ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
So, I got sucker punched.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Incognito  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: So, I got sucker punched. Reply with quote

And I'm not too happy about it. My buddy got into a fight, bouncers were present, but all they said weas "one on one". So, I let my buddy duke it out with some random guy, next them I know I get pushed from behind, I turn around and get sucker punched in the cheek. Of course I hit the ground and am stunned, and before I can do anything that group has already run off and the bouncers are telling me the cops have been called and to leave.

I'm just venting, I'm pretty pissed I got sucker punched.
EskimoTrousers  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend got sucker punched this friday, so we gathered up a bunch of people and beat the crap out of the kid. But yeah who the hell just punches someone when they least expect it at least do something to deserve it
FinalAeon  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once, when I got really drunk with a few good friends, I took quite a few hits.

All starting with a sucker punch from the "leader" of a group of punks. I don't remember much besides talking to the guy (yeah, I was that wasted) but my friends told me what happened the other day. Apparently I got hit in the back of my head the moment I turned around (after I did my best to explain to these guys that we didn't want any trouble) and another little bugger kicked me in the back of the head. The wound had to get stiched for Christ sake!

What really pisses me off about the situation is that I'm a brown belt in karate and could have probably beaten all of their asses if I were sober. Unfortunately for me I wasn't so I had to take some blows.

Incognito  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm sober now, but yea it really sucks. I was in no mood to fight (it was like 2 am and we were leaving and I was tired) and this random group of guys randomly started talking shit to us.

I tried to not start anything and was trying to tell the guy to go away but as soon as I opened my mouth he would just repeat the word "what" over and over again. My friend got pissed and that's when they started fighting, I'm pretty sure now I was actually trying to break it up when the dude pushed and sucker punched me.

I'm even more pissed now that I found out my shirt got ripped in the process, I just got the damn thing. Ah well, I'll just have to be more careful if it ever happens again.
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incognito wrote:
I tried to not start anything and was trying to tell the guy to go away but as soon as I opened my mouth he would just repeat the word "what" over and over again.

That, right there, would have made me punch the guy almost instantly!
blast213  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the 3 step program

repeat these 3 lines repeatedly

1.No You ARE!
2.UR MOM!
3.AT LEAST I CAN AFFORD ITS!!!!!!

they get so annoyed they leave :P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One time I got into a fight with a bunch of older kids at my school because I supposedly made fun of their religion. Anyways, I was talking and shouting at them and the guy that was like the leader was like "Say something!" so I would say something and then he would be like "Shut up!" and then i did and then he did it again, and again, and again, and again, untill a teacher came over. Then they pussied off.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hylands
dspoonrt  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incognito wrote:

I'm even more pissed now that I found out my shirt got ripped in the process, I just got the damn thing. Ah well, I'll just have to be more careful if it ever happens again.

Dude, that shirt really tied the room together. Did it not?

It's all about unchecked agression. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand. Across this line you do not...

"Power Surge," "Funk You," "Grindsaw Groove," and "DisorderlyConduct"
- all charted by dspoonrt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: