ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Trouble activating sp in GHWT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jwm64  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Trouble activating sp in GHWT Reply with quote

I just finally got the GHWT drums yesterday, and I'm having trouble with sp in world tour. I'm trying to activate by hitting yellow and orange at the same time on a regular yellow note (which I'm pretty sure should work) and a lot of the time it just breaks combo without activating sp (btw, I know that I have sp and it's not just the orange not sensing).

The wierd thing is that it works fine when I do this on an orange, and also it always works when I do it in Metallica. Any help with this?
italianator7  

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They fixed this in Metallica, but in GHWT, you have to hit the note that's not charted slightly before the one that is.

In other words, if you're trying to activate on a yellow, hit the orange slightly before the yellow. Your natural tendency is to hit yellow slightly earlier (not really sure how to explain why, it just always seems to be that way at least with righties); that's why you usually have no problem activating on orange notes.
guitarkid94  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem. To avoid it I just tend to activate in between notes or on orange exclusively... I don't think I'll ever have a set path for any songs on GH:WT/M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: