ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Best/Worst Games You've Ever Played
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yamo5  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite game of all time has to be Sonic 3 with the Sonic and Knuckles cartridge where you plugged in the Sonic and Knuckles cartridge and plugged in Sonic 3 into that. Played that game for days and days. It was and still is my all time favorite game.

Worst?

18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker.

I bought this game and put it into my gamecube, and in ten minutes, I shut it off and brought it back to Toys R Us. The controls were awful, I remember you had to park the 18 wheelers in the start of the game, and I remember just not being able to do it. I really hated that game.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Shotkillakilla
KISSpwnsall  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great games I've played: Halo, Team Fortress 2, ESIV:Oblivion, the tony hawk series, Rainbow Six vegas 2

Worst games I've played: NBA 06, Super street fighter 2 turbo hd remix, Call of duty 4.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best games I've played: Resident Evil 4+5, Kingdom Hearts 1&2

Worst games I've played:Some Beyblade game for the Ps1 waay back when. I couldn't figure out how to play and it looked really awful. I played it I think once.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: CoHPlaya Wii Friend Code: 060276453153
a2i21  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Games: Morrowind, THPS2, and AoE2

Worst games: The Sims series, KH 1&2 (the first half of the first one was good enough I guess) and AoE3
I have to say that mr.allen is better then azuritereaction because he has been doing drummania bull shit and machinima has been reduced to some bullshit also but some of machinima is good and azuritereaction

Last edited by a2i21 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DanHetfield  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best game I've ever played would have to be Oblivion...or maybe Rock Band 2. But since this is non music gaming discussion, I'm going with Oblivion.
The worst game I've ever played would have to be Peggle...Don't know why, but there's something about that game that just made me mad haha.
CURRENT GOALS
1000 Cross Game FCs [270/1000]
24.5M Overall Score on GH3 [24.229/24.5]
Top 100 cross-console on GH3 [149th]
67 on disc GH3 FCs [61/67]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DanHetfieldSH
eric122194  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best game i've played was Gears of War 2 witch was my all time favourite game of 2008 and still is here in 2009. There was a lot of games I thought out there that were pretty boring over the years so im not going to say much about that.
mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never played any of those REALLY bad games so i'm just going to post some of my best:

Call of Duty 4
GH3
Bioshock
Oblivion
Halo 3 (i have never played the first two Halo's (blasphemy, i know), this one has such fun online)
THPS4
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Brave Fencer Musashi

YouTube Account
withmeallthetime  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been registered for a while but never felt the urge to post until I came across this thread. I've been gaming for 15 years so I've played the best and worst of them. I'm sure my reply will generate all kinds of negative responses but hey, this is only in my personal opinion.

Best :

Final fantasy series up to and including FF8 (yes, even including Final Fantasy : Mystic Quest, my first FF and still beloved). Every FF game up to and including 8 was phenomenal. 9 wasn't bad but I definitely wouldn't include it on my all time favorites list. I could play any of the others today without being bored at all even though I've beaten them all countless times.

Super Mario RPG : Final Fantasy + Mario, what's not to like? Seriously, I love this game.

Goldeneye - this game was incredible. Unlocking every cheat and beating every level on the hardest setting was so fucking hard, but damned if I didn't do it. (invincibility cheat before the help of internet videos/guides was ridiculously hard. took me like 6 months of planning to pull off).

Ocarina of Time - 'nuff said.

Mario 64 - revolutionized platform gaming forever. I still love this game to this day.

Halo 2 - Halo 2 was my first Halo and my first real console online gaming experience. I think it kicks the shit out of 3, and while I enjoy Halo 1 without online capability it's limited by today's standards. I attended several professional tournament for Halo 2 and even made a little money. It's probably the only time I'll ever even partially be considered a "pro gamer". It will always hold a special place in my heart.

CoD4:MW - Love it, although I think its sequel may make it to the top of my list. Wish I could fast forward to november.

Wayne Gretzy's 3D Hockey and Blitz 64 - I lump these games together because neither offered a very good single player experience but these games played with a friend were some of the best times in gaming I've ever had.

Asheron's Call - doubt many have ever even heard of this game but it was one of the first MMO's out there (released in late 1999). By far the best game I've ever played, but no sense in really elaborating because nobody gives a shit anyway.

I'm sure there's more I've forgotten, these are the ones that stand out the most to me.

Worst :

Any FF game after 9. FFX was by far the worst final fantasy game ever made. I can't believe people enjoyed this pile of steaming garbage. I was told I just needed to make it to the end and it would all be worth it, so I forced myself to dump 50 hours into this game to actually try to "beat" it and I couldn't have been more disappointed. I will never play this game again, and just the thought makes me want to puke. I noticed someone complaining about Quest 64 consisting of being one long road earlier in this thread. That reminded me of the majority of FFX, the most linear, garbage game in FF history.

Morrowind/Oblivion - I could never get into these games either. Wayyyy too boring. I didn't spend more than 20 hours in both of these games combined but if a game doesn't get my attention by the 10 hour mark, I probably won't finish it.

GTA series - None of these games ever did it for me. Each game just feels like an expansion pack of the last, none offer anything new that's worthwhile. I won't waste my money on these games ever again.

Halo 3 - This game single handedly ruined my taste for Halo forever. I used to think so highly of Bungie and while this game offers so many incredible features, the gameplay simply kills it for me. I was so disappointed the night I waited until midnight for the release of this game, took it straight home and played it for 48 hours straight (with the help of some ADD medication). That excitement gradually led to devastation as I realized more and more how garbage the game was.

There are many more game I consider garbage but I'm afraid to post them for fear of being banned from the board. Every single game on that list has topped the list of many poster's best games so I'll just leave it at that. Flame away.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No flame for you, buddy. It's simply not allowed here . Besides, it's the "Worst game you have ever played". Not "What game do you think is the worst game ever?" thread. Plenty of people can go their whole lives without playing any of the real shit that exists out there. I haven't played some of the more infamous ones out there (like Superman for the N64) but I have played some games that felt boring. Not unplayable, but boring and short.

Like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I played that on a web site that has loads of ROMs, and that was one of them. It certainly was boring with an awful soundtrack, but it was technically playable.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
stumper93  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best (of course in no particular order):

Titanic: Adventure out of Time- Oh man, this game is so awesome. It's a computer game and it takes probably only an hour to beat. But the game itself never gets boring. I've probably played it hundreds of times, never get tired of it. And the main character is named after one of my like, grandma's cousin or something.

Fallout 3- Another one of my favorites. Some people at my school have played it and they didn't like it, I'm sure it was because it's an RPG. I've spent a bunch of hours on this game and still love it. I just love the huge map, and the difficulty of the game overall.

Bully-Yes, the music is annoying, but I loved this game. I think I spent 21 hours straight playing this game I got so addicted to it. I don't know why, but I did. Maybe not one of the greatest ever, but it's up there for me.

Guitar Hero 2-Like someone else mentioned, who would've thought that after I played Cherry Pie on easy I would've gotten all the Guitar Hero games minus 1 and 80s, and went over and shelled out money for the Rock Band series.

Then of course, there's the Halos, and Call of Duty, and GTA, etc. But those were already mentioned.

Worst:

Reservoir Dogs-What a crappy game...one of the worst. First off, the game play is identical for every level. Except the first one you play as like Brown, then Blonde, then Pink...etc...I don't really remember it all too well because I turned it off. Oh and the driving levels are awful.

Star Wars: Rebel Assault II-Once again...a terrible game. The flight controllers are awful. You can't aim to save your life. Then when you're in third person view shooting at Storm Troopers, you once again can't aim to save your life. It's terrible.

I haven't gotten around to playing too many bad games, but I'm sure when I was little I did on the awesome PlayStation

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best (single player)-Cod WAW, GTA VC, SA, IV, Halo:CE,
worst (single player)-crackdown, prototype, tony hawk after 4
best (online)-Cod4, Halo 2, Forza 2, midnight club 3
worst (online)-fable2, halo 3, gh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite games ever (besides RB2) would HAVE to be Super Mario 64 (VC), Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 64 DS, and Super Mario Galaxy.

The only game out of those that I haven't gotten 100% of the stars on is Sunshine, on which I have 118/120. Damn blue coins.

Other games that stand out:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (VC)
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (GC) - Before I got my Wii, this is like the ONLY game me and my cousin played whenever he came over.
Luigi's Mansion
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (GC) - lol Hey come on, it's really fun!
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (GC) - See above.
Shrek 2 (GC) - Actually really fun movie game. Multiplayer is awesome.
Over the Hedge (GC) - See above.
Animal Crossing: Wild World - This was seriously the ONLY game I played for half a year.
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Super Mario World (GBA)
Wario Land 4
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Emerald
Kirby Air Ride - City Mode is so fun.
Kirby Canvas Curse
Thrillville: Off the Rails (Wii)

Now for bad games.

Finding Nemo (GC) - This game would be okay (not great) if it were not for the motherfucking loading times. Seriously, I'm not joking, it takes around 3 FUCKING MINUTES to load. And it has to load a lot.

Bee Movie Game (GC) - I can not tell you everything about it because for the more than year and a half I've had it, I've only played it around 20 minutes. It's that bad.

Soooo...lots of good games not so many bad.

Last edited by B-Fuzz on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qarx  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
Damn blue coins.

I could never get them all on my own. I eventually just went by an internet guide after not being able to find the last 5 or so Blue Coins, and even that took a while. Super Mario Sunshine: a fairly good game, but had us completists really pissed off.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my favs:

RB2-obv
COD4-I can't think of another game where I've put this much time into online and never got bored of it.
Oblivion-dozens of hours spent on this one. Love this game to death. Some of the DLC is pretty good too.
Bioshock-actually one of the very few games I've beaten more than once. A game has to be pretty damn awesome in order for me to beat it multiple times.
Super Mario World-jebus. SO many different stages, alternate routes, etc. Never gets old.
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past-I'm not a big fan of the LoZ series, but I just adore this game for some reason. It looked great, played great, sounded great... hell, it WAS great.
Crash Team Racing-BEST RACING GAME EVER. 'Nuff said.
Dragon Quest VIII-one of my most favorite RPG's. Such a fun game, I was hooked.
GTA San Andreas-oh boy. Not only was theree SO much to do it would be nearly impossible to do it all, but when I use the cheat codes... it's like another game. I know someone will come in here and say how I'm using cheat codes and that it's VERY BAD DUR, but it's just so fun in this game, like none other.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA wrote:

GTA San Andreas-oh boy. Not only was theree SO much to do it would be nearly impossible to do it all, but when I use the cheat codes... it's like another game. I know someone will come in here and say how I'm using cheat codes and that it's VERY BAD DUR, but it's just so fun in this game, like none other.

Actually, GTA:VA was a lot more fun IMO when I entered cheat codes so I could fly around the city in a tank . It's actual gameplay hasn't been that interesting IMO for some reason.

My Backloggery
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: