ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
X-Plorer tilt on Metallica/Smash Hits

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Austin2  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: X-Plorer tilt on Metallica/Smash Hits Reply with quote

Ok, so my Xplorer activates Star Power perfectly when I'm playing GH3. Never have a problem. But with the newer games (SH, GHM, GHWT) I find myself struggling to activate , sometimes I fall out of my chair(seriously) trying to tilt. Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a solution?
AlderDragon  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's interesting. I didn't know that different games have different sensitivity. I hate the Xplorer because I use the select button for SP 99% of the time. If it's really that important to you, you could take apart the guitar and manually tilt/bend the sensor so that it activates at a lower angle, but that comes with the risk of ruining your guitar if you don't know how to do it properly.

Tilt sensors can be a bitch sometimes. I have two Les Pauls for the Wii and took them both apart, both tilt sensors look identical yet the latter one I bought will only activate (by tilting) if you hold it completely vertical, or sometimes a bit further.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find with the WT guitar I have to tilt it more to activate in SHSH, but it is right where I want it to be and about the same for GH3, GHWT and GHM...
Austin2  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love everything about the Xplorer except the select button. I use it on every other guitar but the xplorer.
ABee1010  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3 was my first so I have never used the explorer. I wish I would have picked a couple up for $10 when Red Octane was liquidating them. I am a big fan of the WT guitar however. Mainly because I have found most problems to be easily fixable with a little TLC...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: