ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
SkateHero - OP being updated - Cyber <3s Bacon, just sayin'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monk  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Monk wrote:
nah didnt mean any harm... got off work pretty late hitting the juice pretty hard....ive just seen everyone so far talking about achievements instead of gettin together and making some vids n stuff... just saying there is more to a game than achievements; thats all......

While that may be true, you fail to realize that maybe some of us are fans of the game because we skate in real life. Drewbles and I go skateboarding regularly, and we have both been skating for over 4 years. We play Skate 2 because it's a good game. We are striving for 1500 gamerscore because we enjoy the game enough to do everything there is to do in the game. So what's worse? Your inability to think that we might be making videos online, or that you thought we didn't skate? Either way, "hitting the juice pretty hard" shouldn't be a worthy excuse for this kind of behavior. I understand you were trying to make a point, but there are far better ways to go about it.

As for Skate 2, I have a brief update:
ACTIVE SKATER UNLOCKED! I only have one achievement left for the full 1500/1500, but it is a slow process. I hate doing some of the ranked matches, and I don't really feel like going for x amount of medals, etc, etc. In any case, I have a new skate.reel video:

Lighthouse Park - Varial Heelflip Backflip to Lipslide

you are absolutely right and I apologize........ deleting that post so nothing else comes up.. thats cool that alot of you guys do skate IRL.... I myself have skated for over 20 years until i got hurt ( a few old 90s vids on youtube) i skated through career to beat the game then i been filming everysince.... i never really cared about achievment points since the skate series was the only reason i bought a 360 in the first place.

I hear ya about BitsofBacon man... weve been teamates for quite a while
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a bump up with some progress on SkateHero's Breaking The Law clip... Skate.reel refuses to work for me in the common room, and the internet in my dorm is still down... So I will still call for a release in the coming week, hoping it all turns back to how it should be soon.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
drewbles  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
Just a bump up with some progress on SkateHero's Breaking The Law clip... Skate.reel refuses to work for me in the common room, and the internet in my dorm is still down... So I will still call for a release in the coming week, hoping it all turns back to how it should be soon.

I can't wait to see it, Its going to be such an awesome video. Maybe its because I've never been in one of these?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I really love playing Skate 2 and I would like to be added to the sh.reel please. GT: Hylands

I also love the Maloof DLC that just came out too.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hylands
nigge  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well. I got some sick ass stuff at my skate.reel atm. Im working on one montage also. Check link on first post.
bdawg95  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've now decided that I'm going to get this game.

Damn you people and your fun games! Making me spend my money.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bwakaflocka
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no ETA on our Breaking the Law MV... Which is sad, I still want to get it done.

Also, when the XBL update drops on August 11, get a skateboard from the avatar store, you have to.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
drewbles  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
Also, when the XBL update drops on August 11, get a skateboard from the avatar store, you have to.
\

THATS AWESOME. I plan on it!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can put this in it if you like: my dance glitch i found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS76iaNYRc

enjoy!
kitson12  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
Still no ETA on our Breaking the Law MV... Which is sad, I still want to get it done.

I've already bought a skateboard from KokiDoki (sp?) and it's sick. My avatar can now Ollie and Tre Flip.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Hylands
bdawg95  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gawts skate 2, so if anyone wants to join me on getting acquainted with this game on free skate, etc., feel free to invite me or message me. My GT is H2O bdawg.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bwakaflocka
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing this a bit a lot today, now I've only got one last thing to do for Hall Of Meat completion - hit 3 cars or 2 pedestrians, which is proving more difficult than it sounds. Any hints? I've heard that hitting pedestrians from the Boneyard roof is best, but it took approximately forever to just hit one, so two seems unlikely...

Also, I'm up to Pro rank online. Now here comes the grind and slog to get two more bronze badges, two one silver and a gold for Legend status. Sounds like a lot of work but I'm sure I'll be up to it... my XBL Gold subscription might not be though.

EDIT: never mind, did exactly that and got lucky within a couple of minutes. Hall Of Meat loldone. Also did some online ranked stuff... but the less said about that, the better. Did a bit of freeskate with ol' bdawg up there too. Good times.

Should be online a bit tomorrow if anyone's up for some freeskate or whatever.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Monk  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

new video

20 HELL marys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlXyCD8GHbw

enjoy rate comment hate whatever................
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I borrowed Skate from my friend a little while ago. It's very addicting.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thecaptainof wrote:
EDIT: never mind, did exactly that and got lucky within a couple of minutes. Hall Of Meat loldone. Also did some online ranked stuff... but the less said about that, the better. Did a bit of freeskate with ol' bdawg up there too. Good times.

Should be online a bit tomorrow if anyone's up for some freeskate or whatever.

Haha, yeah, that was fun, right after I opened the game. That was why I sucked so bad. At least I did part of the manual challenge. But as captain said, I'm up for freeskate today. This game is a lot of fun.

EDIT: Here is my skate.reel. So far I have a couple videos of me dicking around with Hall of Meat crap and one is going up of me pwning at mega compound then getting owned by a rock wall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 13 of 24

Jump to: