ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
k3v227 Writes Guitar Tabs(BiM w/ solo+GR2R).
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
k3v227  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: k3v227 Writes Guitar Tabs(BiM w/ solo+GR2R). Reply with quote

This one was tough but is still very close to accurate. Becuase, It's Midnite with keyboard solo:

Because, It's Midnite

Accurate Get Ready 2 Rokk Tab:

Get Ready 2 Rokk

Last edited by k3v227 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: k3v_227
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Blastoise.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
k3v227  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Hi Blastoise.

He's a cutie

I was gonna go with mudkips, but no one likes that guy...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumb. Added Because, It's Midnite.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs more Guitar Pro tabs

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
k3v227  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eyewin8 wrote:

This is the best I can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTkFAJ_Bu8

:P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k3v227 wrote:
eyewin8 wrote:

This is the best I can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTkFAJ_Bu8

:P

Good enough haha. I tried to tab something in Tux Guitar today and fucked it up pretty hard. I had to get my roommate to do it in GP for me.

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh GR2R looks a lot more feasible to play than the other tab of it I saw a while back. I might now be able to learn it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Oooh GR2R looks a lot more feasible to play than the other tab of it I saw a while back. I might now be able to learn it.

Glad to see it's helping . The other tabs I saw were only close. It seemed to me that they were just guessing, especially at how the solo is played. For the solo if you just listen to it closely, then it's obviously not just a straight pentatonic scale...

Listen to it here:

http://tp.ultimate-guitar.com/f/freezepop/get_ready_2_rokk_solo_tab_online.html

It doesn't sound right.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha yeah that is the tab I saw.
I remember going through it & thinking "wtf? This doesn't sound right..."

Still need some big stretches for a couple of those licks haha.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This me officially taking requests! So far I've been doing tabs just out of frustration that the only ones online aren't even close to accurate. SO now I will also get frustrated with you

I'd like to do songs that aren't too insane to play. So pretty much anything expect songs with sweep picking and preferably songs that don't suck lol.

Providing a link of the song and a link to a currently accepted tab would be nice, but if not I'll do my best to find them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work, these look pretty damn accurate. I don't really have any requests though because I love tabbing songs myself...

Keep up the great work :P

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would *love* an accurate tab of One Shot At Glory by Judas Priest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhvUpykF7OM

admittedly, the solos get pretty crazy (the run from 4:47 to 4:53 is fucking amazing, imo), probably why I haven't been able to find a really accurate tab online. I'm mainly concerned with the second solo, the main solo, and the outro solo; the intro solo is pretty straightforward.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647

Last edited by f4phantom2500 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
k3v227  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
I would *love* an accurate tab of One Shot At Glory by Judas Priest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhvUpykF7OM

admittedly, the solos get pretty crazy (the run from 4:47 to 4:53 is fucking amazing, imo), probably why I haven't been able to find a really accurate tab online. I'm mainly concerned with the second solo, the main solo, and the outro solo; the intro solo is pretty straightforward.

I haven't checked up on this thread in a while haha. Apologies.

To start i'll restate this:

k3v227 wrote:
I'd like to do songs that aren't too insane to play. So pretty much anything expect songs with sweep picking and preferably songs that don't suck lol.

Right. So basically, this song is nuts. There is definetly sweep picking in this and I really don't know what I'm doing 100% when it comes to that. But, I'm not saying I won't look into this song. Even though this is the first time I've heard this song AND I'm self taught at guitar, maybe I can help a little here.

This is what I can come up with right now. Change the chart type from rhythm to lead 1 (or 2) and see if that is accurate. I'll see for myself later but I need to learn the song first. If this works then the search for an accurate tab of this song is done, I guess. This is the site where I found an accurate Trippolette tab as well so this site might be legit.

http://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/judas-priest-one-shot-at-glory-tab-s10189t0

Anyway, hopefully I'm not that busy in the future and so I can seriously look into this song more.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, I was hoping you could tab out this song, or at least the solo. Don't worry, it's a lot easier than the previous song. I think you'll really enjoy tabbing it. It's difficult enough to be intriguing but not so that it's just ridiculously difficult, but most importantly it's simply a brilliant song that many people have missed out on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4NV2-Xk6bU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647

Last edited by f4phantom2500 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: