ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S16 - Guitar Hero 3 - Hard Guitar - Congratulations newuser1234!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, why can't more leagues be like you guys? I only asked for 14 score submissions, but 18 of you submitted scores for this round, so thank you guys. Thanks to all the alts that submitted as well, but unfortunately none of you were required here.

Anywho, have some shiny results (even though you can check 'em yourself >_>)

#1 newuser1234 v BYE

#8 arvain 234,142 v #9 eddaket 234,246

#5 ffffaaaacccckkkk 233,890 v #12 skinnywhitecomic 232,754

#4 Kubuh 234,190 v #13 jmuphysicsguy 233,402

#3 alexhaz64 234,238 v #14 DrSham 232,739

#6 LordMathias 234,106 v #11 Cubsrule21aza 234,214

#7 Confury 234,230 v #10 augthebomb 233,630

#2 chemmajr v BYE

Your Quarter-Finals!

Song: The Way It Ends

Due: June 15, 2013 @ 11:59 PM (that's 4 days from now, if you're really struggling with the concept of time refer to the pretty chart JCirri whipped up here or heck, just check the submission page and work it out from there)

#1 newuser v #9 eddaket

#5 ffffaaaacccckkkk v #4 Kubuh

#3 alexhaz64 v #11 Cubsrule21aza

#7 Confury v #2 chemmajr

Good luck kids!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this works out perfectly...i wanted to get first place on twie and now i have an excellent reason to do it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I came where I expected to (14/14) but at least I managed to FC it, albeit only once and with a not very well executed path either. Had numerous 225k+ scores with a single missed note, at seemingly different spots every time, but I can live with that. Getting better though

Good luck to everyone left in

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... well that sucks, because it took me over half an hour to get this score, but in the end, since I was satisfied with it, no regrets. I guess I got trolled by this orange sustain that I had to drop, so I could get both green notes at the end of theeee... 3rd act I don't see whereelse I could've lost those 100pts, considering I got everything else I was going for.

Ahhhh well, too bad. I'll still try to redux TWiE for the lulz at some point...

Have fun, people, keep submitting the scores like bosses !
eddaket  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's unexpected. I had the highest score across all the submissions? WTF. I was bouncing between like xxx178 and xxx046 for a while. When I got good ticks, I'd miss the last note in the 4th act (which is barely a squeeze... I suck), and when I hit that, I would have bad ticks. Finally I got it all in one run though.

And TWIE... you LITERALLY couldn't have picked a worse song for me psx! I don't care if it's random.org's fault, I'm blaming you .
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddaket wrote:
Well that's unexpected. I had the highest score across all the submissions? WTF. I was bouncing between like xxx178 and xxx046 for a while. When I got good ticks, I'd miss the last note in the 4th act (which is barely a squeeze... I suck), and when I hit that, I would have bad ticks. Finally I got it all in one run though.

And TWIE... you LITERALLY couldn't have picked a worse song for me psx! I don't care if it's random.org's fault, I'm blaming you .

what kind of score are we shooting for?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
eddaket wrote:

what kind of score are we shooting for?

Honestly, I'm just trying to improve my current score (so 412k lol). It's been my goal all season (and I have done it for each song) to improve my score on every song, so realistically that's my goal.

As for specific score, I can't say. I haven't played the song since my last score, so I don't remember how hard it is to get squeezes. I'm gonna hope for upper 412k, but since you're shooting for first, you're gonna beat that lol.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap. I should have joined this league instead of GH3X, there much more participation and people actually post in this thread...

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Holy crap. I should have joined this league instead of GH3X, there much more participation and people actually post in this thread...

i agree you should have joined this league. participation/competition has been excellent this year

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Don't worry, I'll still do my best to give you a run for your money in the X league :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Cubsrule21aza  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Don't worry, I'll still do my best to give you a run for your money in the X league :p

I like the way that sounds - Just focus on X Alex and leave H alone

Blehgopie wrote:
<Blehgopie> FUCKING STRUM LIMIT!
<Blehgopie> HARMONIX FIX AERIS
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Aaron45653 PSN Name: Aaron45653
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap I hate this song. That is all.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:

i just came here to post this. my hand is crippled . squeezing this song is incredibly annoying

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
chemmajr wrote:

i just came here to post this. my hand is crippled . squeezing this song is incredibly annoying

I have 2 runs past the solo which is a little tricky where I choked hitting all the squeezes I can hit in the same run. It is the worst kind of frustrating when you can hit all the squeezes and you can FC the song, but neither of them are happening at the same time haha.

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
chemmajr wrote:

I have 2 runs past the solo which is a little tricky where I choked hitting all the squeezes I can hit in the same run. It is the worst kind of frustrating when you can hit all the squeezes and you can FC the song, but neither of them are happening at the same time haha.

that is exactly whats happening to me. i played for about an hour last night and didn't get 1 FC . my score is definitely going to be the first FC i get because the bridge section squeeze drives me insane.

what kind of ticks are people getting after the first 2 squeezes? you're supposed to have ,084 and i usually get ,126 but it's mostly from the first squeeze. i can consistently hit the 3rd activation double so hopefully i'll either beat lemon's score by ticks or by 200+ticks depending on the stupid 5th squeeze
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: