ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Answer confirmed in Guitar Hero IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadAudioMan  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That list has some good songs. But I wouldn't really want it.
Also. GH4 better have some more A7X. Or Neversoft will pay.
Squabman  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

foolosophy wrote:
ROFL.

If that list is true I will stick a needle in my pee hole. It sounds like a generic wish list. Hardly plausible. Ron Paul has a better shot at winning nomination for the Republicans, than this list showing up in GHIV.

GHIV should from now on be referred to as gHIV.. It will be the disease that will bring down the guitar hero franchise..

When Neversoft goes off into the wrong direction EVEN more (ex: jumping the hawk) then it will solidify the death of the series and make it a novelty.
thedevilsreject  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squabman wrote:
foolosophy wrote:
ROFL.

If that list is true I will stick a needle in my pee hole. It sounds like a generic wish list. Hardly plausible. Ron Paul has a better shot at winning nomination for the Republicans, than this list showing up in GHIV.

GHIV should from now on be referred to as gHIV.. It will be the disease that will bring down the guitar hero franchise..

When Neversoft goes off into the wrong direction EVEN more (ex: jumping the hawk) then it will solidify the death of the series and make it a novelty.

wait, what?

your commenting on a game bringing down the series, when nothing has even been fucking confirmed. are you out of your fucking mind?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jax0509
Squabman  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thedevilsreject wrote:
Squabman wrote:
foolosophy wrote:
ROFL.

wait, what?

your commenting on a game bringing down the series, when nothing has even been fucking confirmed. are you out of your fucking mind?

gh3 confirmed it a good 3 months ago

Neversoft never has been one for taking the time and adding polish. Im just extrapolating the current trend set by both Tony Hawk (the big money maker of Neversoft back in the day) and the current trend of Guitar Hero

Last edited by Squabman on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Majere  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazymonkey841 wrote:
Oh, I thought it was that crappy Three Days Grace song at first

so did i... i dont necessarily hate the song, its a good song to listen to... just not a good song to play

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuffty wrote:
Chris9092 wrote:
Gh4 Song confirmed already? o.O

Not too bad of a song, for sure bonus song though.

Definately a bonus song. The Answer aren't a well-known popular band, even in their own country let alone in the UK or abroad, so the bonus setlist seems most logical.

Aye, that's a shame really, I saw 'em live a couple of years back (Great Escape Festival 2006 in Brighton, if anyone's interested) and they were really entertaining. But yeah, I've heard nothing of them since. This has reminded me I should probably look for their CD or something.

EDIT: Also, woot for the confirmation, etc.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Additive  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

word, GH4. i'm down.

thought this was interesting though:

They have a TBA for Guitar Hero IV for:

Xbox 360
Wii
PS3
PC
but NOT for the ps2?
(or the Mac, but who's surprised about that? anyone? didn't think so...)

maybe just an oversight... maybe the ps2 is getting the axe and going the way of the buffalo (forcefully)...

idk, all just speculation this early

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: sous chef fett
stxbomber191  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Additive wrote:
word, GH4. i'm down.

thought this was interesting though:

They have a TBA for Guitar Hero IV for:

Xbox 360
Wii
PS3
PC
but NOT for the ps2?
(or the Mac, but who's surprised about that? anyone? didn't think so...)

maybe just an oversight... maybe the ps2 is getting the axe and going the way of the buffalo (forcefully)...

idk, all just speculation this early

Actually, I think IGN has a ps2 version listed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too early to speak of this.. GOGO MOAR FC'S
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squabman wrote:

Way to criticize a game you haven't played yet! Bravo!

And adding to my comment, GH3 was Neversoft's first rhythm game EVER. Give GHIV a chance, this goes to all of you GH anti-fanboys. (I didn't say Rock Band fanboys, because a good portion of them aren't making complete asses out of themselves.)
directshot999  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does sound like a wish list. They'd almost never put songs in the game done by the same artist, and why have Aerosmith in GH4 when it's going to be in it's own game? Don't count on this one.

Plus, SOAD in Guitar Hero?? As much as Neversoft/HMX seemed to hate them being included in the game, dispite the amazing guitar work in the songs, I doubt it'll be in.
obsoleteshock  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a few things that make me wonder about the "leaked" list.

1. The girl is obviously more of an answer fan than GH fan.
2. Her post count is over 1,000, implying that she's a very active fan of this band and wouldn't want to spoil her reputation on the boards by leaking false info.
3. She broke the news on their forums before the press release went out, which means she could be close to the band (which doesn't seem like all that big of a band).
4. The abundance of Aerosmith on the list.
5. The fact that it seemed like there were going to be two Velvet Revolver tracks in GHIII, when in fact that leak was just referring to DLC.
6. They could have just seen some sort of presentation from the makers on what bands/songs they were working on/working on acquiring for GHIV so they had an idea what sort of game they were going to be in and get them excited about it.

Even with all of that, I still only give it a 1-5% chance of being partially true, but that is WAY more than I can say for the majority of supposedly leaked internet foum tracklists we see around here.
Josco  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: The Answer confirmed in Guitar Hero IV Reply with quote

Tuffty wrote:
Quote:

More than 200 songs were submitted by music companies at the enormous industry trade fair, and Activision (plus experts) chose just 20 of them to appear in Guitar Hero IV.

Does this mean there's only gonna be 20 songs in Guitar Hero IV?
obsoleteshock  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the 20 songs are likely to be some of the bonus songs.

Also, I registered at those forums where that supposed setlist was leaked, but I never got the confirmation e-mail, so I can't try again without setting up another e-mail address. Anyone else care to try?
Squabman  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafkie wrote:
Squabman wrote:

Way to criticize a game you haven't played yet! Bravo!

And adding to my comment, GH3 was Neversoft's first rhythm game EVER. Give GHIV a chance, this goes to all of you GH anti-fanboys. (I didn't say Rock Band fanboys, because a good portion of them aren't making complete asses out of themselves.)

I am more or less criticizing the company than the game. And to say that GH3 was Neversoft's first rhythm game is not a valid argument.. It is a rhythm game that was made by Harmonix, and they just took all the elements and put their own take on it.. And don't give me this "oh they built the engine all up on their own" stuff.. It was an engine that had the blueprints already laid out, they just had to tweak them. and I am not a GH anti-fanboy, I play alot of GH and I still like it. But right now Neversoft seems to be more focused on farming money than pleasing the customers and I am slowly growing wearing of their lack of customer appreciation. And to say that I am making a complete ass of myself is rude, disrespectful and a bit childish. I am allowed to have an opinion on the GH franchise as a whole and the direction where it has begun to lead. They rushed GH3, and I can see them rushing gh4 too.. and that truly makes me SAD, not happy that I have something to "hate on".. Gh3 climbed the cliff of greatness and had its grasp of the top, but slipped at the last second.

./zen off

PS - Im more of an anti-Tony Hawk fanboy THPS2 FOR LYFE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: