ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
anyone have a gh1 original guitar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DESMO56  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: anyone have a gh1 original guitar Reply with quote

i ask cuz i wanna buy one im sick of having my friends complaining about wireless crap and i just one red and one black one

anyone

plz
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DESMONDD56
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Hero-1-I-PS2-BLACK-SG-BRAND-NEW-Original-Guitar_W0QQitemZ220251183080QQihZ012QQcategoryZ139969QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guitar Hero - Black SG
Guitar Hero II - Red SG

The red SG is usually preferred. The strum bar was built for faster alternate strumming than the original. The buttons were made a flat plastic and stuck out more than the Black SG. It is sort of consensus that it is better for moving through the frets for faster stuff. But I guess it is preference.

The original black SG has glossy buttons and the frets are softer to push in. The finish on the guitar was also glossy. Many Black SG's suffered from wiring problems. And even mind does now, I have it taped up and it works fine though. The Red SG is the improved model with a reinforced wire where the wire meets the body.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can buy a used one at Game stop for $20.
it's used but they guarantee it to work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: born2bounce
erikmandude  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have three giutar controllers for the PS2. Black SG, red SG, and 1 white wireless one. I don't need 3 but it's sort of a collection thing. I've never had problems with any of them.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Christian Daddy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: