ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PS3 World Tour Guitar Sync Problem (Urgent)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkenspork  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: PS3 World Tour Guitar Sync Problem (Urgent) Reply with quote

So I'm currently at a campsite in spain, and last night there was a guitar hero night. It was on PS3 and everything seemed to be going well. Sadly world tour seemed to be the game of choice, but they couldn't get the guitar to respond to the game. It became clear that the guitar wasn't the main problem as they then put a copy of GH3 into the PS3 and the guitar responded just fine. After a 10 minute fuss around the fact that they only has the first 2 tiers unlocked, I got an unlock all code and all was good. However, at the end of the night one of the guys running it asked if I would be able to help him figure out the problem with world tour and the unresponsive guitar. I'm not familiar with the PS3 but said I would try to help anyway. Here's what I gathered the main problem is:

> World Tour PS3 Guitar not responding to GH:WT, despite being switched on and having proper batteries in.

> When the PS3 equivilent of the Xbox Guide Menu was brought up, the guitar controller was able to navigate it without a problem. It wasn't, however, able to press any button to proceed when prompted to do so in GH:WT, after all the movies had played at the start.

> Guitar worked fine with GH3, no problems whatsoever.

If any PS3 users could give me a list of things to check, and possible fixes to this problem I would appreciate it

Ark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: