Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Phenom Man: GH: Smash Hits FIRST FULL GAME FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prong1978  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go Danny! I'm amazed at how fast you got the FGFC.

When I made this banner, I had no idea how soon someone would earn it:

I made this for the millions..................and millions of Danny's fans:

JScrip  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:
ArsenicSauce wrote:
This doesn't feel as epic as it should. Before, the SH community worked together, striving for months to get the insane FC's that no one expected to be possible. Multiple people would race to FC the hardest songs. Now a game comes out, Phenom gets it, and there's no doubt in anyone's mind that a FGFC is coming up before most people are really getting started. There are some exceptions, like WT, but for the most part it's true. Given how little Phenom represents himself here it just doesn't feel like he is really part of the community. I may not be the best person to speak with my 30-something posts, but I have been around long enough to watch some real competition and epic moments; like wupun FC'ing Trogdor, HellAshes FC'ing Jordan, and of course Chris FC'ing TTFAF. When I first saw those it felt like something special had happened. Some of that seems to have dissipated with Phenom being here. Of course, one of these days someone is going to beat his score and some order will be restored, but it's just not the same to me.

Maybe I'm making too much about nothing, maybe I'm too tired to be posting sensibly, but I sometimes feel like SH (or at least, the GH half) is under control by the dark side of the force, and Phenom is their Emperor.

I agree with this post.

Not trying to bash Phenom in his own accomplishment thread (because that's just degrading and belongs somewhere else) so I apologize if this offends anyone but; Phenom takes all the possibility of YOU getting well known on SH away, it appears that unless you're the first to do something, it's not going to attract nearly as much attention as the first person who did it.

Now then, with Phenom, it's a GUARANTEE that he will get the game before or on its release date, and because he's 10X better then everyone else, he will almost certainly be the first to FC the "big" songs. You can't deny that the 2nd FC of something gets MUCH less recognition then the first, so Phenom kind of takes away the possibility of insane unknown players from rising up and gaining the recognition they deserve.

I am not saying Phenom should just wait a few days after release date, but could you at least make it so that the gap in between the first and second FGFC's isn't 2 months :/

tl;dr - If you have a TTFAF FC, and Phenom has a TTFAF FC posted exactly 1 second before yours, Phenom has a better FC then you

Congrats Phenom, enjoy yet another first FGFC of something no one else had a chance of getting.

Actually, other people did have a chance at getting that FGFC. If people decided to work harder at guitar hero, and put in the effort, then they could be good enough to compete with Phenom. It's not like he's cheating you out, and it's not like he's magically having the game hit the notes. He went through and got these FC's fair and square. He's worked VERY hard at this game, and deserves better than to have forum trolls like you chew him out for his great accomplishments. Stop acting like you're a victim of Phenom's great guitar hero playing, because in reality, you're a victim of your own poor attitude. If you want him to stop FCing these songs first, then you should take some personal initiative (which you quite obviously lack), and work your butt of on this game like he does. Then, at that point, you could compete with him, but where you are most certainly not willing to do that, then you really have no case.
Also remember that Phenom has no control over how good other players are. He really can't make them better, and he definitely can't make them worse. He just does his best, and expecting any less from him would be pathetic and foolish to say the least.
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Phenom takes all the possibility of YOU getting well known on SH away

Yeah, it's not like people remember BucketBlue with his Soothsayer FC, or Shon with his GH3 FGFC, or Mike1 with 210/211 FCs (None of these FCs were 1st FC IIRC)...

OH WAIT!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

McSkinny
SmokyProgg
Strikebowler585
Summ
Lo7
f4phantom
Rishi
pope
WaHevi
Yoda
Es942
Baseballkid
IamChris4Life
JameslikeCoulter
Shonsuperstar
Preb
Piso
Mike1
Stephit
Squigglejoe
Razzmatazz
witwix
Hellashes
ben eberle
fretsonfiregh2
PriestMlH
monkeyman
Jprez
Undead
APEtheHippy
Ukog-Monkey
exJordanary
Spellcaster
Shinycow

ALL say hi. And im missing alot more. So stfu, you are wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Danny, good job on the GH:SH TTFAF FC! Knowing you, that must have been incredibly easy. As a result, thanks to Prong1978, here's a banner!

Knowing you, you'll FC every game before you even get it

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
prognostics  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quite quick, great job.
I wasn't sure how fast you'd be able to shake off the old chart, great job.

Congratz... go for the FSFC.
buckelin  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bendover wrote:
ArsenicSauce wrote:
This doesn't feel as epic as it should. Before, the SH community worked together, striving for months to get the insane FC's that no one expected to be possible. Multiple people would race to FC the hardest songs. Now a game comes out, Phenom gets it, and there's no doubt in anyone's mind that a FGFC is coming up before most people are really getting started. There are some exceptions, like WT, but for the most part it's true. Given how little Phenom represents himself here it just doesn't feel like he is really part of the community. I may not be the best person to speak with my 30-something posts, but I have been around long enough to watch some real competition and epic moments; like wupun FC'ing Trogdor, HellAshes FC'ing Jordan, and of course Chris FC'ing TTFAF. When I first saw those it felt like something special had happened. Some of that seems to have dissipated with Phenom being here. Of course, one of these days someone is going to beat his score and some order will be restored, but it's just not the same to me.

Maybe I'm making too much about nothing, maybe I'm too tired to be posting sensibly, but I sometimes feel like SH (or at least, the GH half) is under control by the dark side of the force, and Phenom is their Emperor.

I agree with this post.

Not trying to bash Phenom in his own accomplishment thread (because that's just degrading and belongs somewhere else) so I apologize if this offends anyone but; Phenom takes all the possibility of YOU getting well known on SH away, it appears that unless you're the first to do something, it's not going to attract nearly as much attention as the first person who did it.

In all honestly, who the fuck cares? It's not a sport man, it's Guitar Hero. If he's the best, he's the best. You play Guitar Hero, you don't need to be well known to have fun. If you want to get more attention than Danny, well be better than him, it's the only solution. It shouldn't do anything on the fun factor of GH. I still never played Smash Hits, and he FGFC'd it, and i don't care. When I'll buy this game, i'll have the same fun even if it has been FGFC'd.

Good job Dany, you're quick lmao.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckelin wrote:

In all honestly, who the fuck cares? It's not a sport man, it's Guitar Hero. If he's the best, he's the best. You play Guitar Hero, you don't need to be well known to have fun. If you want to get more attention than Danny, well be better than him, it's the only solution. It shouldn't do anything on the fun factor of GH. I still never played Smash Hits, and he FGFC'd it, and i don't care. When I'll buy this game, i'll have the same fun even if it has been FGFC'd.

His point and everyone else who seems to be somewhat annoyed I don't think is they can't be recognized because they didn't get something first, or that they want attention Danny gets, but moreso Danny takes alot of the competition out of the game. One of the original facets of Scorehero and an integral part of the history here were the races to FC something first. With Danny, it's almost unfair because while he isn't guaranteed to FC the song, it would be like putting a high school basketball team against the Wizards, its technically fair but the level of play each team can put out just isn't even close. Danny deserves the recognition and first because he is the best, and there is virtually no question on that, but everyone should stop bashing those for feeling upset that he essentially has ripped a part of the community away and we probably won't get it back.

@ Whoever said Danny isn't a part of the community - I agree it would be nicer if he posted more but look at JLC, he really doesn't post and he's the prime comparison here, he is certainly a part of the community or would you disagree?
Mice  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snowyporpoise wrote:
Quote:

McSkinny
SmokyProgg
Strikebowler585
Summ
Lo7
f4phantom
Rishi
pope
WaHevi
Yoda
Es942
Baseballkid
IamChris4Life
JameslikeCoulter
Shonsuperstar
Preb
Piso
Mike1
Stephit
Squigglejoe
Razzmatazz
witwix
Hellashes
ben eberle
fretsonfiregh2
PriestMlH
monkeyman
Jprez
Undead
APEtheHippy
Ukog-Monkey
exJordanary
Spellcaster
Shinycow

ALL say hi. And im missing alot more. So stfu, you are wrong.

You missed a very big one right there... petererk/pkovach2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netnabi4 wrote:
buckelin wrote:

His point and everyone else who seems to be somewhat annoyed I don't think is they can't be recognized because they didn't get something first, or that they want attention Danny gets, but moreso Danny takes alot of the competition out of the game. One of the original facets of Scorehero and an integral part of the history here were the races to FC something first. With Danny, it's almost unfair because while he isn't guaranteed to FC the song, it would be like putting a high school basketball team against the Wizards, its technically fair but the level of play each team can put out just isn't even close. Danny deserves the recognition and first because he is the best, and there is virtually no question on that, but everyone should stop bashing those for feeling upset that he essentially has ripped a part of the community away and we probably won't get it back.

@ Whoever said Danny isn't a part of the community - I agree it would be nicer if he posted more but look at JLC, he really doesn't post and he's the prime comparison here, he is certainly a part of the community or would you disagree?
Well JLC's videos show his personality and craziness, from what I've seen from Danny, he's basically a robot. And JLC does post sometimes, Danny just bumps his thread.
Netnabi4  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mice wrote:

You missed a very big one right there... petererk/pkovach2

He put pope but not Kev lol.
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know i missed alot, the point is your screename does not have to be ""phenom man" to be known. Im not even including the guyts that arent the BEST players per tie, but are very well known on scorehero.

But anyway, you rule Danny! fc full series one day?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not surprised at all, Danny. I remember seeing the TTFAF chart and thinking "Will anone FC this?" But I know regret that. Congrats.

Now do EVERY OTHER GAME.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
MDCLXX  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joerod wrote:
Kerfoot32 wrote:
While this is an impressive feat, I think this website has lost its fun.

Then stop coming. Problem solved.

Good idea! <3
KyleNelson  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do we know if he has a PS2?

Cause if he does, some work on GH1, and GH80's would be tight.

Also, how the heck does he not have a satch boogie fc yet? Does he not like the song/engine or something? He obviously doesn't have a problem hitting purple crap (looks at What the....?!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TwistedChopper
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 36 of 48

Jump to: