ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH2 - S5 - XBOX Hard Week 1 Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshtbuff  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazypianist1116 wrote:
elx wrote:
crazypianist1116 wrote:
Wow, I guess I get honorary position of:

DEAD LAST!!!!!

Why did he have to make it 40 in the 1st league, and not in the second?

I decided how to split the league before seeing how people were ranked, no matter what with a split league, somone will get screwed, and someone will be lucky as hell.

OK, but using that logic, some get put at an advantage because they do not have every song's score posted, whereas others, who have all 74 scores posted are put at a disadvantage because they automatically have points that others did not have a chance to get. This is why I prefer using qualifying songs. Oh well, your league, not mine.

i believe it isnt split according to the scores from sh only this league. so taht wouldnt have anything to do with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo 11th place

Didn't think I'd do that well
TheZachAttack  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to bad, two top 20's and two top 30's. 21st overall. Not bad seeing I can't play PF worth crap, I hate that song. Upstrum killed me too.

jabhwakins  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2sucky4u wrote:
Jabhwakins, we are equal on pretty much all difficulties, and we were tied! rofl

Yeah, I saw that. As I was looking for my name on the lists I took note of where you were too. ;]

In general I thought I'd be a little higher up, people made it sound like they really weren't very good at hard in the week 1 discussion thread so it gave me a false sense of security. ;p

Hopefully this week I can get some more playtime and do a little better since I won't be working a ton of hours like I was last week.

Good luck all, looks like it'll be a fun time with so many people competing.

mr-apples  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw on the expert results page they included a section in the results which detailed the previous week's poll breakdown. Is it possible to see that included in future results?

I don't really care one way or another but I found it interesting to see what people's preferences were. It was even comical to see Freya voted dead last.
joshtbuff  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed that too. i noticed it on another thread also. i guess it is the moderator's preference. i think it would be a neat addition.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is there 2 different league kinda things now? couldnt i have been put in the first leauge. idk what its all about is it score related?

anywho 9th overall in league 2 so im kinda happy w/ that.

edit: sorry for being a newb but its my first leauge and i guess i thought i would be in B1

Last edited by Apunkrockhero on Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
joshtbuff  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apunkrockhero wrote:
why is there 2 different league kinda things now? couldnt i have been put in the first leauge. idk what its all about is it score related?

anywho 9th overall in league 2 so im kinda happy w/ that.

they split the league to make it more competitive. instead of battling with the best in the hard league you only have to battle with the bottom half of the hard league. i am a fan, because now i can compete instead of getting blown away each week by the people that can destroy these songs that i am lucky to get 98% on.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joshtbuff wrote:
now i can compete instead of getting blown away each week by the people that can destroy these songs that i am lucky to get 98% on.

Touche'. I'm excited because I have a chance to be competitive in the Hard "Busch" League. Being 47th or whatever out of 79 people wouldn't be as fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha well at least i have my PF score to be proud of... i gotta cram all the songs in on saturday when i'm home from vacation... GREAT... >.< but nothing i didn't really expect.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
greystreetave127  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do u get in these leagues sorry but I like to play but im not that smart... :/
joshtbuff  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greystreetave127 wrote:
How do u get in these leagues sorry but I like to play but im not that smart... :/

being smart is not a prerequisite, however being on time is. It is a little too late. it has already started. if you keep checking back i am sure you can make it in the next one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joshtbuff wrote:
greystreetave127 wrote:

being smart is not a prerequisite, however being on time is. It is a little too late. it has already started. if you keep checking back i am sure you can make it in the next one.

Dammit! If you don't know what you are talking about, don't spread false info. Signups are still open for leagues this season. greystreetave127, simply post in the signup thread in order to signup.
joshtbuff  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
joshtbuff wrote:
greystreetave127 wrote:

Dammit! If you don't know what you are talking about, don't spread false info. Signups are still open for leagues this season. greystreetave127, simply post in the signup thread in order to signup.

my mistake. i could have sworn i saw that the deadline was the 9th. but after going back and looking at it that may have just been the start date. I will PM greystreet and make sure everything is clear. again my apologies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elx wrote:
joshtbuff wrote:
greystreetave127 wrote:

I posted in the signup thread and said xbox 360 Hard, do I just check for the songs everyweek ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: