SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
THE PACKERS!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
detroitxrockcity  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH-YYz wrote:
For once, I am glad the Packers won. Detroit has been exposed and I think it is quite hilarious. 10 wins looked possible three weeks ago, but what about now, Kitna?

coming from a die hard lions fan: i can almost agree with that post its kinda pathetic. well i was predicting 4 wins this season so i guess i got more than what i expected from the lions this year. i wonder if they can double my original hopes? that could still be possible. doubt it though

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE JUST PWNED THE LIONS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They won again... DARN

Go STEELERS!
Stop sucking with over-strumming [] - no.
FC The Metal [X] Woot
FC Cult of Personality [] - to much pinky work.
aloneinthedark  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packers vs Cowboys is the next game. It's gonna be close.
Ahab  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aloneinthedark wrote:

packers are pretty overrated with easy record im very interested to see what happens in that game. cowboys are way better imo they have proven themselves. i dont relle know how good the packers are.
[20:54:03] <Coltz> : volsung i love you go out with me
[20:54:06] <Coltz> : PLEASE
[20:54:12] <Volsung> : yes OMG YES
[20:54:17] <Coltz> : I get a boner from watching you play guitarhero

<bjwdestroyer> : think of it this way bri
<bjwdestroyer> : if volsung loved pinatas
<bjwdestroyer> : then his way of showing his affection for you
<bjwdestroyer> : would be to bash u with a baseball bat
IGotSoul  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Lions you never cease to dissapoint me....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahab wrote:
aloneinthedark wrote:

packers are pretty overrated with easy record im very interested to see what happens in that game. cowboys are way better imo they have proven themselves. i dont relle know how good the packers are.

They beat the Eagles and Chargers, killed the Giants, stopped Adrian Peterson TWICE, beat the Broncos, and stopped several other halfway decent teams.

While their schedule isn't godlike, it's better than the Lions...and they suck anyway.

And looking at Dallas' schedule, I honestly think GB's is harder. so what if their only loss was to the Patriots; it's about time they played someone who isn't a pushover.
cheedie101  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detroitxrockcity wrote:
GH-YYz wrote:
For once, I am glad the Packers won. Detroit has been exposed and I think it is quite hilarious. 10 wins looked possible three weeks ago, but what about now, Kitna?

coming from a die hard lions fan: i can almost agree with that post its kinda pathetic. well i was predicting 4 wins this season so i guess i got more than what i expected from the lions this year. i wonder if they can double my original hopes? that could still be possible. doubt it though

I'm a big Lions fan too and as of now it looks as if 7-8 wins is within reason.

Deimos wrote:
"~WeeDSk8r420's~Pot~Page~
nickelback777  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go packers! not my favorite team, but they're up there this year. Possibly a Superbowl attendant?
Tweek787  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIONS BLOW!!! GO PACKERS!!!
Skinner1013  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahab wrote:

Spoken like someone who has no clue. Who have the Cowboys beaten this year that the Packers have not? The Bills? It took a near miracle for Dallas to pull that game out of their asses. The Dolphins? The JETS? Don't forget about that week 4 victory over the RAMS to make them 0-4. You did get the Giants twice, which is impressive, but every other team on the schedule that you have beaten, we have too with the exception of the Chicago Bears. The Packers have topped the Giants, and the Chargers, who both have turned out to be good teams. If Norv would stop Norv-Turnering the Chargers they would be in a much better position this year. We stopped the Adrian Peterson Show twice, and we won on the road, back to back, in two of the most difficult road venues to compete in (Denver and KC).

Now that we have topped the Lions, on the road, in a game that the final score makes it look a lot closer than it really was, I think it's safe to say the Packers are for real. I am not one of the overzealous fans declaring our Superbowl bid and claiming they are the team that will save us from the Patriots, but I will say we have as good a chance of making it as anyone else in the NFL this year.

Needless to say I am as excited for this Thursdays game as any game in recent memory. It will tell us a lot about the NFC playoff picture, and it will either silence the Packers critics, or place Dallas as the undisputed top dog in the NFC. It is a classic match up. ESPN can run Ice Bowl clips all week, they can waste their breath comparing Romo to Favre and spewing useless commentary about how both QBs "love the game so much" and "have so much fun out there!" They can go on and on about Al Harris v.s. TO. A lot of people will miss the match up that I think will end up deciding the game, which is Jason Witten v.s. the Linebacking and Safety coverage of the Packers. We let Gonzales and Gates run us up pretty good in those games earlier in the season, and if we let Witten run wild it is going to be a tough day. TO is going to get his. At least one. We already know this. But if we let Witten get in on it and score, or get critical receptions to keep drives alive, we are in trouble. Second match up that interests me is the O and D lines of both teams. Both teams have QBs that are playing great right now. Whichever Defense can disrupt the other will give their team the best chance to win.

The thought of a Packers vs Dallas rematch...in the NFC Championship game...in Green Bay.......that would be a truly epic game of football.

Goals:
5 Star coop Career Hard and Expert [ ]
1000/1000 Gamerscore on GH3 [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Seanbob1013
randyrhoads  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, what is this crap! The GB Dallas game isn't televised! In Milwaukee at least
GH-YYz  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

randyrhoads wrote:
Man, what is this crap! The GB Dallas game isn't televised! In Milwaukee at least
NFL Network FTW.

I probably still won't watch the game, but who ever wins that game will be almost a sure lock for homefield advantage in the NFC.
randyrhoads  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH-YYz wrote:
randyrhoads wrote:
NFL Network FTW.

I probably still won't watch the game, but who ever wins that game will be almost a sure lock for homefield advantage in the NFC.

That game is gonna be better than the superbowl in my opinions, at least if the packers play there A game
entropymaxer  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skinner I am going to disagree with you about the TE situation. While Gates and Gonzalez did run us ragged they are complete freaks, on teams with little else to offer. I mean Gates is practically unstoppable when he wants to be, and Gonzales has proven over many seasons he is an elite TE. I don't know much about Witten, but i dont think he is the matchup nightmare gonzales and Gates are.

Also, are you sure they are going to put Harris on TO, and not Woodson, injury or not. I feel like Woodson would shut him down better with the proper safety help. Although Harris may be more physical off the line. I think Ditka said something this week about not playing cover 2 on TO or Moss, cuz they can torch the Safety so easily. I am interested to see if we do something different to TO other than a Cover 2 type defense. Hell why not put the Safety on him at the line to really bang him up and have harris/woodson cover him deep. I really think they should just double team him the whole game if we can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: