ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I fear for GH: Metallica
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
devinring  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it really easy actually o.O 5* sightread them all (With a 98% on TKAR ) except for the Battle, which I got my second or third run.
Zerstörer  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

el1t3v1rus wrote:
directshot999 wrote:
No random strums anywhere except for TKAR and Joe Perry Guitar Battle.

IMO, GH:M will be great. I LIKE overcharting, to a limit, and this time Neversoft has nothing to overchart. Most of Metallica's songs are WTFinsane anyways, plus the opening acts will be some METAL instead of garbage like Joan Jett.

This time I won't be bored until the 2nd to last tier, and I'll enjoy myself the entire game.

Besides, where's the overcharting in Aerosmith? One incident: the TKAR verse should be instead of , but does that really matter??

Actually, today, that did matter. I was at a tournament, and the reason I lost, was because of those chords. If it was charted with I could have hit them, but the bullshit felt and looked too weird for me to hit, and actually nobody there was able to keep a combo over them, and plus, me missing on those chords, stopped me from getting SP btw, which is why I lost.

So you lost because you didn't hit notes?

Besides, if everyone broke combo at those chords, as you said, then they're not the reason you lost.

they're people who don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, and are complete douches about it
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LambchopsMcAdoo
toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only part of the game I have a problem with is TKAR's chords and Mercy (from what I saw of it)
other than that the game is awesome \o/
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puppetmaster wrote:
thedevilsreject wrote:
puppetmaster wrote:
they pretty much left out the entire second half of Aerosmith's career

That would be a good thing in GH:M's case [/b]

good point sir, good point. they can definitely leave out all of St. Anger. that shit was rubbish. i can deal with all their other stuff though. definitely wouldn't mind seeing "On the Road Again." i liked that cover.

Imagine if they put So Fucking What uncensored in that game. that would be awsome
Venim619  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys misunderstood, he meant M as in "METAL, MOTHER FUCKER!"
jtriz111894  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I fear about GH:M is that it will be frustrating when all the songs are at least 5 minutes long. Imagine going for an FC, missing, then having to play the whole long song over again. And imagine choking. I also fear it could get a little boring.

PSN: JTRiz111894
[X]GH3 [X]GH:WT [X]RB1 [X]RB2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: JTRiz111894
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jtriz111894 wrote:
What I fear about GH:M is that it will be frustrating when all the songs are at least 5 minutes long. Imagine going for an FC, missing, then having to play the whole long song over again. And imagine choking. I also fear it could get a little boring.

People spent the time FC'ing songs like Free Bird, One, and Through the Fire and the Flames...There won't be an issue with that lol
brighthouse727  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
jtriz111894 wrote:

People spent the time FC'ing songs like Free Bird, One, and Through the Fire and the Flames...There won't be an issue with that lol

No one has spent time Fc'ing One considering it hasn't been fc'd yet.
“The world is about to end in 2012… ’cause the Mayans made calendars, and they stop at 2012. I got encyclopedias on the bus. The world is about to end as we know it. You can see it already. A planet doesn’t exist - there’s no more Pluto. Planes are flying into buildings - and not just the Twin Towers. Mosquitoes bite you and you die. And a black man and a woman are running for president.”-Lil' Wayne

Yes I'm a fan of rap music.
Mechaflash  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brighthouse727 wrote:
MSH-Hitman wrote:
jtriz111894 wrote:

No one has spent time Fc'ing One considering it hasn't been fc'd yet.

I think he means that people have actually been trying to fc it. and spending time in practice. such as the people going for one right now. if anyone still even trying.
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puppetmaster wrote:
i don't really know how you could mess up GH:Metallica, but seeing how badly they shorted us on songs with GH:A, and how they pretty much left out the entire second half of Aerosmith's career, i guess if there is a way to screw up GH:Metallica, Neversoft may just figure out how to do it.

I fail to see how leaving out the second half of Metallica's career could be seen as a bad thing.
Geeoff  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metallica has some easier songs too. Ballads like Nothing Else Matters won't be too hard at all...

And shorter songs (with some likelihood of being in the game):

Whiplash 4:10
Through the Never 4:04
Of Wolf and Man 4:16
Die, Die My Darling 2:29
Until It Sleeps 4:29
Hero of the Day 4:21
I Disappear 4:33
Fuel 4:29
The Memory Remains 4:39
Trapped Under Ice 4:04
TopGearFTW  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I'm wondering about GH Metallica is whether they will put One in it, which would be odd since it's in GH3, or leave it out, which would also be odd since it's arguably Metallica's most famous song.

First recorded GS of Black Magic on PS3! I almost feel proud. >__>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TopGearFTW
Geeoff  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uggh...I cringe if they put Enter Sandman in the game. I guess they'll pretty much HAVE to though. I've already played it 7 quadrillion times on Rock Band.
SdS3030  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: I fear for GH: Metallica Reply with quote

Goron40 wrote:
Everyone was expecting Aerosmith to be an easy game, and Neversoft surprised us by overcharting every chart in the game, adding chords where they do not exist, the changed hammer-on system... and don't get me started on random strums.

If they can take a band like Aerosmith and do this... What is to become of GH: Metallica?

Isn't this the guy that whinges about NS overcharting in every single GH3 related thread?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

valioso wrote:
dxbrbnk wrote:
Hopefully, GH:M will be a pin off of GH4 not GH3. Meaning, that it will include all band instruments.

I am pretty sure they will be a full band game since is after GH4

Metallica has the money to make sure too.

BTW, not to sound mean or anything, but One is possibly the WORST song to put by Metallica into Guitar Hero. The song is incredibly boring 95% of the time. The fast strumming is a bit fun, but repetitive. And the solo is just too "WTF" worthy to be considered fun. Any other Metallica song, however, would rock in a Guitar Hero.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: