ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Minnesota State Fair Grandstand 2010 anyone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyingMonkeysWii  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Minnesota State Fair Grandstand 2010 anyone? Reply with quote

http://www.mnstatefair.org/entertainment/grandstand.html

So far this is shaping up to be a well above average year, at least better than last years atrocious line up O.o

I'm pretty psyched about Rush so I'll have to start saving up some cash for that. Moving Pictures in it's entirety could get pretty damn epic.

I know that Seether w/ Hinder and Black Stone Cherry will be huge, just because of all the requests I hear for them on our local rock station. Nice to see Weird Al back after about 4 years, he always is funny as hell. Oh, and there's KISS too. Overall, that's a helluva lot better than years past. Normally they just try to jam all the good bands into one concert (Styx and Foreigner were amazing, Def Leppard singer is terrible :/)

BioHazardABZ  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooh, I love me some State fair. Cheese curds, Fries, Cookies

Anyway, I wish I could go to Rush or KISS, But $45 is too much, also the fact that my wallet would be drained by 8:00

But still, Cheese Curds.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BiohazardABZ Wii Friend Code: 266453013085
82erkle  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might attend that this year. I've only been to one in my life, and I'd like to go back soon. And Rush is still epic after the 35+ years they've been around.

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
stumper93  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I envy Minnesota so much this year....

Best thing we have in Iowa is maybe Shinedown....and I've already seen them.....

I hate how our state is all about country music...so we have like Keith Urban and Sugarland....bleh

Although...I have been trying to persuade my mom to let me go to the Rush concert...but it's either that or Muse....and we're both leaning towards Muse...which is awesome as well!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
Might attend that this year. I've only been to one in my life, and I'd like to go back soon. And Rush is still epic after the 35+ years they've been around.

Whoa hold the phone. You live in MN?! Never knew

Anyway, I agree with the above posts. Rush and Seether both look great, but those ticket prices are a tad high for me to buy, saving up for college and all.

And, like the above statement, I have also only been to the fair once in my life... odd...

My GH Acc. Thread |
TheThirdDay wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for March 20th: Blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: