ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S16 - Guitar Hero 3 - Hard Guitar - Congratulations newuser1234!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far so good this round.... 2/4 songs done and I should be done with F.C.P.... but I choked near the end... boooooo. Should be interesting this week. FCP is the hardest song to FC this week but MC isn't an easy path to follow. Still 6 more days to play these songs. But I gotta actually get some work done.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
Nicely surprised that I've managed to finish 11th after Round 1. Sort of went how I expected it to though, in that did OK on those I could actually FC (GR & AitUK) and rubbish on those I can't.

Hopefully Round 2 will give me a similar split so I can at least have a fighting chance of playoffs

pizzzapizza wrote:
I wish i can do better paths

http://slowhero.moto-coda.org/gh3-ps2.hard.html

I got at least 2 FC's last round were uk and generation rock which i never FC'd before the leagues started so that I should be happy about and thanks for the help
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-oh, my red fret button is starting to give out on my guitar, thankfully I finished this weeks' scores (for the most part, input a score for all 4 songs, somewhat glad with what I have so far), hopefully my new guitar comes in the mail sometime next week for round 3, oh how I pray that I don't have to use this guitar again for the next round...

On the other hand, i'm actually a bit concerned about managing to hold top 5 with how well some people are squeezing, many out-squeezing me on songs I felt I did really well on

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question: How many people are typically in the playoffs?

Subtext question: How many people do I have to beat to make it into the postseason?

newuser1234  

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:

Subtext question: How many people do I have to beat to make it into the postseason?

isn't it like half of the active participants make it? i also wanted to let you guys know that +44 is possible on the 2nd squeeze of fcpremix. it was insane.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:

Yeah, basically what newuser said. It's basically half of the number of people who submit in week 4 (give or take depending on how many byes we can get out of the eventual numbers, and how generous I'm feeling at the time ). Just gotta beat... uh... as many as you can
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
skinnywhitecomic wrote:

isn't it like half of the active participants make it? i also wanted to let you guys know that +44 is possible on the 2nd squeeze of fcpremix. it was insane.

Hmm, my end score is typically x85 after the second phrase, would that mean you managed x29 if not more?? O_o

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KoushiroIzumi wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
skinnywhitecomic wrote:

Hmm, my end score is typically x85 after the second phrase, would that mean you managed x29 if not more?? O_o

i normally get x41 but the best i've ever done is x53

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
KoushiroIzumi wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
skinnywhitecomic wrote:

i normally get x41 but the best i've ever done is x53

ok this is just stupid. I have not been able to get over x33, which I get almost every time. Also that extra 400 doesn't seem possible either. Maybe I just suck at squeezing this game, lol. Done with 2/3 out of 4 songs, might go back for more points but I'll probably be done as soon as I finish the last song. Getting too lazy :p

EDIT: Done, only really happy with 2/4 (and even one of those I missed an easy squeeze) hopefully I didn't do too bad this round :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
augthebomb  

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized that JD's path (as opposed to debr's) on The Metal would easily get me an extra 300 but I don't have the willpower to play through it for the 90th time. I finally figured out the 5th act on M.C. but I ended up with 400 less points than my previous run screwing it up... meh. I didn't even come close to 3/4 of my previous high scores pre-league, and I beat the other one. Weird week, not expecting much.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kamen Islands
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to to do better on harder songs. That doesn't bode well for me with this round.

newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im pretty disappointed that i didnt get 400 points last week . this week's songs suck

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going away for the weekend starting tomorrow so I need to get all my scores done today... awesome.
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, had to drop out of the tournament due to my guitar no longer being playable

Was hoping to be able to see some people in the playoffs, oh well. You guys enjoy the rest of the tournament!

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay week for me this week
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: