Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FeedBack chart editor - Current Version 0.97b
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 170, 171, 172  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Withamik  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: Hammer-ons and Pull-offs Reply with quote

I'm just wondering but can you add your own hammer-ons and pull-offs.Like select a note you want to be a Hammer-on or Pull-off.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Withamik
inimitable  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSorbera wrote:
To add the HOPO switch to a note (it's a switch, i.e. if you put it on a normal it will be HOPO and if you put it on a hopo it will be normal), you need to add a note with a number of 5 to the note that you want to change. (GH3 looks for a "sixth note" and takes that as a HOPO switch, and it starts at 0, so 5 is the sixth note.) This will need to be done in Notepad, and you'll have to be able to find the note you're trying to change. Also, you will be unable to open the .chart again in FeedBack after you do this.

To make it easy to find/add these, you could place the Leff-style switch (go to the note in dB, press W, type * and press Enter), then open the .chart in Notepad and do a find/replace that finds "E *" and replaces it with "N 5 0". If you want to change it back so that you can open it in dB again, do the reverse find/replace of the one described above.

Newest custom chart: Avantasia - The Tower (RB3 Full Band)
goldie42  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Songs ending after 30 secs Reply with quote

I have a wierd problem but I don't know if its a feedback problem or a Ghost problem - My song is 5mins long, amd I have charted right up until the end. It all looks fine in Feedback and plays fine.

I have used GHOST to replace it over one of the songs in GH3 for Wii and I can see it and start to play it when I load the game up.... However, it stops prematurely after about 30 seconds .. even though the notes are still coming and the music is still playing - it just stops with 'You Rock' and gives me a score.

While its nice to get 100% on the notes I'd rather I could play the whole song ;)

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

in case its any use, heres my chart file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/185052651/13_-_Surf_s_Up_._._._School_s_Out_T.chart.html
EvilDrGiggles  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSorbera wrote:
EvilDrGiggles wrote:
I cleared my cache, but this time it only downloaded about 230KB of the file before stopping.

Also, the Feedback website displays quite a few errors and messed up links, etc. Could this mean the actual site is having troubles, or would it have something to do with the browser I'm using? It's FF, by the way.
The site is having some errors for me too, but the download works. Try this direct link:
http://www.customhero.net/feedback/FeedBack0.97b.zip

Nope, that too fails. That got about 700KB. This is starting to piss me off. *grr*
TurkeyMan  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilDrGiggles wrote:
TSorbera wrote:
EvilDrGiggles wrote:
I cleared my cache, but this time it only downloaded about 230KB of the file before stopping.

Also, the Feedback website displays quite a few errors and messed up links, etc. Could this mean the actual site is having troubles, or would it have something to do with the browser I'm using? It's FF, by the way.
The site is having some errors for me too, but the download works. Try this direct link:

Nope, that too fails. That got about 700KB. This is starting to piss me off. *grr*

you have to clear your browser cache before trying to download it again..
if you don't know what that is, or how to do it, i suggest google is your friend.
EvilDrGiggles  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to clear it again, you're right. But then I cleared it and tried the direct link a few minutes ago and it still didn't work.
CamelZero  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a problem where I cannot get any sound from the mp3 during playback. I still hear sound effects, but even after I load a chart and select the audio or guitar stream in chart options, I still don't hear it. I'm using vista and feedback 0.97b.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: ahh! Reply with quote

the download link isnt working at all, i need this for a contest that ends tonight!

wow i figured out banners, how do you put them next to eachother tho lulz >_>
Like that! -Mystery Moderator (muah hah hah!!)
TSorbera  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: ahh! Reply with quote

worldtour44 wrote:
the download link isnt working at all, i need this for a contest that ends tonight!
Try this direct link:
You probably should have gotten started earlier. Depending on what you're trying to do, either read the "Charting Your First..." or "Idiot Proof Guide..." in this sticky:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68938
GHTCP (Guitar Hero Three Control Panel) - for all your GH3 PC needs*
*not quite all needs, but for custom songs, custom game images, black background speed boost, and more
bLiNdz0r  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick Question:

Is there a Rock Band drum skin/theme? I've been charting the green as bass and the rest respective to the kit like instructed to on the Rock Band side, I was just wondering if there was one so it wouldn't be as confusing. :P
ellogovna  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a java version of this available/being developed? I only have Mac computers and have used this on a PC before, but now do not have access to the PC. Would it be an easy process to convert the .exe to a .jar file?
ravagetalon  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The download link on the FeedBack website appears to be broken.

Warning: fopen(clicks.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/msyama/public_html/feedback/ccount/click.php on line 67
Can't write to log file! Please Change the file permissions (CHMOD to 666 on UNIX machines!)

is appearing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ellogovna wrote:
Is there a java version of this available/being developed? I only have Mac computers and have used this on a PC before, but now do not have access to the PC. Would it be an easy process to convert the .exe to a .jar file?

use codeweavers crossover and run the opengl version, but warning, it may lag a bit

CAPS NEEDZ FIX!!!!!11!1!!1ONE!!!
But really, don't type in CAP LETTERZ!!!

I have a life and this proves it:
Check out my customs!

Check out this band... NOW!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger PSN Name: iwasaperson
sonicandshadow97  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its my PC but whenever I close it it says "Feedback.exe has stopped working."I dont get it.I have a really new HP(Probably pavilion) running VISTA(Though my brothers is fine and he has vista)

Edit:Your download links Crapped out.

My Accomplishments. Come here or he will find you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger Wii Friend Code: 4584909948493616
rct3fan00  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: How do I download feedback? Reply with quote

This is what it tells me,can anyone help me?

"Warning: fopen(clicks.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/msyama/public_html/feedback/ccount/click.php on line 67
Can't write to log file! Please Change the file permissions (CHMOD to 666 on UNIX machines!)"

PLEASE HELP!OR HOST A DOWNLOAD FOR ME PLEASE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 157 of 172

Jump to: