is virtually impossible to FC a GH1 song that contains a decent number of HO/PO by actually using all the HO/PO. Not that the exact system of GH1 really pertains to the argument at all.

That's true, he doesn't need to play GH at all, but if he wants to demonstrate that he is a complete GH player: e.g. one who can FC all difficulties of songs with impressive scores on many different games, then he needs to move beyond GH3 and squeeze proficiently on many songs.

Don't take these posts the wrong way, I'm not coming into his thread and saying he isn't a great GH player or that anyone else is better than him. All I'm saying is that now that he has FC'd GH3, he is forced to broaden his horizons, and I wish him the best with it.
FC Metal Heavy Lady []
Pass One [X]
5 FC's []
Aniki  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Danny!

@muhs08, Hammer ons aren't everything, except when it comes to tapping, but i think he could FC GH1 if he tried
Zaged  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is insane. Congrats Phenom!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muhs08 wrote:

A few things.

1) Squeezing is probably just a matter of whether or not he feels like going through all a hundred and fucking thirty of his FC's to get an extra few hundred points out of them.

2) "Some impressive" FCs? Dude he has Because its Midnite, Detonation, and The Trooper. Outside of Jordan that's pretty much the hardest those two games have to offer and unless I'm mistaken the only other person with a Detonation FC is BBK.

3) He doesn't "need" to do a damn thing. I'd rather see him move on to RB2 and get some of those crazy-ass FC's than stick around GH3 trying to wring a couple extra points out of everything just to move up the leaderboards.

sknysklz  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is absolutely ridiculous man keep the crazy shit coming
muhs08  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MisterMixelpix wrote:
muhs08 wrote:

A few things.

1) Squeezing is probably just a matter of whether or not he feels like going through all a hundred and fucking thirty of his FC's to get an extra few hundred points out of them.

2) "Some impressive" FCs? Dude he has Because its Midnite, Detonation, and The Trooper. Outside of Jordan that's pretty much the hardest those two games have to offer and unless I'm mistaken the only other person with a Detonation FC is BBK.

3) He doesn't "need" to do a damn thing. I'd rather see him move on to RB2 and get some of those crazy-ass FC's than stick around GH3 trying to wring a couple extra points out of everything just to move up the leaderboards.

First, I'm not going to get into a fight with you, so leave the hostility behind.

1) Everyone else who is at the top of the leaderboards has squeezed those 130+ FCs. It is a part of the game, and it shows incredible skill and nerves to be able to not choke on a song where all the squeezes are hit. For the record, this is not a "few hundred" points, this is upwards of 20,000 on BiM, 6,000-8,000 on TtFaF, in excess of 5,000 on One, etc. etc.

2) Point taken, those are impressive. I would argue Trogdor is harder than anything in GH2 if he doesn't have PAL access, but it's a moot point.

3) Once again, this is not a "few extra points" he would be wringing out, this is a complete re-vamping of his scores to get to the top of the leaderboards. And yes, this does matter, that's why GH doesn't just have percentages and note streaks, and that's why you can FC a song and still be ranked 10,000th+. People work really hard on this aspect of GH, and Danny hasn't done that yet. I think he should, you don't. I hope he does so he can score some incredible 7 stars and optimals, but it's not worth fighting about.
FC Metal Heavy Lady []
Pass One [X]
5 FC's []
s0ldier898  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when the hell did he fc jordan???
bombillo  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GET A LIPHE!

joke...haha?

ok...that's awesome, you should try to FC like GGaHT or something like taht...

naaaah...let's eat some cake!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get a life you game head!!!!!

jk jk jk jk jk. Pure GH ownage all the way dude

Goals:
FC Freebird [ ] | 5* TTFAF b4 GH:WT [X] | Get More FCs [ ]
fUNC  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are proof that robots walk among us. Next FC: John Conner.

Also, congrats

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Jason2890  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:

Wait, when did he FC Jordan? He never posted about it and has no video if he did...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 106 of 107

Jump to: