ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Weekly Top 10 - 3/2/09 - omgChezMix back in 1st Drums
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, I've slipped all the way to 16th on drums. Must get cracking again! Winter break is coming up for me though, so I'll have more time.

*goes off to find another 3 million points*

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
colts100  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there one of these for Hard that is updated every week??
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: hsecats6
MHSTenor09  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So umm... What exactly is the wait on RB2 for? I'm just kind of curious, because they're really fun to observe.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colts100 wrote:
Is there one of these for Hard that is updated every week??

There used to be. There's a link to the thread in the OP, but I don't think it's been updated in a looooooong time. He bit off more than he could chew.

MHSTenor09 wrote:
So umm... What exactly is the wait on RB2 for? I'm just kind of curious, because they're really fun to observe.

The Rock Band thread was too much work for me. There is no "All" setting on the RB leaderboards, so I was having to include score in the code box to make sure I got it right. I did something wrong almost every week. Plus, if I was to make it work the way I want it to, I'd have to have 35 leaderboards (each instrument + combined totals for RB1, RB1 DLC, RB2, RB2 DLC, RB1 on RB2, RB1 AC/DC, RB2 AC/DC). Until SH integrates some sort of "Compare all" feature so that I can cut it down to 15 leaderboards, and won't have to actually compile the boards by hand, it won't happen.

If either of you want to take these challenges on, feel free, but be warned, it is a LOT of work, and if you don't update them, people will pester you (and me ) to get them updated. I hope someday doing RB is possible, but I have no interest in doing a Hard thread.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after several stagnant weeks, people are playing GH2 again. This week THABEAST, SillyString, and shredinmadness all debuted on the GH2 360 board. Also JPrez44 moved up from 11th on GH3 to 7th for his long overdue debut. On the hand-held front, Decades saw some movement, notably, baseballplayer8 made his debut. But World Tour saw the most movement. On guitar, slayer and Iglooman1 made their top 10 debuts at 3rd and 6th. Bass saw some of the top guitar players finally weighing in. Undead, Virtiggo, and malictus debuted at 2nd, 4th, and 10th. Drums saw a lot of spot trading in the top 5, with Sulfurus debuting on a WT kit at 6th. Vox is still pretty stagnant although, there was one new debutant, AngstyLou at 8th.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
Vertiggo  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtiggo? Who's that noob?

I didn't have time to redux my scores and stay in the top 10 for guitar... darn my finals getting in the way. Pretty cool to break into the top 5 for Bass though. I'll be going for a full game FC of bass once I get some free time
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wholey curry me is dropping in decades

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zlinkneoXZ15  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa.... didnt know there was a top 10 tracker, sweet! nice job IWillKickYou.

this might help motivate me to play expert on decades

Tbad556  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Im in Top 10 for GHOT:D. I finally get to see my name in here (tommorow)
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week didn't have a whole lot of movement, but the movement that we did see was pretty significant. Old school games had no movement at all except that ShonSuperStar debuted on GH3 at 9th. Frankly, I'm surprised to see that this is his first listing on any game on the Top 10. It was long overdue. On handhelds, LordOmega returned to the top 10, coming in at 9th on OT, and 8th on OTD. Also Tbad debuted at 7th on OTD. The real action this week was on World Tour though. On guitar, almost every top 10 player posted scores this week, and Undead knocked Piso off for the 1st spot. The tug of war continues. Also Guitarherodude12 and Keithfert debuted at 8th and 10th. On Bass, Vertiggo captured the 1st spot. Almost every player changed positions in the top 10, and dramacomic and possum98 debuted at 6th and 8th. Drums were pretty stagnant after last week's flurry, but oopogfe moved up from 3rd to 2nd overall. Vocals are still not moving much, but corey440 took the 1st spot back from think, and squall1729 debuted at 10th.
squall1729  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, i made the list

thanks for updating these, the descriptions each time are good to read

PS3 GHWT player - PSN = sql_lall
Don't tell me to Learn-to-Play-a-Real-Guitar!
hydrapower  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Drums were pretty stagnant after last week's flurry, but oopogfe moved up from 3rd to 2nd overall.

hydrapower moves from 16th to 14th, hopefully will make it on this list one of these weeks.

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Vertiggo  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whooo! My first global first on an instrument ever.

Pretty cool feeling, I have to say.

It is really neat to watch this thread change after each week.
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

within the next month i pledge to make the top 10 on GHOT#1

EDIT-Unless i decide to play this game again, this isnt happening

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old school games only have a couple moving spots this week. Undead took 1st on GH3, giving him 3 global firsts: GH3, GHA, GHWT-G. slayer8562 also debuted on GH2 360, which is his third top 10 board. On handhelds, baseballplayer8 debuted on both boards at 7th and 4th, respectively. World Tour had a lot of movement on both guitar and bass, including sean2490's debut on guitar at 9th, and ElementOfZero's debut on bass at 6th. Vocals had some movement on the bottom end, most significantly, Mushy2008's debut/return (I swear he disappeared from the database last week, but he's back and did not post a score this week. ). Drums had no scores posted at all.

HONORABLE MENTION: Smokyprogg completed his GH1 hell last night, and stated beforehand that he expects to get into the top 10. He may have done that, but his scores from last night are not posted yet. I'll keep an eye on them throughout the day, and if he gets them up timely, I'll update the GH1 thread. I'm extending this courtesy to smoky only because of the 24 hours of entertainment he provided the SH community with last night.
and because we're from the same town
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: