ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
-- The New Master FC Breakdown - WILL BE FINISHED! --
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace5993  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
smash hits i'm the least sure on because i have barely played it so advice there is useful once i get the whole game in

pwm in smash hits has that one crazy part and a few other tricky fast parts, but the 80's one has the stupid misirlou strumming and that chorus zigzag nonsense and some other stuff. both have hard intros and outros too. i'd say they're about even maybe?

Nope, not even close. Pretty much every single important section in the GHSH version is harder. The strumming is just as hard, if not harder, in GHSH for most people and the chorus zigzags from 80's are nothing compared to the random insanity in the GHSH version of the same section. The GHSH version is definitely harder, there's not much of a debate, it's just how much harder is the issue.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fudrick wrote:
Deak2112 wrote:
I heard one of the elites (MAYBE Jnukes) say that Soothsayer was harder than all DF except TTFAF in whcih case they were about the same.

I'm not close to an elite but imo...

Soothsayer > HoOT > TTFAF > RD > OGaP

More like TTFAF > Soothsayer > RD > HooT > OGAP

TTFAF is ridiculous (B1, Twin, What the, grace notes... we all know that)

Then you have the speed of A, the strums in B and the insanity of Devil G in Soothsayer. The Victory solos are also extremely choke-able, (Looking at H-I).

RD is the most choke-able song ever, tricky strumming everywhere, 20 NPS trills and random strums. The hard part is getting everything in one run.

HooT has this hard but random strum-free solo. 1B is insane and 2D is also almost as hard as 1B. The other solos are also pretty hard (1D, 2B) or chokeable (1C, 2A). Luckily, the solo is only 18 NPS, which is kind of slow compared to OGAP and TTFAF. The strumming is also much easier than RD and OGAP strumming sections (Except the intro riffage, which is VERY hard).

OGAP... simple solo with the tricky pattern in D and Keep Soloing, 20 NPS triplets (2x) and simple strumming everywhere else (Except 2 parts with HOPOs). The outro, however, is the most chokeable thing ever: A fast downstrum part leading into a 6 notes 20NPS trill... wow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah the smash hits TTFAF is much harder, I can barely 4 star it. The strumming feels so off in that game to me.
Shadowstep  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
Shadowstep wrote:
The Trooper harder than 21st Century Schizoid Man? Lol.

Tough call. GH2 Trooper is pretty tough, especially if you aren't used to the Engine.

True, but I think the solo in 21CSM is a lot harder than anything in the Trooper, even with the GH2 engine.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved a few things around some more, i still want more input on the same song/different game issue, specifically:

play with me
one
ttfaf

also added all the gh3 dlc, it's kinda a mess in the middle so there's probably some real wrong stuff. added a few van halen songs in for fun too. I'm the One is HARD. danny couldnt fc it. there is like a ridiculous fast strumming section and crazy solos, at the end theres like a 20 nps zigzag at the end followed by a long trill. YRGM has that one fill like looks as fast as the red snake, and painkiller is challenging but probably not as hard as RB2 even. eruption is yeah.
fudrick  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PWM: GHSH is way harder
One: GH3 is harder
TTFAF: GHSH is harder

And I'm the One needs to go up. The strumming is possibly the hardest section ever.

Pas26  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the One has to go right under Troggy NTSC since the strumming is the hardest hittable section ever (22-24 NPS strumming).

Top 3 should be:

Troggy NTSC
I'm the One
TTFAF SH

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is i'm the one already considered harder than Devil? wow

I figured maybe like around One or Satch but I didn't want to put it there unless i was positive
Pas26  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
is i'm the one already considered harder than Devil? wow

I figured maybe like around One or Satch but I didn't want to put it there unless i was positive

For the top players, the real hard part in Devil is the fast strumming (20NPS). The hard part in I'm the one is around 24NPS with a tons of fret changes so yes, I think that I'm the one is the hardest song ever.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched a video of I'm the One. Uh, holy shit? No doubt in my mind, that strumming section by itself would be harder to hit than devil And then there's the zigzag after
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

working on adding WT DLC

as far as zakk wylde goes is the career one actually harder? that crazy end solo is all purple notes in career but regular hammerons in dlc. despite adding the zigzag and a few other random hard parts i think the career one might actually be harder.

ted nugent theyre pretty similar - hardest part is that strumming bit

i put im the one right above devil for now but i might move it below it if it gets enough complaints
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Dueling Banjos so low ranked (by low I mean easy)? There's only one FC, the strumming is faster than in DWDTG, and it's a different engine. The trills make it even harder. It's a tough song to FC.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
fudrick  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Dueling Banjos should be just under TDWDTG, and I'm the One should be just above it.

Bulblax  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha see the problem i'm kinda having is it feels weird to rank post-gh3 songs more difficult than the difficult songs of gh2. because everyone is like "lawl wt is easy gh2 is hard".

somehow I dont think dueling banjos is harder than anything dragonforce though
fudrick  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it definitely is, the strumming is 22 NPS I believe.

And I think BiM should go down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 3 of 42

Jump to: