ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
JPrez44's Thread: ("Some" GH:WT Progress.. =P)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketballboy  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude that sucks to choke in the same place
dahabi  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol that was funny as crap, 2nd choke u were just like oh ho ho you got to be kidding me sounding like somebody is screwing with ur head, made me laugh pretty hard
cirkit  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strikebowler585 wrote:
Jeez, that really sucks. You had super consistency on Fast Solo A, but it didn't quite pay off.

Btw, I went to your house the other day and took a pic of you sleeping. It's gonna be my avatar now. XD

LMFAO. xD

Jprez - Are we going to try for the One Coop FC again later today or are you just going to try and just go for the re-fc?

Oyoefpoefpoef  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall correctly strikebowler585 choked BatM on a YB chord. Since you've already FC'd this, it's not as big.
Fug  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think these chokes are epic, but not the most epic chokes ever because you've already FC'd it. Regardless, epic chokes are epic. They pry beat my Texas Flood overstrum before the 2nd to last note.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Hybra  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chokeee That totally sucks, lol. Kind of funny though.
gusmahler  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IceHockey wrote:
The only people putting real effort into it are jprez and undead, and they both have the hardest song to go. Chris and Danny both have the hard song but not much effoert toward one. I guess it goes to who wants it the most. im surprised people arent at war for this its probably the best accomplishment you can achieve outside of FCing the whole series
Danny has a 625k run on One. Chris has FCd FSA through FSD on video.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gusmahler wrote:
IceHockey wrote:
The only people putting real effort into it are jprez and undead, and they both have the hardest song to go. Chris and Danny both have the hard song but not much effoert toward one. I guess it goes to who wants it the most. im surprised people arent at war for this its probably the best accomplishment you can achieve outside of FCing the whole series
Danny has a 625k run on One. Chris has FCd FSA through FSD on video.

And I'm working on it daily. Not hardcore, 10 hrs a day, but I'm sure to get about 2 hours (if not an hour and a half) of work in on it a day.

greystreetave127  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats very unlucky.
xCrazyKillerx  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What can i say, i guess i just suck."

Well said JPrez
JPrez44  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God fucking damnit. I started playing One randomly, and I tried to see if I was able to activate at the very first note of FSA and still FC it..

Well, on my 2nd try, I managed to do it, around the middle of FSA, i was like, holy shit... The next thing I see on my screen, is the SP ending on the fucking Y note, a double, squeeze. At FSB, I was SHAKING... yet, I hit. Then comes FSD, I pray for no chokes, and I hit it, I HIT IT. (I think it couldve been optimal at this point since a triple squeeze on FSA is like a quadruple squeeze in RaBl mosh1..

So anyway, I hit harmony solo all that crap, im starting the outro. Since I was streaming at the time, guess what I did? I looked at the fucking chat while playing. I turn back, and I missed the RYO chord, I went through it playing GGGGGGG(GYB). I literally fucking flipped. I could've had a score nobody would ever beat, on a song that's almost the hardest of any game to full combo.

One good tip for you ladies and gentlemen:

Never look away from the screen on a One FC.

After the One bullshit, I decided to go for the RaBl 7*..

I was activating on the R note on the first activation, and was getting it consistantly, but what was getting on my nerves was getting that damned 2nd activation squeeze..

The 1st time I got both squeezes, I overstrummed the G streak in the flood.

The 2nd time I got both squeezes, I missed the Y strum of the last trill in the song..

The 3rd one I missed in Chorus when I looked at the ustream chat (once again I didn't learn my lesson)

.. So, for now on I think I might just minimize the chat while I play, so dumb stuff like this doesn't happen.

Boy, what a 1 hour time span this all happened in.
SubIime  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All that shit was crazy Jadon.
solusdelgar1  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPrez44 wrote:
God fucking damnit. I started playing One randomly, and I tried to see if I was able to activate at the very first note of FSA and still FC it..

Well, on my 2nd try, I managed to do it, around the middle of FSA, i was like, holy shit... The next thing I see on my screen, is the SP ending on the fucking Y note, a double, squeeze. At FSB, I was SHAKING... yet, I hit. Then comes FSD, I pray for no chokes, and I hit it, I HIT IT. (I think it couldve been optimal at this point since a triple squeeze on FSA is like a quadruple squeeze in RaBl mosh1..

So anyway, I hit harmony solo all that crap, im starting the outro. Since I was streaming at the time, guess what I did? I looked at the fucking chat while playing. I turn back, and I missed the RYO chord, I went through it playing GGGGGGG(GYB). I literally fucking flipped. I could've had a score nobody would ever beat, on a song that's almost the hardest of any game to full combo.

One good tip for you ladies and gentlemen:

Never look away from the screen on a One FC.

After the One bullshit, I decided to go for the RaBl 7*..

I was activating on the R note on the first activation, and was getting it consistantly, but what was getting on my nerves was getting that damned 2nd activation squeeze..

The 1st time I got both squeezes, I overstrummed the G streak in the flood.

The 2nd time I got both squeezes, I missed the Y strum of the last trill in the song..

The 3rd one I missed in Chorus when I looked at the ustream chat (once again I didn't learn my lesson)

.. So, for now on I think I might just minimize the chat while I play, so dumb stuff like this doesn't happen.

Boy, what a 1 hour time span this all happened in.

Wow, you just made every choke I have ever made EVER, look pitifully insignifiant. I though my CoD one last solo choke was bad.

RB3?
TTFAF 928k(OLD)
XBL GT: Final Blud420SH
My Twitter Account!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Final Blud420SH
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistakes that I was also commiting when I was able to stream...

But holy shit Jadon, that sucks real big time. Surely you'll "learn your lesson" and redux One and beat Ukog-Monkey to the RaBl 7*.

Don't give up now!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 83 of 101

Jump to: