ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Gears of War 1 vs Gears of War 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
footballhero1933  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Gears of War 1 vs Gears of War 2 Reply with quote

Ok, I figured I'd make a thread just to see what the SH community thinks about either of these games. I've played a bit of GoW 2, and mostly online PvP play, and I've beaten GoW1 on insane (RAAM made me restart literally 3000 times) and played a lot of GoW 1 PvP.

IMO from what I've seen GoW 1 is better then GoW2, but I'd like to hear your guys' thoughts.
I'll be afraid of the playing skill of your children .
Northland Minnesota/Wisconsin get together in the future
btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If hypothetically GoW1 and GoW2 both had the same amount of people playing online play then I would chose GoW1 in a heartbeat but I have completely stopped playing GoW1 because you can hardly find a ranked match anymore. Once EPIC gets around to releasing a patch for GoW2 for quiting early not hurting your ranking then I will say GoW2 is better. Just give GoW2 some time and I am confident they will work out all the hiccups just like it took halo 3 a decent amount of time to work out their hiccups.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as online play goes: Gears 2 since people play on it.

In campaign terms, Gears 1 is probably better since I played the co-op campaign and I liked it. I have GoW2 and it's not as GREAT but still pretty impressive.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Wootton  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really did hate the lag a lot when i first started to play gears 2 but from what happen last night with one of my wingman partners on xbl im really starting to like it they could fix a lot of little things but i will still play this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: