ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII - S4 - Expert Thread - Score Deadline Past!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CliffEmAll  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scores this week have been ths suckage. I only bothere dplaying them each once, except YYZ which I gave another run through, but I'm gonna get raped.
Sakst82  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the same thing cliff thats all I had time for. I practiced YYZ one night but I haven't had time to play since so I just ran everything else through once last night and submitted I'm going to a SWEET GH PARTY all weekend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my scores are pretty much run throughs, I've been trying to get 20 M this week and didn't feel like working on Red Lottery much!

Are you guys partying saturday night too? I might be convinced to attend, since we'll be seeing eachother at the tournament.

And PS, sakst, I will have played all the Xbox songs by the time of the tournament
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been without a tv since saturday, so i haven't been able to play the songs at all. now i am home, and you will all be destroyed by my awesomeness!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad i'll have two hours or so tonight to work on my scores some more. Eff finals, srsly.
de1337ed  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure I've reached my limits for this week, I'm focusing on playing my worst songs to prep for a tourney today.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done pretty awsome for a DS.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Regarding qualifying scores Reply with quote

I've lost the * in the roster but not gained the +.

I thought not having any results on a qualifying song would indicate that I wasn't able to complete it. But I see now how it's more likely to be interpreted as failure to report a score.

I've gone ahead and submitted 0 for the two songs I haven't completed.

I don't know of this applies to anyone else but I suggest you also submit 0 for the songs you are unable to complete instead of not reporting at all.
Barfo  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Regarding qualifying scores Reply with quote

Erik wrote:
I've gone ahead and submitted 0 for the two songs I haven't completed.

I don't know of this applies to anyone else but I suggest you also submit 0 for the songs you are unable to complete instead of not reporting at all.

Don't do that, thats likely just to be interpreted as spamming the db with pointless scores. The + should only have gone up for people with 4 or more scores missing (not 2), but i pulled those scores on tuesday night, and i dont plan to recheck those scores until i see who actually sends in week 1 scores (to narrow downt he pool of people i need to manually recheck), so the "+" wont be removed from anybodys name. If you have a + and you know your scores are in there then you are fine (as i will be manually pulling them down sat night after i see who is actually sending in scores).

EDIT:
Erik wrote:
I've lost the * in the roster but not gained the +.

check the wording of the first post again, the presence of the "+" means we DONT have the qual scores (lack of + means we do). Losing the * and getting no + means your scores were checked and you are good to go. Im leaving my initial response up in case anybody is in that boat.
CliffEmAll  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think one run through is gonna be how I have to play Season 4, I'm way too busy at the moment. Hopefully this will at least be the first season I manage to submit scores for every week...
methinkso  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might as well submit my scores now. After all, I do gotta pack for my flight later tonight...

I didn't get to work on these songs as much as I had hoped and sadly I won't be able to do any songs for week 2. :-(

No chance of me making playoffs this season. (If I even had one to begin with)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(edited by management) - Please PM your song vote along with your scores, The Cleaver has spoken
cwo04  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im giving the songs another run through hoping to improve get ready to feel the wrath! .......... even though it may not be powereful lmao

thedrunkenkovinc wrote:
"That IS how ScoreHero...much more than WoWHero...fucking pussy WoW......do it."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MasterAce  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I'm done for the week.

YYZ pissed me off to no end, but I finally got 4 stars and a new high score. Still, this song drove me to quit and send my scores in. >_<

The New Black- Managed to BARELY 5* it with no SP, 95%. But I'll probably be pretty low on the rankings because I barely 5 starred it.

Red Lottery- Couldn't crack my old score. =/ But I did have a very good run where I nailed everything besides the :BB trill.

Beast and the Harlot- Still can't nail the main riff, but I made a huge score improvement and managed to 4* it for the first time.

I predict I'll end up in dead last for the week.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Perfidious Sinn Wii Friend Code: 7718621967747715
InsaneAsylum  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been mixing my available GH time between both Expert and Hard. I've made decent strides on the league songs this week however.

They're not what I got used to submitting in B league but they're not horrible either (and that's about as precise as I plan on getting regarding scores) :P
RB2 Vocal FC count: 31 of 84.
Vocalist for 106 Miles to Chicago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 27 of 34

Jump to: