ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Mississippi Queen
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ecbaseball36  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i used the 2 2 3 and got 54148...first song to successfully squeeze...pretty easy song to do it on.
Ayrlie  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-2-3 is the way to go on the song, got over 51k on a FC before but didn't squeeze at every single long note

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2-2-3.. Got me 53,708.. No intentional squeezing.
Stevenstar12  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blitz88 wrote:
There has to be something I don't understand. For some reason, the highest score I can get is 54156...(easy answer, I miss some ticks) but the thing is, at measure 33 I ALWAYS have a score of 16488 already 8 ticks (the 8 pts I miss to be co-first) aways from optimal (16496) ...but how!? the only sustain notes are in the middle of my SP , its not like I let go to soon... Does hitting sustain note very early can get you an extra tick?

This happens to me as well. Do you play on a playstation 2? Maybe other systems can get the extra eight ticks while the playstation 2 can't.
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevenstar12 wrote:
Blitz88 wrote:
There has to be something I don't understand. For some reason, the highest score I can get is 54156...(easy answer, I miss some ticks) but the thing is, at measure 33 I ALWAYS have a score of 16488 already 8 ticks (the 8 pts I miss to be co-first) aways from optimal (16496) ...but how!? the only sustain notes are in the middle of my SP , its not like I let go to soon... Does hitting sustain note very early can get you an extra tick?

This happens to me as well. Do you play on a playstation 2? Maybe other systems can get the extra eight ticks while the playstation 2 can't.

There are missing ticks on this song unfortunately, however it is still possible to get above optimal on the PS2 as seen here You just need to activate much later on the second activation to get the most ticks out of that green sustain that is possible. Also when you hit that green sustain, hit the note as early as possible, this will result in more points due to the burst theory of ticks under starpower. If you would like to know more about squeezing, just dial up this link, and you will have everything you need to know about squeezing right at your fingertips

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Easy All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: