this1neguy (I still exist.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
Son, I am proud.

Are consequences going to stay the same then?

5PM is still goofy time. Sorry.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Enginn  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the most annoying songs in the game to get the hang of, props for getting it!
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enginn wrote:
One of the most annoying songs in the game to get the hang of, props for getting it!

Thanks man! Yeah, the end of solo 1 took a ton of work to get consistent with, then I kept missing the beginning of that solo ... I was just lucky I didn't choke like certain people a post up from you.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
Thanks man! Yeah, the end of solo 1 took a ton of work to get consistent with, then I kept missing the beginning of that solo ... I was just lucky I didn't choke like certain people a post up from you.

Eat a rake pointy end first, bro.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
this1neguy wrote:

Eat a rake pointy end first, bro.

Love you too bud. /hug

Also, if anyone was wondering, my remaining FCs and the order I'll likely get them in.

65) Story of My Life - I don't want to get this unless I can't FC the two after it
66) FCPREMIX - I swear, I suffer dissociative identity with this song; one of my personalities can hit Aggro and another can hit Mosh Solo while a third can hit End Lead. None of them are in my body at the same time.
67) The Way it Ends - Strange. Sometimes I can hit everything and miss only randomly, other times I can't hit the YY(RYB) RR(GRB) transition, other times I can't hit the (RYB)B(YO). I don't know, if I can get consistent and keep up my endurance it'll come along.
68) Raining Blood - Flood!. I can hit a goodly portion of it but I'm not even close to FCing it.
69/70 who cares I'll never get them and you all know what they are.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, nice job with that Number of the Beast FC. I kinda loled when I saw your FC breakdown:
this1neguy wrote:
Also, if anyone was wondering, my remaining FCs and the order I'll likely get them in.

65) Story of My Life - I don't want to get this unless I can't FC the two after it
66) FCPREMIX - I swear, I suffer dissociative identity with this song; one of my personalities can hit Aggro and another can hit Mosh Solo while a third can hit End Lead. None of them are in my body at the same time.

Good luck with that monster XD
Also, keep praticing at FCPREMIX, I'm sure you'll be able to knock that down soon. Aggro, imo, is the hardest part >_>

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FingerQuick wrote:
hey, nice job with that Number of the Beast FC. I kinda loled when I saw your FC breakdown:
this1neguy wrote:

Good luck with that monster XD
Also, keep praticing at FCPREMIX, I'm sure you'll be able to knock that down soon. Aggro, imo, is the hardest part >_>

Yeah, haha. I don't remember when exactly it was, but somewhere along the line I decided that I dislike playing SOML so much and I hate the idea of learning that path so greatly that I'm just going to leave it to last.

As for FCPREMIX, none of those parts are hard for me in practice. In real runs, I'm completely random. I've missed more times than I can count in Aggro only to FC the rest of the song, and I have a pair of chokes in Mosh Solo as well. It's to the point where the rest of the song is completely meaningless outside of those three sections and I almost don't ever want to play it x_x
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTB FC? You're good.

The End.

this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skinnywhitecomic wrote:
NOTB FC? You're good.

The End.

iBad.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
skinnywhitecomic wrote:
NOTB FC? You're good.

The End.

iBad.

You are so so so so much better than you give yourself credit for.

Do you realize how nuts 64 FCs is in GH3? One of the top 3 hardest games in the GH series?
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went back to GH3 a little bit yesterday. FCPREMIX tries: 1. FCed Aggro, Mosh Solo, and End Lead in practice. Real run: FCed Aggro, proceeded to choke in Mosh Solo because I fucked up my strumming, then FCed End Lead. This FC is happening today because I am sick of having such an easy song on my unFCed list.

Also managed to choke a Cliffs of Dover one-handed FC attempt by missing in the bridge and then completely botching One Last Solo (I FCed ISB and Solo D one handed, which I never used to be able to do). Not that it really matters but I figured I'd give it a shot.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

dave0113  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think Cliffs Of Dover is easier to FC one handed than with tapping; at least that's how I FC'd it. Also, I feel your pain with FCPREMIX. I had 6 -1 runs in a row, and didn't FC the song for another couple of months after that (mainly from not playing it). You'll get it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
I actually think Cliffs Of Dover is easier to FC one handed than with tapping; at least that's how I FC'd it. Also, I feel your pain with FCPREMIX. I had 6 -1 runs in a row, and didn't FC the song for another couple of months after that (mainly from not playing it). You'll get it.

It's definitely easier to one-hand than it is to tap for me now that I can actually one-hand it. I had tried to one-hand it when I was going for the FC (this is over a year ago now) but was unsuccessful, so I ended up learning to tap so I could FC the song. Now that I've figured out how to FC it one-handed, it's much easier that way.

Regarding FCPREMIX ... god, I don't even want to think about it. I've choked three times in Mosh Solo (twice with -1s), I've had -1s in Aggro Part, I have a -1 in End Lead, and the worst, an overstrum of the blue hold after the strumming in End Lead. I really hope I can get it; I'm going to put some work in right now so we'll see how things go.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Benster26  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
dave0113 wrote:

It's definitely easier to one-hand than it is to tap for me now that I can actually one-hand it. I had tried to one-hand it when I was going for the FC (this is over a year ago now) but was unsuccessful, so I ended up learning to tap so I could FC the song. Now that I've figured out how to FC it one-handed, it's much easier that way.

I've only hit it once one handed but I think that most people tap it when they;re first trying to fc it becuase its so much easier to learn and get consistant(ish) with. One handing may be easier a year after fcing it but if your using your pinky, it would probably take quite some time.

Back on the 11th!
BA142  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 38 of 40

Jump to: