ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Weekly Top 10 - 3/2/09 - omgChezMix back in 1st Drums
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a great thread way to stick with it.
brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Twenty Nine people does not qualify as "more and more." Bass tracking for OTD is just not going to happen here.

lol..yah i guess i agree..ill post here once a week to ask about bass tracking

*additional sarcasm disclaimer

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: 1/19/09 update bump Reply with quote

This was a big week in GH3. Undead retook 1st from BBK, Shon jumped all the way from 9th to 4th, and all of the top 4 posted scores this week, keeping the competition fierce. Although it didn't affect these leaderboards, Summ deserves a shout-out for becoming the second player to FC all of GH1. It didn't move him up from 5th, but it's still a mighty feat. GH2 also had some significant movement, with two players (SillyString and KramRal) passing Confury to take 2nd and 3rd. With all of that action, there were actually no debuts on any old school or hand-held games.

World Tour also saw a good bit of significant action this week. btownsoccerstud took 1st on Bass. On drums, the WT kit players surged, and three of them passed omgchezmix's #1 spot on a RB kit. One of those players was chezmix himself, crossing over to WT drums. The others were Sulferus, who has the new 1st spot, and agenttaco91, who also debuted this week. Finally, onezenchic debuted on Vox at 4th.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*BBK retook 1st from Undead.....

And leave Lo7 alone, his last GH1 score submitted is 6 months old xD

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
cwhitney2  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 1/19/09 update bump Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Although it didn't affect these leaderboards, Summ deserves a shout-out for becoming the second player to FC all of GH1. It didn't move him up from 5th, but it's still a mighty feat.

He was actually the third to do it. Strikebowler, F4Phantom, then Summ.
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 1/19/09 update bump Reply with quote

cwhitney2 wrote:
IWillKickU wrote:
Although it didn't affect these leaderboards, Summ deserves a shout-out for becoming the second player to FC all of GH1. It didn't move him up from 5th, but it's still a mighty feat.

He was actually the third to do it. Strikebowler, F4Phantom, then Summ.

My bad... you're right. Sorry Phanty! :p

EDIT:
Undead wrote:
Leave Lo7 alone...

Huh? Who said anything about Lo7?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
RomeBravesBoy  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, ive chatted with a lot of people on this list on ustream, way to go btown!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Attack Undead! refc something now!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RomeBravesBoy wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Attack Undead! refc something now!

or just FC TTFAF...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
btownsoccerstud  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RomeBravesBoy wrote:
Wow, ive chatted with a lot of people on this list on ustream, way to go btown!
Thanks I wish i knew the paths for the majority of the songs. I could easily extend my 1st by alot but I suck at pathing so I probably won't be here long but thanks for at least acknowledging my accomplishment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and Tecu takes the first
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: 1/19/09 update bump Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Undead wrote:
Leave Lo7 alone...

Huh? Who said anything about Lo7?

You've put a little * next to his name for GH1..... you've probably read Jan instead of Jun :P

EDIT: And yet again Undead retakes 1st from BBK

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic week. Just epic. Starting all the way back in GH1, McSkinny has finally taken first. He's been slowly climbing these boards for the last 24 weeks, so it was dedication that got him there. On GH2 360, KingOfJC debuts at 1st, something that's all but unheard of these days. His scores were also good enough to debut at 8th on the global board. On GH3, Undead retook 1st from BBK (as he was gracious enough to point out here in this very thread :p). In GHA, Ho11yw00d debuted at 5th. There was almost a complete changing of the guard in the old school games, with new 1sts this week on GH1, GH2, and GH3. Crazy.

On GH:OT, Chocotricks debuted at 7th. And on OTD, Danen and cg100 debuted at 7th and 9th respectively.

World Tour had a lot of action this week as well, including Tecu taking 1st on Bass (again, he was gracious enough to point that out right here in this very thread). On drums, omgchezmix took 1st overall on a WT kit. Keep in mind that he also holds first on RB kits . Also, thebluedevil debuted at 6th with a RB kit. On Vox, Benanenbrot took 1st overall.

So, for those of you keeping score at home, that's 6 new 1sts in one week!
KingOfJC  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Epic week. Just epic. Starting all the way back in GH1, McSkinny has finally taken first. He's been slowly climbing these boards for the last 24 weeks, so it was dedication that got him there. On GH2 360, KingOfJC debuts at 1st, something that's all but unheard of these days. His scores were also good enough to debut at 8th on the global board. On GH3, Undead retook 1st from BBK (as he was gracious enough to point out here in this very thread :p). In GHA, Ho11yw00d debuted at 5th. There was almost a complete changing of the guard in the old school games, with new 1sts this week on GH1, GH2, and GH3. Crazy.

On GH:OT, Chocotricks debuted at 7th. And on OTD, Danen and cg100 debuted at 7th and 9th respectively.

World Tour had a lot of action this week as well, including Tecu taking 1st on Bass (again, he was gracious enough to point that out right here in this very thread). On drums, omgchezmix took 1st overall on a WT kit. Keep in mind that he also holds first on RB kits . Also, thebluedevil debuted at 6th with a RB kit. On Vox, Benanenbrot took 1st overall.

So, for those of you keeping score at home, that's 6 new 1sts in one week!

For the record, I was SillyString but I wouldnt worry about finding how many weeks I was already on there and what not. You also forgot to mention I was the first player to break 24.3mil on gh2x360
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know, but as far as I'm concerned, you're a new user called KingOfJC. I have no way to confirm that you are in fact Silly String, so for the purposes of this thread, you debuted this week. Although that does make me less suspicious of your scores. Why the change in name? I tried to browse sillystring and it said "invalid user." Were you banned?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: