ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
.:[Guitar Hero Three Control Panel]:. V2.0.4 (10/4/2010)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113 ... 116, 117, 118  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MementoMori  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teancum wrote:
MementoMori wrote:
And of course, it still isn't working and I haven't received any helpful support for it other than finding it isn't my .NET Framework. I would think that if you wanted people to download and use your program you would try to help them.

He doesn't owe you anything. This is a tool for YOU, not an advertisement for him. It's rude to talk like that. It's that sort of attitude that makes people like him stop making tools. I'm sure you're not the only one who has had this issue. Read through the whole thread until you find things that are helpful and try those.
I didn't say he owed me anything. I said that if he wanted people to use his program I would think he would help them when they encounter a problem that they can't fix by themselves. Who better to ask than the guy who coded it? When that person, along with the rest of the forum won't help you, what do you do? I've read and searched and found nothing about it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MementoMori34
MaXKilleR  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I can't recreate it, I can't fix it. Basic rule of debugging.

MementoMori: You were told you have a defective .NET/OS installation, so either reinstall the OS or some other one, or stop complaining. No experienced what you have because you problem is caused by external forces.

The rest of you yahoos, go to the custom menu -> setlist switcher, and make sure everything is in order there. I saw once that the Download button was named Bonus and I had to click on it to fix that. Also make sure the songs in the setlist are registered (orange button).

Oh and stop spamming this thread with complains, either report a bug formally, like I asked you too, or complain in your own thread.
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHTCP Version 2.0.3: FX Speed Boost
Sometimes when I'm playing a song, ill have one SP in the meter already, and i'll hit the second SP phrase but the game doesn't recognize the second SP being hit, resulting as it skipping over the phrase (same situation as JNukes2's PS2 Red Snake Glitch video)

GHTCP Version 2.0.3: Creating Music Track...FAILED!
With every single song I add with this version of GHTCP, the music track will fail no matter what. However, if i just re-build the song data, and add the music track for a second time, it works. This only happens with this version.

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
RaylanCloss  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
GHTCP Version 2.0.3: FX Speed Boost
Sometimes when I'm playing a song, ill have one SP in the meter already, and i'll hit the second SP phrase but the game doesn't recognize the second SP being hit, resulting as it skipping over the phrase (same situation as JNukes2's PS2 Red Snake Glitch video)

GHTCP Version 2.0.3: Creating Music Track...FAILED!
With every single song I add with this version of GHTCP, the music track will fail no matter what. However, if i just re-build the song data, and add the music track for a second time, it works. This only happens with this version.

Same problem with FAILED at Creating Music Track ;S
Erlend92  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Figured it out.

anyway, great program!
MaXKilleR  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
GHTCP Version 2.0.3: GHTCP Version 2.0.3: Creating Music Track...FAILED!

Post the log error. I am unable to recreated it.
lordjrs  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i press the "I ACCEPT" button the program shows me a error message:

LaseyCynch  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, in GHTCP, I wanted to add a song and did like I usually do, added the audio track, the game track and then the song properties. I did "execute actions", as usual, and all actions succeed, except making the audio track for the game. I tried to add both MP3 or Ogg file but the problem was still here. What should I do?

Someone wrote:
There should be some Green Day on Guitar Hero.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: CaseyLynchy
x8BoNeZ8x  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I couldnt add a song for awhile too kept messing up on the music file. Just tried to recreate it and all of a sudden it work.. ok then. Can you have to many songs? i usually just add to the Download tab 32 times each like Downloads 32 songs..Downloads 1 32 songs...Download 2 32 songs but when i got down to the 25 mark on the "Downloads 2" it freezing when I pick ANY song. It previews the song music and all till pick a song then it freezes. I tried using a different song and even moving things around but as soon as i get to that amount it doesn't work anymore. Btw I only added songs in the Downloads not the Bonus. So I can have 88 songs and by adding 1 more it will freeze. Is this a bug or can you only have up to 88?
x8BoNeZ8x  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a Music Track to fail again. All it said in the log was "Audio Engine: System.IO.FileStream"
darkminus  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
I have a problem with GHTCP...
I was using it before changing computer, now I'm running Windows 7, so I installed Guitar Hero 3, patched to 1.3, Installed all things + GHTCP, but impossible to open settings...

It says :

Quote:
Game Settings files are not compatible, and nothing can be recovered. Doyou wish to start from backup? (Overwriting!)

So I click "Yes" and:

Quote:
Game Settings files are corrupt. Do you with to start from backup? (Overwriting!)

And if I click Yes:

.... But it's a fresh&legit install just patched to 1.3 (or 1.31 tried both)...

Any way to resolve that?

I already reinstalled the game and tried to use 1.3 and 1.31 patch but still nothing...

Thanks in advance for your help!
MaXKilleR  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaXKilleR wrote:
Your game registry is missing a proper path to the game folder. Look at the exception the other guy got.

Maybe next version I will ask to find the directory if this happens.
darkminus  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I manually fix this?
MementoMori  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordjrs wrote:
When i press the "I ACCEPT" button the program shows me a error message:

That's what I get, just the Vista version. Have you found a way to fix it yet?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MementoMori34
takiyasamsama  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: i cannot run ghtcp Reply with quote

when i click the agree button, error message came up saying about blahblah like it cannot run or something like that...may I know why? Dude I'm dying to mod up my Guitar Hero custom song...any volunteer? Help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 111, 112, 113 ... 116, 117, 118  Next
Page 112 of 118

Jump to: