ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S17 - Guitar Hero: World Tour - Expert Guitar - Congrats elScarecrow!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I have scores put in for this round, would it be best if I would just drop out of this league since I don't have Pull Me Under and I am too busy with my personal life and sleep schedule to go through and unlock it? Or should I just continue on with the league and unlock it during the next week or so? It's completely my fault and I should've checked if I had all the songs before signing up.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:
Even though I have scores put in for this round, would it be best if I would just drop out of this league since I don't have Pull Me Under and I am too busy with my personal life and sleep schedule to go through and unlock it? Or should I just continue on with the league and unlock it during the next week or so? It's completely my fault and I should've checked if I had all the songs before signing up.

Continue with the league, it's just one song. It'll hurt but overall it'll have less of an impact than you'd think.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Alex said.

Alsoooo, I think I'll have to get out of bed today, and try to improve Assassin and PMU... playing them once clearly wasn't enough
PowerM3tal  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look like I'll have time to unlock Pull Me Under before the deadline. I guess it's just gonna be three scores from me.

I know it was randomized, but having PMU be a first week song was incredibly stupid. It shouldn't have even been in the drawing for the prelims.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitar is overstrumming. looks like i'm done with this weeks songs. time to find a backup guitar...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overstrummimg guitar..... Hardware sucks.

Edit: lol scarecrow

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Bj0rn  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
guitar is overstrumming. looks like i'm done with this weeks songs. time to find a backup guitar...

Feeling good about week one clean sweep? I haven't even played PMU yet (I haven't had that much time this week, and I'm not really expecting an FC at this point). And I know of more points on all the other songs. But I'd say that I have one pretty competitive score that might put your sweep at risk. I'm not expecting it though.
S10: GH3X AAA-1, GHAX
S11: GH3X AAA, GH5X AAA
S16: GH3X
My youtube channel
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerM3tal wrote:
Doesn't look like I'll have time to unlock Pull Me Under before the deadline. I guess it's just gonna be three scores from me.

I know it was randomized, but having PMU be a first week song was incredibly stupid. It shouldn't have even been in the drawing for the prelims.
That logic doesn't fly with me. Yes, I know there are a few of you who for whatever various different reasons don't have it unlocked, but its still a playable song and thus is fair game. Asides from the game already having been out for a bazillion years (and I imagine everybody in this league has had the game for longer than a week), you guys have all even had 2 weeks during the sign-up period to try and play through enough of it to unlock any songs that you may or may not currently have.

Regardless, I will encourage you all (mainly in response to Fr0z3nD3m1s3's post) to still continue with the league regardless of whether or not you were able to play Pull Me Under in week 1.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
PowerM3tal  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
PowerM3tal wrote:

That logic doesn't fly with me. Yes, I know there are a few of you who for whatever various different reasons don't have it unlocked, but its still a playable song and thus is fair game. Asides from the game already having been out for a bazillion years (and I imagine everybody in this league has had the game for longer than a week), you guys have all even had 2 weeks during the sign-up period to try and play through enough of it to unlock any songs that you may or may not currently have.

This really isn't an argument we can have, since the song selection was random, but I'm sure I wasn't the only person who popped WT back in only for the leagues. Imagine my surprise when the first batch of songs included the only song in the game that I hadn't unlocked. Whether it be to lost save files, new gamertags/PSN accounts, or new consoles, it seems like having this song on Week 1 caught a few of us off-guard.

Anyways, once the song has been chosen once, it can't appear in further weeks, can it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh look, what do we have here? Satch Boogie... nice. I forsee a very low rank on that one for me come next week...

Anyway this week was ok for me, I FC'd every song which is nice. But I'm not happy at all with my PMU score, and I'm missing a squeeze or two on every other song. Really interested in seeing how everyone managed this round.

Oh, and to the above, once a song gets chosen it does not get picked again, even in playoffs. So there ya go.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't this code work to unlock all the songs?

Unlock all tracks Blue, Blue, Red, Green(2), Blue(2), Yellow
PowerM3tal  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
Doesn't this code work to unlock all the songs?

Unlock all tracks Blue, Blue, Red, Green(2), Blue(2), Yellow

Every song BUT Pull Me Under. You have to go through Career Mode to unlock that one last track.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i seriously have trouble getting 5* on satch boogie. this is going to be an embarrassing week . it also seems like im not the only one with a garbage overstrumming guitar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
i seriously have trouble getting 5* on satch boogie. this is going to be an embarrassing week . it also seems like im not the only one with a garbage overstrumming guitar
Oh no it's awful. I'll post in a bit about my experience with the 4 songs, but long story short, I 100%ed Pull Me Under 5 times..... ugh

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of a lousy start for me. I only got back in town yesterday, so I didn't get to play much. Was gonna try and touch up scores today, but I ran out of time. I also totally forgot that the deadline is by Eastern time, and that I didn't even do a general run of PMU yesterday. Oh well, that's my own fault.
I'll definitely find more time to play for the next weeks, and hopefully get some better scores.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 4 of 18

Jump to: