ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guide to Custom Songs on Guitar Hero III: Wii
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JuC wrote:
Hey? Nobody can help me?? T_T I think the problem is when I use Audacity to change the project rate to 33075... it makes it go slower than the normal song, and with the normal rate it's impossible to hear the song on the GH

Thx for ur answers
JuC!

read the other thread, this guide is outdated.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh thx for the info... can you post the URL or a link for me? I dunno how to search it, I mean the name or what :S

Thx!

EDITED: I think I found it
purespin  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quazyqual wrote:
A note about QBgen, Any songs ripped from GH2 with rhythm guitar instead of bass as the second co op instrument don't function properly, We need the ability to add a Solo guitar, Co op Lead and Co op bass(in actuality rhythm guitar) to the .paks. Me and a friend tested Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight on both my modded wii and an XBOX 360 and figured out that what was happening was by inputing 1 then 2 to qbgen when prompted it was throwing co op mode out of whack on the song. Hopefully GameZelda could possibly change QBGen to allow for input of three separate charts into songs if available.

Has this issue been solved or looked into? Anyone has the luck with GH2 songs?
scousethief  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i dont think so,Ive tried to use gh2 songs in gh3 , i got 1 to work fine on friday so decided to add more and reburn, same process now nothing works lol, took me a week to get this far lol drugs,alcohol and women are all to blame for the demise in my ability to learn and remember.
Uninstalled and reinstalled all the apps etc and still screws up so ill give it a rest for a few days try and clear my head then start again .
Ruudjeh  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it possible to use the songs of gh 1 + 2 of the playstation or xbox version. To use them in my wii game?
Summersett  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruudjeh wrote:
is it possible to use the songs of gh 1 + 2 of the playstation or xbox version. To use them in my wii game?
Yes, you can place any song from the Wii version of GH3 with any songs from GH1, GH2, GH80s, or custom songs. That's what this whole thread is about, along with an up-to-date guide here: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56998
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Summersett Wii Friend Code: 6370513610780433
SSBMTonberry  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't made a backup of my GH3-game yet, but I've read the guide.
And therefore I have a question: Does the guide explain how to change the names of the songs as they appear in-game, or is it just pretty much obvious how to do?
Summersett  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SSBMTonberry wrote:
I haven't made a backup of my GH3-game yet, but I've read the guide.
And therefore I have a question: Does the guide explain how to change the names of the songs as they appear in-game, or is it just pretty much obvious how to do?
In the up-to-date guide (located here), scroll down on the OP to "*Guide to Editing Name of Songs on Playlist* - by GameZelda". Just follow the instructions. It's pretty straightforward.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Summersett Wii Friend Code: 6370513610780433
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if any mods read this, it might be a good idea to lock this thread now as almost all the info here is outdated and seems to be confusing people, im trying to get the other guide all uptodate before the custom guide overhaul in a few days time but new things just keep happening every few minutes and i have a lot of testing to do aswell.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unsteadycarrot wrote:
if any mods read this, it might be a good idea to lock this thread now as almost all the info here is outdated and seems to be confusing people, im trying to get the other guide all uptodate before the custom guide overhaul in a few days time but new things just keep happening every few minutes and i have a lot of testing to do aswell.

I'll go get a mod.

Update your guide with any / all information you can pull from this guide, then this will disappear. PM me when you've used all the info in this guide.

Custom Guitar Hero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DrumHero89
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42
Page 42 of 42

Jump to: