ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
80s - S6 - PS2 - League OB/B Playoffs WINNERS: morty/PDPablo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jph93  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's okay Brian, if I were facing Morty I KNOW I would be getting eliminated because I just don't have the patience or time to get all of those tough squeezes together in one run. No offense to dragoon, but you just aren't on the same squeezing level as Morty, and I feel like I still have a 50 50 chance against you based on your previous scores.

I just hope theres a song next week if I stay in that doesn't require great squeezing AND getting past a relativley tricky solo.

EDIT:

Btw, semis songs next week will be either PWM, BiM, or ANbaGT if I'm still in, and it will be bathroom wall or the warrior if I'm out.
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jph93 wrote:
It's okay Brian, if I were facing Morty I KNOW I would be getting eliminated because I just don't have the patience or time to get all of those tough squeezes together in one run. No offense to dragoon, but you just aren't on the same squeezing level as Morty, and I feel like I still have a 50 50 chance against you based on your previous scores.

I just hope theres a song next week if I stay in that doesn't require great squeezing AND getting past a relativley tricky solo.

EDIT:

Btw, semis songs next week will be either PWM, BiM, or ANbaGT if I'm still in, and it will be bathroom wall or the warrior if I'm out.

None taken; morty is amazing at squeezing and I can barely squeeze at all . I figure whoever one of us goes up against morty next week will probably be toast (you less so than me) . So, if I do win this round, I will have 3 days to completely learn the ins and outs of tilt-squeezing. Wishful thinking?

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
Niall  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. I guess going to Expert or staying on Hard for GH3 would depend on how much they upped the average difficulty level (let's not focus on TTFAF for now ).

I guess elx and/or Barfo could best judge my level.. but I finally passed Get Ready 2 Rokk and CfH today, getting all GH1 songs passed finally! Woohoo, my first Axe! (Both passed through the JASP method, not through skill. That would be Judicious Application of Star Power. )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jph93 wrote:
Wow, getting first place this round is a huge boost to my confidence. I'm actually really surprised Morty and Shock didn't go for those two big squeezes, because although the first is really tough, the second isn't that bad at all.

Hey Jph, congrats on the awesome squeeze-tastic score! Don't think I'd have the time or the patience to go for it. Or the skill to pull it off!

I think I'm going to drop out of the leagues for a little while - I'm going to college 2 nights a week now and doing a bit of DJing as well, and just don't have the time in the evenings to get scores I'm happy with (got S2 score at about 2am ). Think I'll work on some more YouTube videos with the time I have.

Good luck to everyone left in!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My score is in...good luck Venge.

Took me several tries to beat my sightread...I must have been kicking serious ass the day I bought the game, lol. I had six consecutive runs where I missed in the exact same spot in solo C. What I lack in skill, I make up for in consistency.

Good luck to everyone else in the quarters.
PDPablo  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, it's gonna take (another) miracle run to beat my current score...
good luck to you v4mp!
I just want to go back in time, find the glue-sniffing crack fiend that said "I think Slayer's 'Raining Blood' would be an excellent song for GHIII", bludgeon him/her repeatedly with my old X-plorer, and impale them with the jagged end of the broken neck. And I'd make whoever is responsible for the note chart to that song watch intently, knowing full well that they will be next.

Season 6 League B winner (2nd overall in reg. season)
V4mpyr3  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PDPablo wrote:
man, it's gonna take (another) miracle run to beat my current score...
good luck to you v4mp!

well i'm not happy with my score, but i just had a few hours this day to play and i guess it wasn't meant to be..
But we'll see how it goes

And good luck to you aswell ;)
Venge  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gyle41386 wrote:
My score is in...good luck Venge.

Took me several tries to beat my sightread...I must have been kicking serious ass the day I bought the game, lol. I had six consecutive runs where I missed in the exact same spot in solo C. What I lack in skill, I make up for in consistency.

Good luck to everyone else in the quarters.

I've been killing myself trying to get the goal I set when I looked up your sightread score, missing it by ~2K on my best run Tuesday. I also missed exactly the same spot in C every time. So I gave up and practiced the Hell out of C, but still couldn't get it fullspeed. Gave it one last try before going to work Wednesday and the stars aligned right at that moment. I didn't FC it, but I only missed 4. I still didn't hit my "big" goal, but I've only done that on two songs this entire season, so... meh. Glad to hear you had as much trouble with beating your score as I did. Good luck back at you, and good luck everyone else too... see you in four or TWENTY-four days...
Mattz0r  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YES!!!! I cant believe i've made it to the semi's.... Good luck everyone....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking yes!!! I was really unsure whether it would be me or wupun advancing on this one. I got my score yesterday and played it an hour and a half straight tonight trying to beat my score with the best path, but couldn't hit Solo C in a run, except once but I'd already screwed up. I tried it a few times in practice mode and hit it pretty consistently, just couldn't get it in a run.

Anyway, going against Shock on NBAGT will be tough. Figured this had a good chance of being picked. I'm betting on PWM for Finals. And good job to wupun, I'm sure it was a close match.
S5-GHII - made Round 2 - 9th place
S6-80s - made semi-finals - 3rd place
S7-GHIII - made quarter-finals - 7th place
S8-GHIII - made Round 2 - 11th place
S8-RB H Guitar - Champion - 1st place
rojocapo610  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job keeper.
i tought i had a good score considering that solo,
187804 99% 454ns -2 notes
anyways good luck to you guys in the semis.
im happy making it this far in my first league
thanks barfo for setting this up its been fun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4452935267237486
Keeper  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rojocapo610 wrote:
great job keeper.
i tought i had a good score considering that solo,
187804 99% 454ns -2 notes
anyways good luck to you guys in the semis.

Thanx!
I had a -2 run myself
190088 99%/347NS
Had an FC run after that but messed up the starpower
Good luck to all in the semis(OB/B).
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Theo0002 PSN Name: Keeper74
Jph93  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAWD. I'm not sure I can even FC ANbaGT. Well, actually, I know I will, but it'll be tough.
Shock  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work to everyone that made it to the semis in the OB/B leagues. This is just the song I wanted to see this week. It's one of my favorites on the game plus I haven't had a reason to work on improving my original score until now.

Good luck to J-On and also to morty and Jph93. These are gonna be some good matches this week.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was sure that Nothin' but a Good Time would be the semis song. I could probably FC it, but since I'm out, I don't have much motivation to do so. I doubt the finals would be BiM, because it would only be a match to see who can do better on the solo, and that's kind of boring. It will probably be Play With Me.

Well, even though I didn't outsqueeze morty, I at least finally FC'd No One Like You, and only lost by exactly 1000 points. I guess that's close.
Good luck to everyone the rest of the way, and I'll be back next season.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: