ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
.:[Guitar Hero Three Control Panel]:. V2.0.4 (10/4/2010)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nosfrat  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kereta wrote:
Nosfrat wrote:
What's the point in making free software that expires while you don't even release a new version in time? Seriously I don't get it.

cmon, u know that it's free. so stop complaining, it'll be out pretty soon

I'm not even complaining, just wondering what's the deal with this whole thing, I mean who cares if people have an outdated version?
Well anyway, it's not like we could do anything about it, so let's just wait.
inimitable  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosfrat wrote:
I'm not even complaining, just wondering what's the deal with this whole thing, I mean who cares if people have an outdated version?

Have you seen the huge amounts of people who can't follow simply instructions to install GHTCP or use it properly? Or the people asking about problems that have already been solved and discussed dozens of times? Imagine that plus all the other people using old versions who have problems that have already been fixed in updates.

That's what he's trying to avoid.

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
davidtrasvina  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, what I think would be better is that, instead of making GHTCP reset the setlist and say its not compatible, It be better to make GHTCP still work but still annoy people to update it by spamming it being outdated, but still work because sometimes you just don't know if your going to release the new one on time you know, while theres tons and tons of people out there wanted to put in a new song in their GH3 but instead resets the whole setlist everytime (I tend to forget its outdated) so yea I actually had to rewrite the information and put back my custom setlist like 3 times (screwed me over like a mofo) so yea I even made an account to make this suggestion,

*BUT IN THE OTHER HAND
- Great freaking release, I'm sure everyone still loves you for it
(NOT HATING AT ALL, JUST A SUGGESTION)

but if your not taking suggestions, plz try making a new release sooner
kereta  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the new release maxkiller =), it seems that he has a new solution to prevent ppl from using older version, the new version notification. and there won't expire anymore
davidtrasvina  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, I F***ing LOVE YOU
dacs  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man.....
chirker  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks buddy, keep up the good work!
lukaz895SH  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey , i cant add the juggernaut song the apply button dont enable D:
TheHandle  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: thew progrm doesn't seem comaptible Reply with quote

The custom list list function doesn't seem compatible with guitar hero 3 or guitar hero Aerosmith's custom list. well it is but in only allows you to play the first four songs of the first tier. It will not display the other tiers if their are more then one tier. I am wondering if this is a limitation.

When I complete a set of tiers to be played in guitar hero three or guitar hero Aerosmith using guitar hero three control panel. I go I load the game and choose custom list and choose single player and choose my list an and enter career mode and it shows the 1st tiers and tells me to play 4 songs out of 4. I play all four songs but it doesn't advance.

What am I doing wrong?
TheHandle  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: thew progrm doesn't seem comaptible Reply with quote

The custom list list function doesn't seem compatible with guitar hero 3 or guitar hero Aerosmith's custom list. well it is but in only allows you to play the first four songs of the first tier. It will not display the other tiers if their are more then one tier. I am wondering if this is a limitation.

When I complete a set of tiers to be played in guitar hero three or guitar hero Aerosmith using guitar hero three control panel. I go I load the game and choose custom list and choose single player and choose my list an and enter career mode and it shows the 1st tiers and tells me to play 4 songs out of 4. I play all four songs but it doesn't advance.

What am I doing wrong?

I do press the orange button
davidtrasvina  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: thew progrm doesn't seem comaptible Reply with quote

TheHandle wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

I do press the orange button

you have to force it, in the setlist switcher

if you added more tiers, and your pressing orange on "no force" wats the point, in example

*Adding one whole tier in the quickplay section,
*Then you go to setlist switcher
*go from "Quickplay - No Force" to "Quickplay - Quickplay"

hope this helped
guntashskittles  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plz help i looked through a couple pages of the forum but couldnt find the answer...
I wanna play guitar hero 3 with my ps3 guitar so i hook it up... when i run the original guitar hero 3 version the guitar works fine and dandy but when i run the ghctp version, the guitar works but the buttons dont register properly in game (ie. the green button regesters as orange) :s ive tried using xpadder but that doesnt help my problem... any suggestions?
stynex  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: dead link Reply with quote

the link is down. any idea where else i can get the download (ghtcp 1.83)??
mrpeanut188  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guntashskittles wrote:
plz help i looked through a couple pages of the forum but couldnt find the answer...
I wanna play guitar hero 3 with my ps3 guitar so i hook it up... when i run the original guitar hero 3 version the guitar works fine and dandy but when i run the ghctp version, the guitar works but the buttons dont register properly in game (ie. the green button regesters as orange) :s ive tried using xpadder but that doesnt help my problem... any suggestions?

Yeah, that means it register the same as a RB2 Guitar...... Due to some..........Well, cheap peeps, RB2 controllers are incompatible with GH3.
I use Joy2Key to use my PS3 And Wii RB2 Guitars. Works for me, AND I couldn't get anything else to work like glovepie, so this REALLY WORKS.
kenand  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, works great

It possible to make Control panle for Guitar Hero IV (World Tour?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118  Next
Page 114 of 118

Jump to: