ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Jordan Solo B+ Solo C Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ItsJustSlaid47  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:16 am    Post subject: Jordan Solo B+ Solo C Help Reply with quote

Hey Im currently grinding on GH2 for passing Jordan and as you can tell, its not going so smoothly. I can do everything perfectly in the first half
But Solo B and Solo C have proven to be the most difficult parts of the chart. Solo B is hard because Im too afraid to take my hand off the strum bad and tap the notes coming at me at Mach 5. Theyre too fast and are in a complicated order to hit them in. Which leaves me having to do it one handed. Solo C is just fast shred and I can probably pass it if I get faster at hitting notes. But Solo B is my biggest issue, I should probably point out that every time on a real run of Jordan, I try to save my star power from the first half and try to hit as much as Solo B as I can before failing and use it to try and get enough time to have my star power activated 3/4 of Solo B and hope it lasts for all of Solo C. I mostly just need help in finding a technique for Solo B please.
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan is tough to pass because your options are to either learn how to hit it (obviously easier said than done) or to just flail and hope for the best. Even when I was REALLY good at the game I would still sometimes fail this song before I learned how to hit the solos.

I think you have the right idea -- save a full bar of SP and activate as deep into the solo as you can. The only other tip I can think of would be to take Solo B into practice mode and try to figure out what you can concentrate on hitting and what you can safely drop to minimize your rock meter loss. That should get you further into the solo before you have to use SP.

Also, be confident in Solo F and the Guitar Break as well. You can fail there too if you get a bad start. That would be a shame after getting through B+C.

Ultimately I don't think there's a good tip for this. If you can't get the pass I would recommend on just improving at other things and coming back to it later.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to learn how to do solo B unless you're trying to FC the song. What you're doing is pretty much the best method to pass the song: go into B with a full bar of star power and last as long as you can. Are you consistently FCing solo A? If you can go into solo B with a full rock meter you'll be able to last longer. Practice the break, solo a, solo f, and the bridge at the end. The better you get at those, the better you'll get at BSing your way through solos B and C. No need to learn those sections unless you're going for the FC.

If you do want to FC, after everything outside of B and C is easy, your time is best spent on other songs. No point in trying to FC Jordan if you can't FC institutionalized or freebird or be consistent with the solos from hangar 18.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: