Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chart<-->Mid Converter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peelomies  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Damn chart converter! Reply with quote

[quote="HairyBallz"]
Leff wrote:

VISTA USERS: If you get the "Cannot find main class" error but you've done everything right and have tried running the program as the administrator... well you're screwed, Vista blows balls.

I use Windows 7 and i have the same problem. Seems like there's nothing i can do...
inimitable  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm running Windows 7 and both the .exe and .jar version work perfectly. I don't know what to tell you guys other than it's not the program's fault.

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
Peelomies  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a folder that contais chart2mid.jar and lib-named folder with the swing-layout-1.0.3 . What could possible be wrong then? I also downloaded the last version of Java and use javaw.exe to open the chart2mid.jar.
zam89  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: No .Jar file found Reply with quote

The file is currently offline(the jar version) I've got problems with the .exe vers that still claiming that I've got no jre.. I know that's not true, so I'd really apreciate if one of you would reupload the .jar version please
inimitable  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nmgto50w3zj

LordAris  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyboody!, i converted a .mid file to .chart, with chart2mid, everything was okay, on the box of chart2mid, recently was appearing this:

notes.mid:
NumTracks = 1
Conversion Complete!

So when i replace this one for the one is on the Guitar hero explorer, appear this message:

No issues found...

that happened to me with my favourite songs , i think it's because the NumTracks is 1.

Help me please!

thanks and bye!
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a problem with the program itself. I have valid .charts that I play consistantly on GH3PC. I play them all the way through the songs to the end. I am trying to convert 2 specific charts to .mids so I can create a custom for my rb3.

The problem is, I convert the charts to .mids fine, and it says it's fine, but when I open the file in Reaper, it shows that my Guitar Track is only about a minute long for 1 song, and about 2 minutes long for the other. The rest of the songs still have their correct time signatures, events, and such, but the guitar tracks just stop. I dont have this problem in Feedback either, as everything is there.

1. I tried opening in Feedback, saving, then converting. Doesn't work.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Co2 Outbr3ak
inimitable  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAxxOUTBR3AKxx wrote:
I'm having a problem with the program itself. I have valid .charts that I play consistantly on GH3PC. I play them all the way through the songs to the end. I am trying to convert 2 specific charts to .mids so I can create a custom for my rb3.

The problem is, I convert the charts to .mids fine, and it says it's fine, but when I open the file in Reaper, it shows that my Guitar Track is only about a minute long for 1 song, and about 2 minutes long for the other. The rest of the songs still have their correct time signatures, events, and such, but the guitar tracks just stop. I dont have this problem in Feedback either, as everything is there.

When you import the mid file, make sure you're using the "merge source tempo map to project tempo map at 1.1.00" tick box.

TAxxOUTBR3AKxx  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inimitable wrote:
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx wrote:

When you import the mid file, make sure you're using the "merge source tempo map to project tempo map at 1.1.00" tick box.

I have. I've done like 40 custom songs and I did 2 more AFTER I tried these 2 .mids. I don't understand what could be wrong other than Chart2Mid isn't doing something correctly to the chart. These are the only 2 charts I need converted too, as the rest of my collection I'm putting on RB3 is already in the .mid format.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Co2 Outbr3ak
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the double post, but I needed to make a reply that would be seen. Chart2Mid can't handle some .mids for an unknown reason. I opened the same .charts in EOF, saved, then opened THOSE .mids in Reaper, and all the notes show up just fine how they should. Still don't know why Chart2Mid couldn't do it, but oh well I've got what I needed now.
Du-hudge  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I try to convert a chart nothing happens..
It just says Error - Select a .chart file
Sevilithe  

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can convert .chart to .mid, it works just fine. But when I try to convert a .mid to a .chart, it says File Valid, but once I click convert it says Error. Message: 3
guudxoverkill  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, reset windows and couldnt find a download for it. time to start charting again:P
Gabrimax98  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Help: Link no longer available Reply with quote

Guys please fix the download link, i need that program
Gabrimax98  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Help: Link no longer available Reply with quote

Guys please fix the download link, i need that program
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: