ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S5 - PS2 - League A Thread - Week 6 Songs Up!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the A League results page?

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
eblp4life  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems almost mean that they haven't posted the results, A1 seems a little out of my grasp, A2 would have suited me perfectly (can't argue, though), hopefully I'm a middle of the pack guy and not a bottom dweller.

Well, as much as I want to see them, it won't make them appear any faster, they're doing what they can, I suppose.
A7XChaos  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is my first league, but based on the scores of AA3, I think that A1 is indeed the best fit for me... but we'll find out once the scores come out and how I do this week.

FC Beast and the Harlot [ ] (Power Surge)
Get The Log [X]
5* Jordan [X]
5* Every Co-Op song [X]

GH2 League A1: 8th
157 Points off of the lead :O
elx  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A League results are coming up next, you guys bitched LESS than B League, so you get your results first.
eblp4life  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, I'm in the lead. Had a four pointer, still pulled it out, sorry for my bragging, just surprised me, good luck to you all, and don't pass me by too much this week, those were some of my best songs.
PS2178  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice and easy song selection this week. Good luck to all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 240634943772
ChainsawSolo  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Correct me if I'm wrong, but.... Reply with quote

After seeing a couple of posts from people really proud of having been assigned to A1 instead of A2 or A3, I've really gotta play devil's advocate again with a simple question for Elx.

You see, I was under the impression that usernames within a certain letter league are randomly dealt (like a dealer deals cards around a table) into each numbered subdivision. Either that or I was also possibly thinking that, using the card analogy once again, the usernames are sorted by week 1 score from highest to lowest and than dealt sequentially across the numbered subdivision so each numbered subdivision gets a statistically average sample of skill level distribution.

It had never occurred to me before that A1 level might be reserved for those who score better on average than those assigned to A2 or higher. This of course distresses me somewhat because I am in A2.

Elx, would you please be so kind as to inform me what is really going on? Thank you in advance for your time and attention, I know it must be a precious commodity lately.
elx  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Correct me if I'm wrong, but.... Reply with quote

ChainsawSolo wrote:
After seeing a couple of posts from people really proud of having been assigned to A1 instead of A2 or A3, I've really gotta play devil's advocate again with a simple question for Elx.

You see, I was under the impression that usernames within a certain letter league are randomly dealt (like a dealer deals cards around a table) into each numbered subdivision. Either that or I was also possibly thinking that, using the card analogy once again, the usernames are sorted by week 1 score from highest to lowest and than dealt sequentially across the numbered subdivision so each numbered subdivision gets a statistically average sample of skill level distribution.

It had never occurred to me before that A1 level might be reserved for those who score better on average than those assigned to A2 or higher. This of course distresses me somewhat because I am in A2.

Elx, would you please be so kind as to inform me what is really going on? Thank you in advance for your time and attention, I know it must be a precious commodity lately.

Nope, the reason for having the split divisions in the first place was to break up the wide variety of skill levels in each league. So it will always be split so that A1>A2>A3, That's how it's been done ever since we started splitting leagues back in season 2.
A7XChaos  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

38th on Parasite + 2nd on Trogdor= XDDDDD

Wow... I somehow saw this coming... anyway... hopefully I can pull my rank up some with some nice scores... don't expect FCs out of me though :P

FC Beast and the Harlot [ ] (Power Surge)
Get The Log [X]
5* Jordan [X]
5* Every Co-Op song [X]

GH2 League A1: 8th
157 Points off of the lead :O
Nazarion  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the songs for this week, should be interesting. I'm expecting to see a lot of 100% on soy bomb

I'm surprised by the twist though i gotta say... dont know why just am.

The first official announcement for Rock Band 3 will reveal that the game will have a brand new physics engine, which will only be used for breast physics.
Broseph  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the set this week. Hopefully I'll do a little better this time around.
Last night my girlfriend was going down on me (and doing a fantastic job) but couldn't quite get me off, due to whatever reason. While struggling to console her and tell her "It's alright, that just happens sometimes," I managed to blurt out:

"It's just like getting a full combo and missing the BRE."
Cloud7654  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, right in the middle of the middle bracket. Better than I expected to do.
Let's see

Soy Bomb - Easy song to FC, but now I have to find a good SP path.
Last Child - Twist - No Star Power - Whoever hits the most notes wins! I like.
Laughtrack - Fun song to play!
Push Push (Lady Lightning) - Fun song, but I suck at it!
Fisch  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I knew that my CoY was awful, but i was hoping everyone else would have given up on it too. I've got a feeling this is my week though.

Soy Bomb: Havent played this since I FC'd ages ago, should be fun
Last CHild: I've been wanting to FC this for a while, now ive got an excuse to play it nonstop. I dont know what will be worse though, finnally full clearing it and not topping my best score, or accidentily hitting select near the end of the song on a FC run.
Laughtrack: another one I think I can FC
Push Push: Well, at least its not CoY.
Tweek787  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
Tweek...I looked in my PMs and could not find your scores. You sure you PM'd me and not somebody else?

Ahhh F**K me i think when i typed ur name i had a typo s**t
but did u delete it or sumtin cuz i sent the songs to u liek an hour after i found out what the songs were

if u didnt get it then could i just not get my scores counted?because it doesnt even say im in a league but for the entire expert roster it said i was there just not in A,AA or AAA i know im good enough to be in at least A
eblp4life  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soy Bomb: Even if you FC it, you could end up in 37th (Parasite..)
Last Child: I don't like that song, I could be losing this single point lead faster than I thought
Laughtrack: Should be fun to FC, not looking to be particularly high here either
Push Push(LL): There is a good oppurtunity for anyone who puts up a big number.

Well, I don't like these songs, at all. Last week's were waay better, could be a little biased, though. Haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: