ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 11 Leagues - Now Running!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Season 11 Leagues - Now Running! Reply with quote

UPDATE 6/13/10

Signups are now closed and Round 1 of leagues has begun.

Good luck to all involved!

League Interface | GH League Forums | RB League Forums

UPDATE 6/5/10

The final cut has been made and the real league signups are now open. We've cut the list from 33 leagues down to 18 leagues.

All preliminary signups have been dropped - so you MUST signup again (for real now), if you'd like to participate.

UPDATE - 5/29/10

Round two of the preliminary signups is now open. We've cut the list from 84 leagues down to 33 leagues. There will be one more cut a week from today before the real signups begin.

Announcement - 5/22/10

As previously announced, the first round of preliminary sign-ups is now open!

Based on a combination of your feedback and what we feel might have enough interest to run as a league, we have come up with an initial list of 84 potential leagues. The list will undergo two cuts over the next two weeks before it is finalized.

A week from today we will analyze the sign-ups and narrow the list to a smaller set of leagues on Saturday, May 29th. Then you'll have another week to make sign-up selections from that list, and we'll make a final cut on June 5th which will mark the start of the REAL league sign-ups. Leagues will ultimately begin on Sunday, June 13th.

Here's a visual of the schedule described above:

Your league sign-ups will be restricted to 10 songs per week. Solo and One-Man Band leagues amount to 4 songs per week, and Co-op/Band leagues will be 2 songs per week. You can mix and match your selections given those limitations. Creating multiple accounts to bypass this restriction will result in punishment, so don't try it.

Within the sign-up period you may change your sign-ups as many times as you want, so don't be afraid to make early selections.

But we would like to stress for you to please only sign-up for leagues that you truly intend to participate in, not just leagues that you think need an extra vote in order to make the cut. Using your sign-up slots as "votes" will only make our job more difficult, and the season less interesting for everyone. We'll also be less inclined to continue with a Season 12 if we can't run leagues that maintain interest - so I urge you to only use your sign-ups (both preliminary and real) to indicate genuine interest.

With that said...

League sign-ups here!
(if the link takes you to the home page, be sure you're logged in and try again)

If you're new to ScoreHero or want more general information about how leagues work before making any selections, check out the ScoreHero Leagues FAQ.

Let me know if anything is not working properly, and enjoy.

Last edited by JCirri on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:43 am; edited 9 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
sonicboom139  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This day just couldn't come fast enough. I'm thinking GH2 and 3, but Old School looks tempting if one of those gets eliminated. As of now I don't own GH1, but this might just be my incentive to get it. Anyway, how many leagues are we expecting to have at the end? If only a few will stay, I might as well start looking for GH1 now, since I get the feeling Old School will be popular.

^^^^Click for Accomplishments^^^^
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: sonicboom139
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't really have any set numbers in mind. If there's a lot of interest for a lot of leagues, then there will be a lot. Otherwise we'll trim down the unpopular choices.

Based on previous league results, we estimate about 40 sign-ups being necessary to make for an interesting solo league. Obviously that number is less for co-op/band leagues. But it will be looked at on a case-by-case situation and not just the hard numbers.

The primary reason for making 2 preliminary cuts here is because we realize if multiple leagues in a similar category don't have enough sign-ups to run on their own, combining interest to just one of them may be good enough.

So I suggest picking the league(s) you'd personally like to play in the most, regardless of others' interest. Chances are after the first cut there will still be something related, if not your exact choice(s), to sign up for.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the link doesn't work make sure you're logged in.

It took me a bit to figure it out

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a note below the link so others don't get confused. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for GH2 and Classic on Expert. I'm so freaking excited I couldn't wait until tomorrow to sign up!
GesterX  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea cutting down the number in two seperate stages.

I went for RB2 DLC Guitar and Bass.

I really hope people will make leagues work this year by not dropping out after 2 weeks.
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna join in on this one. First time doing a league, and this will be fun

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
vipergtsr7588  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GesterX wrote:
Good idea cutting down the number in two seperate stages.

I went for RB2 DLC Guitar and Bass.

I really hope people will make leagues work this year by not dropping out after 2 weeks.

Well they have been warned(lets hope they read it), so if a bunch do, then no more leagues. Personally i think we should just have narrowed it down to 1 solo and 1 co-op leagues per person just so when you pick the league, it's the league you want most so you're more likely to stay and participate.

I picked RB2 drums hard and RB2 drums expert. If hard gets dropped, then ill probably pick RB2 expert DLC.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TsH1rTw1tHr1fLe
Clifferd  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be exciting I signed up for GH5 Guitar, GHM Bass and GH5 Full Band.
fivesecondepic  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope people still like the classics. RB2 Guitar, RB2 Drums, and RB2 Guitar/Bass Co-op for me (all on disc)

Overwin  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh, max signups per person is 2? I signed up for GHSH and GH5 X Guitar and when I try to do the same for GHWT X Guitar, it says I cannot sign up for that league.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: XygnusX-1 Wii Friend Code: 8930246070815422
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overwin wrote:
Uhhh, max signups per person is 2? I signed up for GHSH and GH5 X Guitar and when I try to do the same for GHWT X Guitar, it says I cannot sign up for that league.

You can only sign up for a total of 10 songs, which basically means two solo leagues and one team league.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
Overwin wrote:

You can only sign up for a total of 10 songs, which basically means two solo leagues and one team league.

Ah, thanks.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: XygnusX-1 Wii Friend Code: 8930246070815422
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vipergtsr7588 wrote:

I picked RB2 drums hard and RB2 drums expert. If hard gets dropped, then ill probably pick RB2 expert DLC.

Not to be a douche or anything....But this is what I was afraid of happening....how can someone sign up for Drums on Hard..AND Drums on Expert..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: