ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TurkeyMan is in the house. Time for some FeedBack updates...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rapstah  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still use it for GH2.

Requested features:

Different "clap" sounds for different frets. Maybe the ability to choose the clap sounds for different frets yourself?

The ability to "mute" one or several of the frets. The song would only play on notes that are not on one of the "muted" frets etc.

You should also be able to press "enter" on the event or track event menus and get the event you highlighted in the chart. Right now you have to type everything down.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with acra on adding RB stuff. (Guitar/Drum solo sections, drum fills, and BREs.)

I still chart for GH2, but many people use my customs for GH3 anyway.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Killers777  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd LOVE to help with any design work. Ive been using photoshop for about 3 years now, and I am a decent sketch artist. Is there anything I could draw up/make for you? Logos, anything.

Visit My Thread for Custom charts, characters, screens, guitars, and fretboards!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: liveafterdeth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh i would also LOVE to help with any of the graphics or sketching(I've got a wacom Tablet). I too have been using photoshop for ages. If Killers777 has already been asked to do all of it then dont worry about me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can make some OK boards depending on what you want.I made a pretty good VH board and 3,count em,3 megadeth boards.I also made a nice metallica board.

My Accomplishments. Come here or he will find you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger Wii Friend Code: 4584909948493616
IAmLegendToo  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back.

As for bugs, two things, both mentioned in the first page. 1) When I hit space to start playback, if I haven't waited about 2 seconds or some from the last action I've done, the song jumps forward and goes WAY out of sync. Would like to see this fixed if it is an issue with Feedback and not my PC. 2) same as the person who mentioned the crazy sound and the program freezing and losing all unsaved worked. That's quite annoying, though it rarely happens.

As for new features, I always thought an "autosave" feature would be nice. Something that maybe tells Feedback to save the chart at a certain amount of time, or notes, or something. I don't know. Also, maybe a lovely Undo feature. Simple, yet very helpful. Or maybe for those cases where the program does crash and all unsaved work is lost, how about something that is able to restore a good percentage of what was last being worked on. This is especially helpful for those new to the program, who go through charting 75% of the song without saving just to unfortunately encounter a crash. I'm also up for the manual HOPOs.

This post became way too long haha. I'm done.

Again, welcome back, and thanks for all your hard work with such a great program. Look forward to the new stuff.
thesentence  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, definitely update for Rock Band customs. Overdrive, fills, BREs, correct bass notes in the drum charter etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaXKilleR wrote:
Again, people WT and GH3 stuff are heavily dependent on GZ and I. dB does not create charts in the Neversoft format. It would be pointless too anyways, because sharing files in that format maybe illegal since I think NS holds a patent for the QB format.

i think you miss the point here a little.. people just want to be able to edit all the features that are available in those games, and express then in the .chart format..
i would presume you could then update your tools to read the chart updates into the GH3/WT files you generate..

sonicandshadow97 wrote:
I think you should fix the bug that wont allow me to do a YBO chord(Have to do 2 note chord then the last note.)I did my dirty deeds chart with that but it is ANNOYING.

that's a problem with your keyboard, there's nothing i can do. Many crappy keyboards can't report various combinations of 3 or more held keys.
you're just unlucky.

Rapstah wrote:
You should also be able to press "enter" on the event or track event menus and get the event you highlighted in the chart. Right now you have to type everything down.

press Tab to use the auto-complete.
think about it, if i made it complete the word when you press enter, since there's always something hilighted down the bottom, it would mean that you could NEVER type anything that's not on the list, since by pressing the enter key, it would change what you've typed to what appears in the list...

all your ideas are noted guys.. there's a lot to get through, but i'll get there one day.
please report reproducable crash bugs and other gfx and sound/sync bugs here too.. they are very important.. and if possible, provide clear reproduction steps.
Ad134  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitting spacebar and V at the same time will crash FeedBack. Just a little thing I discovered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurkeyMan wrote:
MaXKilleR wrote:
Again, people WT and GH3 stuff are heavily dependent on GZ and I. dB does not create charts in the Neversoft format. It would be pointless too anyways, because sharing files in that format maybe illegal since I think NS holds a patent for the QB format.

i think you miss the point here a little.. people just want to be able to edit all the features that are available in those games, and express then in the .chart format..
i would presume you could then update your tools to read the chart updates into the GH3/WT files you generate..

Since you are not familiar with the format used by the game, you would be guessing how the game does things and it might be hard or inefficient to convert. I think it will be better if GZ and I come up with the format changes and you implement it into dB.
sonicandshadow97  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurkeyMan wrote:
sonicandshadow97 wrote:
I think you should fix the bug that wont allow me to do a YBO chord(Have to do 2 note chord then the last note.)I did my dirty deeds chart with that but it is ANNOYING.

that's a problem with your keyboard, there's nothing i can do. Many crappy keyboards can't report various combinations of 3 or more held keys.
you're just unlucky.

Nah,I got a nice HP laptop and I think its keyboard is fine.Plus,thats the ONLY chord it wont do.

My Accomplishments. Come here or he will find you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger Wii Friend Code: 4584909948493616
Destroyerds  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the keyboard, trust me. I have the same with some other combinations aswell. Try it with GH3 on pc, you'll see you get the same if you put the frets on 1.2.3.4.5.
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonicandshadow97 wrote:
TurkeyMan wrote:
sonicandshadow97 wrote:

you're just unlucky.

Nah,I got a nice HP laptop and I think its keyboard is fine.Plus,thats the ONLY chord it wont do.

It is the keyboard. Mine won't let me do and . I just live with it.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Auriscope  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ad134 wrote:
Hitting spacebar and V at the same time will crash FeedBack. Just a little thing I discovered.

That is the glitch I'm talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want, I can set up a mac server for testing purposes for u. I can't help you with the actual programming apart from the occasional question because I am busy with schoolwork. (End of Semester)

--Evan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: