ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Halo Series (Master Cheese Collection: November 2014)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 130, 131, 132  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you got the code to unlock the 8 speciliaztions for halo4 you can get the crimson map pack for free. just launch the game and go the marketplace from the title screen. boom free maps
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvest is alright, Shatter is pretty fun. Wreckage is pretty bad to be honest :/ WHY did they not make any small maps whatsoever is beyond me...
NU Grad 2015
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone teach me how to flag juggle?
BucketBlue  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got to 130 yesterday. Out of all the support/tactical unlocks, only a few are useful to me. If you play a lot of anything that allows ordnance, Requisition (Tracker) is awesome. Wheelman (Operator) is really good if you're a vehicle driver. You stay EMP stunned for hardly that long at all, and your vehicle's health regenerates quicker over time. Fast Track (Pioneer) is only good if you're impatient with your ranks. Everything else doesn't help enough to make a difference with anything. Not even Stability. (Rogue) It doesn't help much at all honestly.

Best upgrades imo, are: Ammo, Dexterity, Resupply, Requisition, and Wheelman. Everything else is meh. I guess AA Efficiency is good if you're a fag packer, who should just spontaneously explode as soon as you try to fly. Explosives might be useful if you play a lot of objective, so you can survive those nade spam moments, and do more damage with nade spamming yourself. lol

Only thing left I can go for really now that I'm 130 is just commendations. (And a certain stupid new achievement. The aerial warthog kill) Getting those done slowly though. Carbine and any automatic that isn't the Saw is gonna be stupid hard. Here's hoping for a balance patch for loadout weapons in a future TU, which I heard they were working on.

megallica  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BucketBlue wrote:
Finally got to 130 yesterday. Out of all the support/tactical unlocks, only a few are useful to me. If you play a lot of anything that allows ordnance, Requisition (Tracker) is awesome. Wheelman (Operator) is really good if you're a vehicle driver. You stay EMP stunned for hardly that long at all, and your vehicle's health regenerates quicker over time. Fast Track (Pioneer) is only good if you're impatient with your ranks. Everything else doesn't help enough to make a difference with anything. Not even Stability. (Rogue) It doesn't help much at all honestly.

i played a ctf game against someone who used the operator specialization, and they were pretty unstoppable in the mantis

when i hit them with an EMP, they came out of it as quickly as i could charge a second one

also, wetwork seems to be at least somewhat useful, since it makes active camo slightly more effective, and makes it more difficult for people to see you with promethean vision

BucketBlue wrote:
Best upgrades imo, are: Ammo, Dexterity, Resupply, Requisition, and Wheelman. Everything else is meh. I guess AA Efficiency is good if you're a fag packer, who should just spontaneously explode as soon as you try to fly. Explosives might be useful if you play a lot of objective, so you can survive those nade spam moments, and do more damage with nade spamming yourself. lol

i've found grenadier to be more useful than resupply, since resupply didn't seem to add grenades as frequently as i had hoped, and grenadier increases your grenade carrying capacity.

when you do decide to spam an area with grenades, you can throw a ton of them, and sometimes people expect only a couple, so they'll charge into the last few

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness, I finally found a dependable team for all gametypes. I've also felt like my individual skill has improved since I'm getting better at predicting an opponent's next move and I'm a tad more accurate with headshots, so that's nice . Also, I learned how to flag juggle, but it doesn't work well outside of MLG and LAN gameplay.

I still have to go through Halo 4's last four missions, but it's a bugger when my console chooses to do updates. Those updates strain my connection so badly that most of the time it chooses to disconnect. :/
duck  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi. remember me anyone? i need people to play halo 4 with. I Duckzorz I is still my gamertag. add me if you want to play.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Duckzorz I
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much all competitive H4 customs now have BR start and DMR on-map. My BR is garbage.
...awk

Grats on the 130, Blue. A lot of those commendations are absurd amounts of kills I don't think I'm even gonna try for any of the primary weapons :o

Wish they still had juggling in H4... Good Runner --> Camel

Also, lol@ the Crimson map playlist having sub 2k players at all times
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, this Infinity Challenge was a really stupid decision. Cheating is RAMPANT, as everyone is either boosting off of guests or parties of 8, and/or playing in shifts.

A (well-known pro) player has been online for basically 100 straight hours and has been dropping 600+ points per game the entire week. The leaderboard is here if you're curious. Tomorrow (friday) is the last day, shit's gonna get real. (This is an unofficial leaderboard that updates every 10 minutes instead of the Halowaypoint one that updates only once a day).

Oh, if anyone was wondering, there are are a few more updates coming soon. I'll summarize.
-Spartan Ops, a lot of it. I don't care much for it.
-The new map pack is supposedly "two small maps and one medium map", and may make matchmaking less damn stale.
-Also, coming this week (the 21st I believe?) there will be a playlist that is 4v4 exclusively on community-made Forge maps. This I'm looking forward to , as now we can play on actually interesting and well-thought out maps... Heck if they only used the popular custom maps Dispatch, Simplex, and whatever that one space base map is (>_>) I'd greatly enjoy playing more. Plus it actually facilitates communicating, as it's all about map movement and flanking, not sitting ring 3 with a shotgun like on Abandon.
-Coming 2/4 is the much awaited Team Doubles playlist! I've been getting p00ped on in GameBattles because I love playing 2v2's, so this will be a good way to get my 2v2 fix.
-In the week between the Forge playlist and the 2v2 playlist I believe there will be a Team Snipers-type playlist... Though they said it'd be different somehow, so I'm curious as to what they're planning to do. I'll update this post when I look into that more.

My BR is still awful. /cry
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Throwdown is (almost) really good. Shutout gets picked wayyyyy too often, but that's pretty much my only initial qualm. Finally, a playlist with strategy and not just sitting back with a power weapon is out that's worthwhile. I highly recommend playing this playlist.
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants to watch competitive Halo all weekend, AGL Nashville is here; http://www.twitch.tv/arenagamingleague It's run really well this time around with good commentators.
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won my first Halo 4 LAN tournament today, carried my roommate and I to 200 dollars! I know no one looks at this thread anymore but damn it I am happy
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is unaware there is a massive Halo 3 re-awakening in progress. The game is FREE on Xbox live right now, and the population has been higher than both H4 and Reach the last couple of days, with 1200+ people in MLG playlist. I personally suck at H3 and don't have my old account with my ranks, but it's fun to play for nostalgia... and ranks. Figured I'd let you old halo players know!
NU Grad 2015
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE BACK
NU Grad 2015
conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never played any of the Halo games when they were released but wanted to go back and play them recently so I'm really happy this got announced. The only thing that worries me is what Halo 3 will look like because hat was a pretty early 360 game and they said they didn't do a giant overhaul of the graphics for that one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 130, 131, 132  Next
Page 131 of 132

Jump to: