ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
is Guitar Hero Metallica exportable yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bomberman86  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: is Guitar Hero Metallica exportable yet? Reply with quote

Okay I was Psyched when I heard GH:M was going to be exportable into GH:WoR, so naturally I checked the music store, but it wasn't there. I'm on the wii so i assumed that it might be coming out later, but I've checked everyday since release and it hasn't popped up. Has Activision not released it for the wii yet or is there something wrong with my disk?
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not available for Wii yet in America. They say it'll be coming soon though.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
It's not available for Wii yet in America. They say it'll be coming soon though.

I wonder if this has something to do with the European Wii GHM imports having no challenge scores on them...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVDSmith wrote:
Mike65707 wrote:

I wonder if this has something to do with the European Wii GHM imports having no challenge scores on them...

Likely. You said your Low song didn't have challenge scores until the next day. Maybe the data really is stored server side for DLC.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: