ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
xbox Live help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffo2448  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: xbox Live help Reply with quote

Figured I'd ask you guys before I start messing around with the Live connection. For the past three weeks, my xbox Live won't connect. We had problems with our wireless network for our computers here at home, but I called a technician and over the phone, we fixed the computer connection, but we had to reset the IPs and all that good stuff. I manually put it some IPs and the jist in the xbox Live settings, but it still fails to find an IP during the "Test Connection" procedure. Any help is appreciated.
UltraMegaOK1988  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't tell you exactly how to fix it, but it sounds like you set up Dynamic IP addresses. I went through this a while ago, and I forget how I fixed it, but the XBox LIVE tech support helped me out. They should do the same for you; it's not that difficult.

Did you try restarting your router by any chance? Sometimes I forget to do that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraMegaOK1988 wrote:
I can't tell you exactly how to fix it, but it sounds like you set up Dynamic IP addresses. I went through this a while ago, and I forget how I fixed it, but the XBox LIVE tech support helped me out. They should do the same for you; it's not that difficult.

Did you try restarting your router by any chance? Sometimes I forget to do that.

THIS. It is the Dynamic IP happened to a friend of mine tech support fixed it in under an hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: