Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RTS: Anything FC!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: RTS: Anything FC! Reply with quote

27/05
200 subs \o/

Banners Earned:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22/05
GH FGFC #3, fastest drum FGFC ever?

Banners Earned

17/05
Aww yea, FGFC #2 Ended it with More Than A Feeling, because the reaction to this FGFC is more than a feeling cwatididthur? :P

Banner Earned

13/05
Wowowoowo, So, I started streaming for the FC in practice mode and hit the drum solo B 2 times, go into real runs, get 2 -1's in a row, then the FC. Luckily no more chokes @__@. Anyway, FGFC should be soon...

Banner Earned:

10/05
Exported GH5 to Band Hero, and got some FC's on there.

Banners Earned:

05/05
OMG 2nd ever TTFAF FC! Also got some other FC's

Banners Earned:

17/04
ZOMFG FGFC!!!!!!!! By far my best GH accomplishment, but I'm not sure if it beats my TB:RB OMB FGFC :S . Anyways. WOWOWOW

Banner Earned:

13/04
Everlong and Demolition Man FC's. Everlong was 1st try \m/

Banners Earned:

10/04
Some challenging ones done, Never Too Late, L'Via and American Woman.

Banners Earned:

09/04
Pull Me Under FC. WAYYYYY overdue

Banner Earned:

08/04
Raining Blood FC. GHSH FC#1 lol

Banner Earned:

16/03
Assassin and Overkill FC's!! These are going QUICK!

Banners Earned:

15/03
Hot For Teacher and Soul Doubt FC's Got some hard stuff outta the way.

Banners Earned:

12/03
OMG Vicarious FC!!! My best GH FC ever! Makes a Tool Set FC

Banner earned:

24/01
I haven't updated the OP recently, because I am just trying to get a Vicarious FC. I have had a few other decent FC's but I'm not really interested in them.
Banners Earned

24/12
Well er yea, pretty chill FC. I am shaking sooooo much right now. It was the first time FCing solo 1 in a real run, then FCing Solo 2 as well? No Chokes? Best early Christmas Present EVER!!!

Banner Earned

23/12
Yea, so I couldn't really do much today, but I have been working on Purple Haze. Got a tech FC, which I am really proud of. I have a method of sticking to hit the awkward fills in the solo's, but the chances of me getting this FC are 1 - 200, so don't expect it any time soon.
22/12
FINALLY. This is probably the song I have most grinded for EVA

Banner Earned

19/12

Wow, just wow. Its been a hectic 2 days. After countless attempts of B.Y.O.B, and failing I decided to give up. Then today, turn on my Xbox, try B.Y.O.B, got it 1st try.

Had a go at Dammit, also got that 1st try as well lol.

For the past 2 hours or so, I've been grinding Stranglehold. Many epic choked in the outro and other places AFTER the broken note, I finally got it. That makes all Ted Nugent songs FC'ed, with only me and ElementOfZero :P (Well, kind of. We both have a Ted Nugent Guitar Duel DLC FC, but we played different versions of it, and I don't know which one was harder. I did it in GHWT, while he did it in GH5).

Banners Earned

Total Banners Earned

GHWT:

GHSH:

GHM:

GH5:

Last edited by Rtsdeathreaper on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 63 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B.Y.O.B FC

Stranglehold FC

Dammit FC (Song Selection Screen)

Guitar Duel w/Ted Nugent (DLC) FC
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on these FC's! B.Y.O.B. and Dammit are pretty hard and Stranglehold is a really annoying FC, major congrats on that one!
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, more UK drumming talent!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Nice job on these FC's! B.Y.O.B. and Dammit are pretty hard and Stranglehold is a really annoying FC, major congrats on that one!

Thanks. I wouldn't say Dammit was all that hard, but B.Y.O.B was a bit more challenging cos of the RRRBBBRRB on Rock Band drums is harder. Stranglehold was a nightmare though. It is choke city, as it was stated the the Drum Chokes thread, I choked a total of like 18 - 20 times.

Sulfurus wrote:

UK players represent! It's cool to see other players from the same country, cos I hardly see anyone from UK on here.
B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey, I just started an acc. thread. With B.Y.O.B., Stranglehold, and Dammit FCs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
Oh hey, I just started an acc. thread. With B.Y.O.B., Stranglehold, and Dammit FCs.

This made me lol. I was actually playing Cliffs of Dover oh GH3 today on hard, and epic failed
vosnos  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey congrats on all the new FCs I've seen your name a lot on the RB side...nice to have you on this side now haha. I don't know much about drums but I know BYOB is really difficult so extra congrats on that Keep up the good work!

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Hey congrats on all the new FCs I've seen your name a lot on the RB side...nice to have you on this side now haha. I don't know much about drums but I know BYOB is really difficult so extra congrats on that Keep up the good work!

Yea, I'm having a temporary switch from Rock Band to Guitar Hero. I figured the GH UnFCed drum thread could use a bit of
help as well. B.Y.O.B, well, it was hard, I used to fail at it, but now it is easy for me. Stranglehold was 5x harder, because it is 9 minutes long, with 2 glitches notes, and a difficult outro.

Thanks for the banners as well.
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtsdeathreaper wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:

Thanks. I wouldn't say Dammit was all that hard, but B.Y.O.B was a bit more challenging cos of the RRRBBBRRB on Rock Band drums is harder. Stranglehold was a nightmare though. It is choke city, as it was stated the the Drum Chokes thread, I choked a total of like 18 - 20 times.

what's hard about those rolls? it's still LRLR sticking, just a lil bit more of a stretch. :P
and I think that I would just give up on Stranglehold if it took me that many chokes before getting it. that's persistence.

I feel you about the whole "just turning on the xbox and getting BYOB first try". I played Soul Doubt for about three hours straight, then decide to do something else, pick BYOB and combo past the second send the poor. Of course I choke, like always. But that song becomes a breeze after a little warm-up and not concentrating too hard.

Quote:
Sulfurus wrote:

UK players represent! It's cool to see other players from the same country, cos I hardly see anyone from UK on here.

you crazy Europeans.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
what's hard about those rolls? it's still LRLR sticking, just a lil bit more of a stretch. :P
and I think that I would just give up on Stranglehold if it took me that many chokes before getting it. that's persistence.

The only thing hard about the rolls for me is that I simply CANNOT start a roll on my left hand, I had to practice the transition with my left hand. And for Stranglehold, yea it was painful everytime I choked, knowing I had to listen and concentrate on that piece of garbage for another 9 minutes

Quote:
I feel you about the whole "just turning on the xbox and getting BYOB first try". I played Soul Doubt for about three hours straight, then decide to do something else, pick BYOB and combo past the second send the poor. Of course I choke, like always. But that song becomes a breeze after a little warm-up and not concentrating too hard.

This always happens to me. Like I was playing Kick Out the Jams today, practiced the green roll and the rest of the song for a bit. Soon as I went back into quickplay, BAM I FCed the green roll first try. I missed after that though, and I didn't get past the roll any other run. So I bet you I'll FC it first thing tomorrow :P

Quote:
you crazy Europeans.

Who's crazy? We're completely normal.....
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was taken after I told myself it was an FC

Kick Out The Jams FC (Song Selection Screen)
Toodooloo  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh?

/confused

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toodooloo wrote:
Huh?

/confused

Basically, I believe that I FC'ed the song because the last few sustains are broken
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no offense, but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCvex8w4cbA

Sustains fced on an fc run^

good job either way though
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: