ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Post your Music Maker questions here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveAbKI  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously if there isn't a way to combine lead and rhythm into one chart, then that basically makes the song creator worthless to me. I could have sworn I saw a few with chords and single notes (and not just the random BO chord that's just another note on lead). Am I remembering wrong? Is there, in fact, no way to do this? I really hope this isn't the case. I've come to terms with the other limitations, but if you can't mix notes and chords into one finalized chart for play, then that's just unacceptable and.
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon11 wrote:
Did the Wii get the Pod 6 effects or not?
First of all, I realize this is late, but I hadn't seen the question earlier. Sorry! Unfortunately, the Wii did not get the Line 6 Pod Technology, it was only for the 360 and PS3 versions.
SteveAbKI  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, how do you get the sound of the lead guitar to change mid-song? If you play Rondo (one of the NS sample songs), it's mostly really quick "blips" (quick notes with no sustain at all), but then there's a few moments where there IS some sustain (and the notes themselves aren't sutains, but they ring as if they were).
Skysore  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this is a question, me and my brother were playing the music creator and recording stuff and we made a couple really awesome songs. but then when we tried to play it the damn thing took A LOT of notes out. we tried bring up/down the tempo and everything in ghmix. also it is turning most of my ho/pos into strum notes. why is this happening can anyone help plz?
700K TDWDTG [x]
Start Playing Again []
My Accomplishment Thread!
Check out my Youtube!
Erimgard  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to state in case anyone was wondering (it surprised me) that though you CAN chart open notes for lead, they WILL get translated to when you play it.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Erimgard Wii Friend Code: 390958806486
phrequency  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, anyone try importing midi into ps3? if so, how's the process? though i'm not too hopeful since there hasn't been a single video/post/faq on the importing process (from what i've searched - even on the gh forums) so i'm assuming it's a feature to be introduced later or just completely removed to keep things consistent with the x360 version.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/09/18/guitar-hero-world-tours-secret-instrument-really-a-midi-impo/
singertoad  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: ? Reply with quote

Googles wrote:
Can you seriously not put hammer-ons on command?

What the fuck is this shit?

the engine decides the hopos not the charter
MokeyMokey11  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXPennyPackerXx wrote:
......How do you create a custom song???

LOL pretty broad question but really, I pick a tune for bass and drums and select a rhythm. Then i proceeded to put down notes (obv. insane) for lead guitar.

I go to play my custom and not only does it make me play bass guitar, but it doesn't play the lead guitar i had just recorded....

I should probably PM someone because i need serious help...

I've had the same problem. I started selecting a bass line and drum beat, then played a pretty basic rythem part, followed by a sick lead part. But when I try to play it, the game won't let me play anything put the rythem or bass.

Grrrr.
HeavensUltima  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a method for getting ho/po's . i just play one contiuous stream of trills. at about TTFAF speed a little slower, and it's only when i go UBER-FAST, then there will be annoying strums and missing notes.
most i've gotten in a row was 100-150. and i can get that much
very consistently, so it works for me
SteveAbKI  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I've come to terms with the inability to mix lead and rhythm parts into one chart. Still terrible, but I'll still have fun with the song creator. But I'm still wondering how to get a guitar sound like the one in Rondo (NS sample song). The really quick notes with no sustain/tail sounding at all. Even when I go all the way down to 32nd notes and manually put in each note, they still aren't "quick and sharp" like they are in that sample song. Any ideas? I've tried various effects presets too.
Erimgard  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palm muting a weird effect maybe? Try that out.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Erimgard Wii Friend Code: 390958806486
slfan68  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AdamHill wrote:
*copypastes*

When you use the PS2 Gibson, how do you change the measurements in Step Record in GH Mix?

im wondering the same thing... or is it possible to use a stratocastor to do this? my brother is playin right now so i cant go check but if somebody who can would that'd be greatly appreciated.
sunshine  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I just played a song that had Star Power in it that I downloaded from GHTunes. So... I dunno how but apparently you can add it in.

EDIT: Okay nevermind the song I created has star power in it, maybe the new update added in random star power to songs?
Personman  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The patch added triplets! Yay!

Still no playable chords though...? c'mon guys...
madeofscars  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im wanting to get a Zakk Wylde sound or a Dimebag Darrell guitar sound, anyone care to tell me what to tune my guitar to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 3 of 30

Jump to: