ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Recommendations for 360 games.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogtownzboy1  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Recommendations for 360 games. Reply with quote

I dont know if I spelled that right. Anyway, can anyone recommend some 360 games that arent 45$ and over because Im pretty short on cash. Basically I have CoD 2, Halo 3, and Skate. Not much as you can see.

http://www.last.fm/user/shad0wz69
Follow Me @dogtownzboy1

Haven't been on ScoreHero in 3 years. 4chan ruined my life.
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of games on Live are win. Castle Crashers. Briad. N+.Pick up some MS points and go to the Marketplace.
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
MesoChronic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get Left 4 Dead, it's really fun.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desertman123 wrote:
Lots of games on Live are win. Castle Crashers. Braid. N+.Pick up some MS points and go to the Marketplace.

Not to mention they might be cheaper than a $60 disc , if you go this route, make sure to get Banjo Kazooie, it'll keep you entertained forever.

In terms of games, I recommend:

Skate 2
Gears of War 2
Soul Calibur IV
Street Fighters IV
Left 4 Dead
GTA IV
Burnout Paradise (best racer IMHO, w/new update)
I also had a blast with Unreal Tournament III

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
xOneShotx  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah burnout paradise is the greatest game ever and I hate racing games I think it's 30$ new but a few days ago they came out slwith the ultimate box edition witch includes everything on the disc (including the new party pack witch would cost you 800 microsoft points) and I think that is 30$ as well

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xOneShotx wrote:
Yeah burnout paradise is the greatest game ever and I hate racing games I think it's 30$ new but a few days ago they came out slwith the ultimate box edition witch includes everything on the disc (including the new party pack witch would cost you 800 microsoft points) and I think that is 30$ as well

The Ultimate Box isn't for US people

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
xOneShotx  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? I thought it was oh well. Get burnout though Lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: Recommendations for 360 games. Reply with quote

dogtownzboy1 wrote:
I dont know if I spelled that right. Anyway, can anyone recommend some 360 games that arent 45$ and over because Im pretty short on cash. Basically I have CoD 2, Halo 3, and Skate. Not much as you can see.

Quote:
Get Left 4 Dead, it's really fun.

Quote:
In terms of games, I recommend:

Skate 2
Gears of War 2
Soul Calibur IV
Street Fighters IV
Left 4 Dead

Read beyond the subject line next time, guys. Also, not to backseat mod, but do we really need one of these threads every three or four days?

Oh well... OT, I'd recommend Burnout: Paradise, GTA IV (which just dropped to under $40), Gears 1, Ninja Gaiden II, Eternal Sonata, Ace Combat 6, Oblivion: GOY edition ($30 now)... that should give you a good start .

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
SkaterGamer  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ nothing wrong with threads like these, it all keeps it alive, id rather some active comments than someone "backseat modding" to link on to another site? fuck, it's just like someone coming on and advertising diverting people away, Makes half the people afraid to create a topic nowadays, I know that I won't. about anything... anymore, i'm a backseat poster instead. but besides the point of me posting I just wanted to say.

Don't get Left for dead unless you play against people online, it's the most unfun boring game in the world if you plan to play solo, I actually gave left4dead away for the rest of someones whisky at a party, and trust me im not that stupid, I just didn't think much of the game, I personally got more entertainment value from BanjoKazooie/duke3d/Braid etc. go see a game you like the sounds of, Look for a review on the net eg: gamefaqs.com thenm look for a utube video afterwoulds, do that for every recommendation of a game that other people mention here, it's the best way if you don't want to waste money.
50 Songs Gold Starred [X]
FC GH:Aerosmith [ ]

Check out my GH vids on Utube
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kingpin0072001uk
Me breaking my arm is also on there.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Skatergamer0209
Tahmer  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seen Mass Effect and The Orange Box in a $20 bin the other day, those are REALLY great deals.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Recommendations for 360 games. Reply with quote

fUNC wrote:

Skate 2
Gears of War 2
Soul Calibur IV
Left 4 Dead

Read beyond the subject line next time, guys. Also, not to backseat mod, but do we really need one of these threads every three or four days?

You can get those games for under $45 if you look.

My Accomplishments
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint's Row and Dead Rising are both "Platinum Hits" titles, which marks 'em down to $20 I do believe. Both are excellent games that I'd wholeheartedly recommend.
jcd  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forza 2
rockstar table tennis
oblivion
rock revolution

and if you feel a bit dirty you can buy used and if the game doesnt work you can switch it out by renting the same game and switching out the discs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallout 3 is hands down, my favorite 360 game thus far.
Left 4 Dead, my favorite multiplayer game thus far.. so fun to team up with your buddies and kill random infected!
GHWT, just got it today, and I love it.. I recommend it.

jcd  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

donrandall wrote:
Fallout 3 is hands down, my favorite 360 game thus far.
Left 4 Dead, my favorite multiplayer game thus far.. so fun to team up with your buddies and kill random infected!
GHWT, just got it today, and I love it.. I recommend it.

lawl fail...he said in the first post " can anyone recommend some 360 games that arent 45$ and over"

all the games you recomended were over 50.

plz read k?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: