ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
cant import DLC into GH5?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nitemare  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: cant import DLC into GH5? Reply with quote

so today i finally decided to play some GH5 and i thought id import my dlc from GHWT, it told me to go from the main menu -> options -> import song and i did and i got the thing compatibility thing for the DLC...i went back to quick play to find the songs still grayed out...i went to the music store and redownloaded them...whatever, went back to quickplay STILL grayed out...i must be retarded or missing a step can someone help me out!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: immortalkz
phoenixrage  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you refresh the playlist ? did it finish downloading?
nitemare  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i made sure of both so i dunno any other suggestions?

well i figured it out...thanks for looking!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: immortalkz
Nutronic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you do?, it could be beneficial to anyone else who has/may have this problem in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Nutronic
Swizzle  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me guess would be he was playing vocals and was trying to play instrumental songs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Swizzle62
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: cant import DLC into GH5? Reply with quote

nitemare wrote:
so today i finally decided to play some GH5 and i thought id import my dlc from GHWT, it told me to go from the main menu -> options -> import song and i did and i got the thing compatibility thing for the DLC...i went back to quick play to find the songs still grayed out...i went to the music store and redownloaded them...whatever, went back to quickplay STILL grayed out...i must be retarded or missing a step can someone help me out!
According to Wii, there's two downloads, one of them does most of the songs, and some other songs. I'm guessing that would be your solution to go and find the Second Part of the Download. Just to check, what songs were greyed out still?
nitemare  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i honestly dont know what i did...here are the steps

* turned on game and realized DLC wasnt playable...it told me to go to Main Menu -> Options -> Import Songs (or something to that effect)

* went there and downloaded the Free DLC compatibility pack.

* waited for it to finish and went back into quick play to find that i still couldnt play the songs.

* went into the music store and redownloaded the songs

*after the songs got done went back into quickplay and found i STILL couldnt play the songs

* updated setlist...nothing new happened

* posted question on SH

* was pissed and was ready to give up and just play other songs when i realized that all of a sudden they were playable now (note: while posting on SH i never left the the quickplay menu or anything...so, whatever happened happened while i was posting this question
Skysore  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep this happened to me as well, all you have to do is go to the options menu and press "update setlist" I'm pretty sure you have to do that with all dlc you download its bullshit but you can't do anything about it
700K TDWDTG [x]
Start Playing Again []
My Accomplishment Thread!
Check out my Youtube!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: