ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
-- The New Master FC Breakdown - WILL BE FINISHED! --
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TehJlo  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, is this thread gonna be updated at all? It's an amazing resource, and I think it would be a damn shame to see it fade away like it is...

FS5*[X]
Get more FCs: [working on it]
Getting Guitar Hero games other than 3 so I don't have to totally mooch: [working on it...]

elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i just realized... scream aim fire IS NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES easier than beat it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
eljasmy  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehJlo wrote:
So, is this thread gonna be updated at all? It's an amazing resource, and I think it would be a damn shame to see it fade away like it is...

tru dat
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scream aim fire is so much easier than beat it, it's like 2 seconds of tapping that you can spam, beat it is hard as hell

and as far as updating this, not happening anytime soon, maybe by like january I will get to add in WoR, besides that it's really just DLC, this list has every song in every other game and every WT dlc song except that one
TheBrightBeast  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey nice breakdown

can i request that for ease of searching, that individual game FC breakdowns are added too? Having EVERYTHING in one thread would make it easier to find what you're searching for.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
scream aim fire is so much easier than beat it, it's like 2 seconds of tapping that you can spam, beat it is hard as hell

No you can't just spam Scream Aim Fire, you have to be very precise with your anchoring or you will miss. I agree that it's a bit overrated but it's not THAT easy.

I do agree that Beat It is the harder of the two songs though but not by much...it's mostly just the fact that the Beat It solo has multiple annoying purple note sections as opposed to the one in Scream Aim Fire. The riffs in Scream Aim Fire are obviously harder than the riffs in Beat It, but I hardly think that's a factor if you can hit the purple notes.

Bulblax  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBrightBeast wrote:
hey nice breakdown

can i request that for ease of searching, that individual game FC breakdowns are added too? Having EVERYTHING in one thread would make it easier to find what you're searching for.

I would except the first post is already almost at full capacity in terms of post length and I don't have a good means of sorting them right now. plus if I ever move stuff around then I have to change both lists. maybe eventually I will
BobDole  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I would except the first post is already almost at full capacity in terms of post length and I don't have a good means of sorting them right now. plus if I ever move stuff around then I have to change both lists. maybe eventually I will

I can understand if you don't have time to add songs now, but the OP is most certainly not even close to capacity. Allow me to prove it:

OP of this thread contains 2739 words.
OP of the Rock Band un-FCed guitar thread contains 7618 words.

I don't know what the ceiling actually is but I've OPed multiple threads with 4-digit word counts and never hit it. Clearly though there is room for Warriors of Rock and all of its DLC for the foreseeable future (again I understand if you don't have time to add those songs, I'm just saying that you can).

Bulblax  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf?

look back a few pages, I used to have a bunch more stuff written before the breakdown, then it wouldn't let me edit the post, and someone told me that was cause it hit capacity

weird
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
TWIE is DEFINITELY harder. TWIE also has 12NPS+ NPS soloing

Honestly I don't find the solo in that song remotely hard, I FC it like every time. It's the strumming that kills me in that song.

But yeah I missed in the solo of Afterlife like once, one handed. I'd rank it wayyy lower.

illiniguy  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only reason people think songs like Afterlife are easier is because it's more fun to grind out fretting than strumming. But to be honest, after sinking an even amount of practice into each song I'm much closer to TWiE. I've had 6 post-solo chokes now. I have yet to hit 95% of Solo D in Afterlife.
It's the same reason that many people think Let There Be Rock is top 5 material on Rock Band 2. I used to be one of those people, then I put the same amount of practice into it that I put into the hard fretting songs and started making more headway on it than I am with Bodhisattva, which I used to think was far easier.
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can FC the Afterlife solo almost every consistently, but I can't even come close on TWiE. Different people have different strengths, and mine is fretting. I would personally say Afterlife is easier

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my experience, more people have strength in fretting, rather than strumming. So considering that, i'd say Afterlife is easier.
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the bad news is guitar hero is dead but the good news is THIS BREAKDOWN ISN'T!

yeah I decided I'm gonna finish this. maybe add a little bit tonight even. we'll see
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bulblax wrote:
well, the bad news is guitar hero is dead but the good news is THIS BREAKDOWN ISN'T!

yeah I decided I'm gonna finish this. maybe add a little bit tonight even. we'll see

The latter part of that is great news! Maybe you can resurrect the GH5 DLC breakdown and make a WOR DLC breakdown as well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 35 of 42

Jump to: