ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
R.I.P. The Rev (Drummer from A7X) 12/28
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
over-psyed  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinda scary how beast and the harlot started playing right as i saw this thread. RIP Rev

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Customs] - Click here if you like awesomeness

Goal: FC 75% of ALL on-disc Guitar Hero songs (Band Hero doesn't count) - (430 / 575)
Current: 368 / 575 - (64%)
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
Not to be an asshole or anything, but this thread is going to get locked.

And I can't seem to report the thread. >_>
Not to be an asshole or anything, but you are doing the worst kind of backseat modding possible by saying "this thread is going to get locked". Even if you can't report it, it doesn't help at all if you post, and in fact you have slightly de-railed the thread already, so it hurts the thread.

killzonedout wrote:
I'm not going to be an asshole, but I'm going to be an asshole. This is a man's death, whether or not we know him. Many have been affected by his music, and this even has relevency to GH/RB. Saying it's out of place is pants-on-head retarded. Good day.
It's too bad Ouzo perma-rockered you a few days ago, I would've loved to do it for this post. No matter what his post was, you have no reason to attack him like that. Again, use the damn report button and quit the backseat modding/flaming.

I'll leave this open because there for one it is slightly relevant to guitar hero/rock band, and there is a bit to discuss. His "natural causes" reason for death is certainly ridiculous as he's only 28, so I'm wondering why exactly reports are saying that. On top of that, the band's future is uncertain. Surely they'll be taking some time off but I'm also wondering if they'll get a new drummer and make new music or call it quits for good.

Edit: Could you all at least put some effort into your posts? If you actually cared about the death you would put more effort into your post than "what the hell" or an image of Darth Vader.

Last edited by footballtom3685 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killzonedout wrote:
GregoryZero wrote:

I'm not going to be an asshole, but I'm going to be an asshole. This is a man's death, whether or not we know him. Many have been affected by his music, and this even has relevency to GH/RB. Saying it's out of place is pants-on-head retarded. Good day.

Well, it is the correct course of action to report the thread, considering the many other threads like this that have been locked and explained why this kind of thread isn't allowed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
killzonedout wrote:
GregoryZero wrote:

Well, it is the correct course of action to report the thread, considering the many other threads like this that have been locked and explained why this kind of thread isn't allowed.

If you die, and someone makes a thread to remember you, I hope it gets locked.
footballtom3685  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, never mind. Unbelievable.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: