ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 11 Leagues - Now Running!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarGeek08 wrote:
And JC will add a link to the leagues on the front page, right....?

I will probably when the real sign-ups begin. I want to be sure everyone who gets to the sign-ups in the preliminary stages does so through this announcement for now.

llamaman2 wrote:
One tiny issue though, if I might miss a week because I'm out of town (I might get like 4 hours to play...) can I assure that I won't be dropped? Anyone who I need to PM?

Missing one week and informing us ahead of time will be fine. Just send a PM to the league commissioner(s) who's running your league(s) and let them know.

If it's the first week you'll be missing and the leagues aren't set up yet before you leave, then send me a PM sometime after your real sign-ups have been made.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to sign up for the GD RB band. I asked if the people I sent the invites to said that they didn't get them.

Hlp plz

<-------NEWEST
I am a 'Debbie Downer.'
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vipergtsr7588 wrote:
TheHammer417 wrote:
vipergtsr7588 wrote:

I picked RB2 drums hard and RB2 drums expert. If hard gets dropped, then ill probably pick RB2 expert DLC.

Not to be a douche or anything....But this is what I was afraid of happening....how can someone sign up for Drums on Hard..AND Drums on Expert..

The reason i sign up for hard is because i know some very good drummers that said they are signing up for expert and i want at least a little chance to win a league. Me joining the expert league is more for fun, the hard league is where i'm going to be competing.

oh....ok...I dunno if my mindframe is different than most...it's all good. are you doing DLC drums or just RB2 drums on hard?

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old-school GH, GH3 Expert and GH3 co-op with Benster
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doobers wrote:
I tried to sign up for the GD RB band. I asked if the people I sent the invites to said that they didn't get them.

Hlp plz

The team is in fact in the system.

Tell each of your band members to make sure they're logged in first, and go the following page to 'Accept' the invite: http://www.scorehero.com/teams.php

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing old school GH and GH2X for now. I'm still not sure if I want to do GH2X or not, but it's the best looking choice for my 2nd league right now.

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
I wish there were a way to see who's signed up for each league. That would really help me decide.

^^^

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
TehJlo  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, totally in for GH3X Guitar. I seriously need a good reason to practice, as well as something other than work to do this summer, so the timing couldn't be better.

FS5*[X]
Get more FCs: [working on it]
Getting Guitar Hero games other than 3 so I don't have to totally mooch: [working on it...]

CristianHero  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
Doing old school GH and GH2X for now. I'm still not sure if I want to do GH2X or not, but it's the best looking choice for my 2nd league right now.

With that note said, I'm dropping out of the GH2X league. Maybe next year will be better?
LCBetz  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all signed up for GH2X and Old Scool GH. I am stoked. Can't wait for leagues to get underway. I'm guessing Old School will get enough support to make the cut, and hopefully GH2X survives as well. That would be awesome.
Guku416  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for GH3 Expert! I plan on trying my very best!!

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling the two leagues I signed up for won't make the cut. Signed up for GHMH and GH5H Guitar. If not, I'll probably have to switch to GH3 which is just a squeeze fest of a game Or I might just do expert on either two of those games. If that's the case, I'll have to step it up like 10 notches. lol

Can't wait for this to get going
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CristianHero wrote:
Fug wrote:

With that note said, I'm dropping out of the GH2X league. Maybe next year will be better?

oh come on cristian, can't handle a little competition? The main point of league is to help motivate you to improve your scores, anyway... (at least that's how I've seen it)

That being said, I'm with Fug here. GH2X and old school GH. I'm gonna get creamed by him, but maybe I can pull off second. :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seem to be a problem with the OMB leagues. The description states that it's one song per week, yet I can't sign-up when I have only 8 songs. Make sure you look into this or these OMB leagues are going to be insanely small, and probably cut-off.

Not that I can join them right now with these garbage drums... next season hopefully.

EDIT: Nevermind, it makes sense. Oh well... I think they should count as one song per week to increase the amount of persons taking them though.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CristianHero wrote:
Fug wrote:

This actually makes me want to sign up for GH2X now. Think about it. If you sign up for a league that you're basically positive you're going to win, what fun is that? I doubt your scores will improve at all if you know that just an FC of a few hard songs will put you at the top. But if you have other great players, then it will force you to go for more than just an FC with a basic path. That being said, with Fug, alexhaz, and you signed up for GH2X, looks like I'll be joining too. Will I win? Most likely not, but I definitely expect some of my scores to increase, which is the biggest reason why I do leagues.

TheHammer417 wrote:
vipergtsr7588 wrote:

I picked RB2 drums hard and RB2 drums expert. If hard gets dropped, then ill probably pick RB2 expert DLC.

Not to be a douche or anything....But this is what I was afraid of happening....how can someone sign up for Drums on Hard..AND Drums on Expert..

This is no different than me signing up for GH2H and GH2X. I actually did this in the past and ended up doing better in the X league because of who the competition was. GH2H helps me squeeze better, which then helps me squeeze X songs better, and GH2X helps me FC difficult songs more easily, which makes FCing H songs a breeze.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm signed up for old school GH, and RB2 all DLC OMB. If my band gets their ass in gear, maybe I will sign up for the full band all DLC for RB2, but it doesn't seem that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 4 of 18

Jump to: