ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Any ukulele players? I need a recommendation..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jetaketa  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Any ukulele players? I need a recommendation.. Reply with quote

I'm looking to buy my first ukulele as they seem a pretty cool instrument that is easy to travel with and doesn't take up much space.

I'm trying to find one for $30 or less, as I don't really know how much I'll like it and just want to give it a shot.
I've searched amazon, musician's friend, & guitar center and a lot of people say they lose tuning quickly or one flew apart and the bridge shot off.......

Can I get a recommendation first hand from someone here possibly? It'd be a huge help, thanks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got 2 ukuleles for christmas because everybody thought that it would be a great gift since i play so much guitar hero! one of them is from hawaii and it doesnt stay in tune at all i cant even play it. the other one is alot better and it was only like 30 bucks so yeah the 30 buck ones seem to work pretty good if youre not into anyting expensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: