Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Falco: Living dead beat FC... since when did this get easy o_O
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/elitewarrior500 might go for modern hits theme fc lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFzae_DB4k yes finally after an outro choke.. and a couple -1's.. modern hits theme 100% FC fuck yeah... never had to slow anything down.. i know i have gotten better since i left due to all that damn rockband playing i been doing.. 1st fc i have gotten on the gh side in fucking months lol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey whatsup brochacho i made dis banner for u to put in your sig i hope that it is to your liking.

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

jimnablazed  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epic fc mate. That is all
TML-Kolin  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Absolutely nuts...

elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TML-Kolin wrote:
...Absolutely nuts...

yep i guess soo lol

jimnablazed wrote:
epic fc mate. That is all

lol that is all.. well said

9/7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCVTc6j1Ac video that contains the reverse choke and 1 of the sweeps chokes

fuck fuck fuck fuck... 6 fucking sweeps chokes in decontrol.. thats a load of bullshit.. and i had a fucking reverse choke in the last mini trill before the solo... fuck off man... damnit.. more reason why i fucking hate GH1 but on the brightside i was had extremelly random consistency on the strumming streaks.. 9X in a row gtfo... after i missed i only managed to get it twice in a row afterwards them started missing it again oh well.. fuck gh1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I know you can get this FC. I mean, how can I possibly have an FC in the 211 that you don't? XD 9 times in a row is crazy, idk how you don't have this yet. I'm sure you'll get it within the next few days.

Oh, and crazy job on the Modern Hits Theme FC. I know that's a tough one, but I'm not sure how much easier it is on GH5... either way, very few people have that one, so you should definitely be proud.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/elitewarrior500

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/24
ok shit, my webcam laptop screen got cracked so i cant even use my laptop anymore (although surprsingly i can connect to live with it) so i lost ways to get video but apparantly i learned of a new way to get pictures and put them on internet, however it was like 2 days after my laptop died aka today my friend told me about using my cell to take pics and send them to my email >_<... damn well i only have 1 picture the rest is just word, here we go

ok 2 days ago dead laptop, since i didnthave laptop i decided to do some gh3 re-fc's for fun, ended up RE-FCing raining blood.. that was cool

yesterday i FC'd decontrol for FC #45, i havent tried making attempts at BATM and FiU, decontrol i just went for regardless, i 100% it like months ago and i had multiple sweeps chokes a few weeks ago so it was only a matter of time, dont plan on re-fc'ing but meh i might who knows

now today i got up until 59 RE-FC's lol, TTL is still impossible XD, TWIE i learned that i lost a good chunk fo my endruance but i almost got back enough to do this again, getting endurance back is gonna be nice

I FC'd the full devil solo in soothsayer, soo maybe just maybe i might get serious with this once i get the GH6 guitar and also my 1st fc that i got proof for without laptop, ernten was wir saien (lol spelling), i honestly never fc'd this until now, 1st time past solo 1A the hardest part IMO whew

9/24 end

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/26
completely random run, just felt like playing it once or twice.. cool yeah
also lol RE-RE-FC'd the way it ends.. lol that was more a side thing of mine so i could have an excuse to get my endurance back :p also the other random stuff really is the previous update which apparantly.. no one gave a fuck, was it cause i had no proof of the decontrol FC >_>... is my word not believeable or something lol

9/26 end

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aDnd3XNevw
yeah cool soothsayer full devil solo FC, found a camera but its a real struggle to get crap on youtube, cause i have to use family comp.. which sucks
9/27 end

BECAUSE TRIPLE BUMPING IS FUCKIN AWESOME...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/28
yeh woo got gh6.. didnt get long to play though, im at college right now haha and i kinda tested the gh6tar out 1st on rock band 2 lol but anyway did fc suffocated for the hell of it... solos were tricky but a major factor was my guitar wasnt fully broken down anyway cool fc, fun song now for my review although i only used it for 2 hours

GH6/WOR guitar review

Frets:10/10
strumbar: 10/10(only if you are used to it otherwise 8/10)
whammy: 7/10 (feels weird)
battery location: awesome (they shouldnt get loose)

now full review
when i first pulled this guitar out of the case i decided to lol strum and fret on it, felt new and pretty cool, as usual you have to break the frets down but they are still decent even out of the box, amazing fret bounce, frets are soft, the strumbar feels weird at 1st but once you get used to it, its pretty damn good, they tightened the strumbar up so it should help with accuracy IMO, the whammy bar, not a paths guy but it feels kinda weird after just getting done with a GH5tar, but since its smaller it shouldnt get in the way of tapping sometimes on accident, the starpower button more or less is like GH5/GHWT guitars but its easier to press in, the start button is located in only 1 spot but its tough so accidental pausing shouldnt happen as much, as for the guitar itself, its rather lightweight and as long as you keep the wings on it fits great in your lap, well thats my shitty review hope you may find it usefull, im expecting to enjoy this guitar and hope it lasts over time
9/28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally you FC Decontrol

elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/30
ok little more playing and crap, 1st off randomly FC'd sudden deaths full solo not even trying to do it lol then i also FC'd ravenous and nemesis, i have a few other minor fc's but i dont remember what they are.. havent really been doing much... gotta wait until my damn gh6tar frets full break down.. they are getting looser but damn if its taking time to do, btw GH6 is a pretty cool game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1YbbYbexLY - ravenous FC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8H605qq0Vo- nemesis FC

9/30 end

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. I can't remember Nemesis' hard parts, what's your method for the Ravenous wtf moment?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 61 of 63

Jump to: