ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero World Tour Demo?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hotcoffee8  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManfredvonKarma wrote:
How is there no point? They had a GH3 demo, and GH3 added nothing new. I think it's in their best interest to allow people to try the new drum interface.

Actually GH3 had battle mode...but on the whole, it came from Neversoft, who had never done a rhythm game ever, so I think of it as showcasing their way of following the series to make it a smooth transition, whilst adding a few features in, just so it felt like it was in the franchise. Rock Band didn't have a demo, and they could showcase a lot. Like I said, there is enough info out there for them to not spend the money and make the demo.

Click for the most awesome webpage EVAR!

For those of you needing a band member, I am an Expert Trent Reznor.
shananagans4  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but see wheres the fun in that for us?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
GuitarHeroFaLife  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt their will be a demo. Thats just my opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But there already is a demo.... there was a review written about it in another post I read yesterday.... so why not release it?

As I recall the GH3 demo didn't get released to xbox live until either after the game was released or just immediately prior to its release... i don't know why they waited so long, but maybe that's what they intend to do now.

Then again though, nobody has GH4 drums yet... and I'm sure they don't want to *encourage* people to use RB drums, even if they are compatable so maybe that is why they don't release a demo.

I'd be happy with a cool gameplay video demonstrating all of the new features and a few songs on each instrument (or instruments all together).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes more sense to put out a demo in my opinion, that way people with Rock Band drums who were questioning compatibility (and unable to utilize the internetz) can give it a go and see for themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goro, how can you still not know about the full compatibility between GH and Rockband? You're out of the loop.
rtomek  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GH3 Demo came with a tony hawk game maybe a week before GH3's release, then was DLC a little while after that, but a lot of people were able to get the demo through online resources. I think the demo came as a surprise to most people, we weren't really expecting one. I think they will delay as long as possible, and wait until CDs are going to be pressed to make sure the demo is as close to the real game as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why they wouldn't release a demo. It makes perfect marketing sense to release a demo over XBL/PSN/Wii. I mean they aren't losing anything, it makes us want the game a little bit more and gets the new game play out to attract even more customers.

THIS JUST IN

ONLY ONE GIRL ON EARTH HAS BOOBS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: